Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [bounty] Half-life on iPhone with gyro sensing capabilities?  (Read 1110 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 05:51:40 PM

So i really want to play half life on my phone but i ihate the wierd on screen controls they are really diffiult to concentrare on the game. Is it possible for someone to integrate the halflife mod for iphone to use the motion capabilites for movement?

For instance i tilt screen down to the ground i will look down in the game and if i point up i look up and if i turn right or left... Well you get the point.

I was thinking maybe the person willing to make this happen could take advantage of the camera tracking techology instead of gyro sensors for precision.

I can offer a 2BTC for full fillment of a working game i will throw in more btc if it isnt glitchy with tracking.
I realize that this isnt much btc for an entire mod to be reworked but any body else is welcome to put in their btc and this is a great opportunity to resell it on cydia packages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: