Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BountyCrush - Toolkit to simplify your participating in bounty-campaigns  (Read 138 times)
igporoshin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:49:33 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 11:15:13 PM by igporoshin

https://image.ibb.co/b2ZgR7/logo.jpg

Dear bounty-hunters!

We have a pleasure to show you our project – BountyCrush.

BountyCrush – is a toolkit to simplify your participating in bounty-campaigns.

This project works as Telegram-bot, so it's very simple to use on any devices you have.

Our bot's Telegram address → @bountycrush_bot. You can start to chat with it right now.

What is already done

For now bot can generate reports for your Twitter-campaigns just in few clicks:

— add campaign to your account;
— choose the report generation function in our bot;
— choose the campaign you need report for and get it in response message from our bot;
— post full message on Bitcointalk.

Detailed description of out bot and common use-cases you can see on our YouTube-channel → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfXGhvHdBxg
(video language is Russian, but you can find manual on English here: https://goo.gl/obvQie)

Our plans:

— automated reports generation for Facebook-campaigns;
— scheduled auto retweet/repost functions;

In addition we are planning to create some overviews of upcoming ICOs and the most profitable and interesting bounty-campaigns.

Any suggestions about functions and especially bug-reports you can send in this topic and in Telegram:

— @igporoshin
— @HelloDearGrandma

Thank you for attention!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cupCoins

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:27 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 01:01:44 PM by cupCoins

Hi)
I ve been testing your bot a little bit.

It seems like cool feature, especially in situations where there is only smartphone, and reporting day is ending .....Everyone was in it I guess
Where were you before, I would get stacks more))

BUT I would advise, to make a button back to the previous buttons, so that you can make a mistake in the sequence of button presses, well, or maybe I have not figured it out yet how it works, although in appearance everything is intuitively clear.

You should add ability to create a report header.

Good luck to you)
Let your project develop successfully, so far I have not seen anything like that I am impressed!

P.S. In one of the bot comments, the word "comma" with one "m"
Roman_1991

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Hi)
I ve been testing your bot a little bit.

It seems like cool feature, especially in situations where there is only smartphone, and reporting day is ending .....Everyone was in it I guess
Where were you before, I would get stacks more))

BUT I would advise, to make a button back to the previous buttons, so that you can make a mistake in the sequence of button presses, well, or maybe I have not figured it out yet how it works, although in appearance everything is intuitively clear.

You should add ability to create a report header.

Good luck to you)
Let your project develop successfully, so far I have not seen anything like that I am impressed!

P.S. In one of the bot comments, the word "comma" with one "m"

Hello, thank you for testing. If you have any problems, feel free to tell us about them here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: