Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin or Bitcoincash could spike suddenly?  (Read 222 times)
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Do you think Bitcoin or Bitcoincash could spike suddenly, say go up 50% to 200% within a week in the next few months?

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

Is this a general question without the basis of the current date? or this is about the incoming months? (april->)
If its about the first option, then it's possible (comparing on the 2017 btc chart) while for the second, I think you should check the possible events that would affect these coins prices.
You can visit https://coinmarketcal.com/ for these events. Take note: its community driven, you should make your personal research.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

Such price spikes have happened in the past and will happen again. Typically such a big move take place just before an important peak. For example, Bitcoin jumped from around $11K to near $16K in first week of Dec. Only about a week later, it hit its  $20K top.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

Sure, something could happen to bump the price up really quickly. Just a week or 2 ago, it jumped up $1,000 in a matter of a couple hours. Things have happened in the past and i'm sure they'll happen again. Remember, just last year Bitcoin was $1,000 and spiked up to $20k pretty quickly!
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

What do you expect to hear when asking such questions?) The crypto-currency market is very volatile and unpredictable. I do not know which train I will have to take, but to catch it, I need to be at the railway station)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

I would say that while the prices are down you should invest to any crypto that has a possiblity to have a pump or possible a moon. It is really hard to tell if a crypto will suddenly pump like what happened to XRP. That is why analyzing statistics and previous history of crypto is important along with checking events in the crypto industry that could possibly affect its price is important to predict a possible price pump or moon.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
paramind22 (OP)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

It's relatively easy to get good returns on the microcaps all year round, but since BTC could spike, one has to resist only doing that and keep a balanced amount in BTC.

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

It may happen to bitcoin cash, but rather in my opinion it can crash. Bitcoin usually does not spike 50% or 100% in a short time because of its high market cap, it is not like other altcoins.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

I think it might happen to both coins but bitcoin cash is more volatile cause single bad news can make that coin be dumped. So bitcoin cash is more open to sudden spikes, or just dumps..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

This topic is interesting to discuss an important issue, in this case the true speculation and when comparing moments of Bitcoin with Bitcoincash, we see that Bitcoin grows with normal values with demand, on the other hand Bitcoincash uses speculation to have a high and cause a demand. Thus, Bitcoin's strongest fork depends on its market movements to grow. Summarizing if the value of Bitcoin increases, consequently the value of Bitcoincash increases and remembering that it is only my opinion.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

Do you think Bitcoin or Bitcoincash could spike suddenly, say go up 50% to 200% within a week in the next few months?

Why do you mention bcash as well? It's an altcoin that has nothing to do with bitcoin.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

I believe bitcoin can reach it and keep going up in the next few weeks. but I doubt if bitcoin cash can do it
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:11 PM

There is no possibility to see the 50 percentage growth for any coins mate. Even Bitcoin or BCH both would not work well mate. I see today Bitcoin price dumped in the market. And then simultaneously I found all the cryptosporidium goes to cheap value in the market.

Do not work about the price btc at all mate. If you got the btc for 10k USD also with in some months you will be able to see the btc price at 15k. I believe we any see the btc price at 20k USD when this year ends.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

There is no possibility to see the 50 percentage growth for any coins mate. Even Bitcoin or BCH both would not work well mate. I see today Bitcoin price dumped in the market. And then simultaneously I found all the cryptosporidium goes to cheap value in the market.

Do not work about the price btc at all mate. If you got the btc for 10k USD also with in some months you will be able to see the btc price at 15k. I believe we any see the btc price at 20k USD when this year ends.

Now in crypto currency ,the price of bitcoin and BCH is not a stable one.Last year the price of bitcoin reaches 19,000$ ,but now it was only 9000$.Not in bitcoin itself we can't able to see the 50% raise.If the investors in BCH is increased to huge.We can expect that 50% raise in BCH .
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Not possible to get 50% because Bitcoin now costs around 9000, if in one day pump to 10000, the growth persentage is 1.12%, how do you think 1.50%? Impossible to have this growth persentage soon if bitcoin is 9000. But if bitcoin was at 6500, then it could have 1.50% growth persentage.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

Sure, something could happen to bump the price up really quickly. Just a week or 2 ago, it jumped up $1,000 in a matter of a couple hours. Things have happened in the past and i'm sure they'll happen again. Remember, just last year Bitcoin was $1,000 and spiked up to $20k pretty quickly!

Although the market prices are really unpredictable, I do not think that it can happen very soon. The prices for these coins will be going up but slowly.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Why do you mention bcash as well? It's an altcoin that has nothing to do with bitcoin.
Alright, even some parties and exchange sites are considering bcash as a shitcoin. There is no reason to mention bitcoin cash, this just like a way to promoting bitcoin cash.

OP 10% should be considered as the maximum forecast to the bitcoin right now and more than it looks impossible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

I do not believe in bitcoincash, for me bigger potencial for this have bitcoin. Such situations have already happened so I think that this may happen again, but nobody know when it can happen. Maybe tomorrow?  Tongue
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

I can not predict it but it will definitely happen, bitcoin price rebound is sure to happen but for the time matter can not be known so I think if you have a better bitcoin to hold
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

I don't see Bitcoin could spike suddenly, the transactions volume of Bitcoin is very high, so in order to make it high you will need a group of big whales to pump, but BTC hardly become the target of the whales, but for bch there's a chance usually the one that become the whales target is the alt coin and it could be bch, because we already see bch being pump few times

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░