Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin or Bitcoincash could spike suddenly?  (Read 222 times)
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Bitcoin cash will definitely spike all of the sudden and gain the attention and spike of bitcoin cash is by company owner roger ver so better nt to get into the trap
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

Bitcoin cash will definitely spike all of the sudden and gain the attention and spike of bitcoin cash is by company owner roger ver so better nt to get into the trap
Maybe I do not have enough knowledge, but for some reason I do not believe in a good prospect for Bitcoin cash. I have some doubts about Bitcoin, but nevertheless this coin gives good over earnings. Just think that in 2016 I bought $ 500 Bitcoin, in 2017, you could sell $ 20,000 for Bitcoin. Even today its price is attractive enough for me.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

if bitcoin suddenly jumps I think it's going to happen just waiting for the right time to see the surge, but if bitcoin cash jumps suddenly surely can not be predicted because now the price of bitcoin cash can not be equated like bitcoin, to soar to high position still need process.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

Do you think Bitcoin or Bitcoincash could spike suddenly, say go up 50% to 200% within a week in the next few months?
It is really hard to predict the exact time the price would rise but both have are promising along with other top coins in the market, the coin which is getting the best market and merchant adaptation will have a much greater impact, but the long term valuation will be much higher than the current situation.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

During a strong bull run anything can happen, we have seen big spikes in the past, 2017 is the perfect example where the second half of the year was extremely bullish for bitcoin and we were able to see prices growing more than 10x for bitcoin which is huge, many analysts are expecting similar growth this year as well.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

During a strong bull run anything can happen, we have seen big spikes in the past, 2017 is the perfect example where the second half of the year was extremely bullish for bitcoin and we were able to see prices growing more than 10x for bitcoin which is huge, many analysts are expecting similar growth this year as well.
Yes anything can happen we had experience already bitcoin price reach all time high last year. And it is very possible this year bitcoin could spike suddenly the price. I am optimistic price of bitcoin may starts a bull run soon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

Do you think Bitcoin or Bitcoincash could spike suddenly, say go up 50% to 200% within a week in the next few months?

In my own opinion, its possible but its a community driven approach, not just BTC and Bitcoin cash but also in the next few months, a new bitcoin fork will also spike that is Bitcoin 2. These 3 coins would be of course on the top, and based on your statement, if it spikes or not in the next coming days, it would depend upon the community. There are a lot of factors to see, especially on the demand and supply , but the demand would greatly help the increase of prices on this stated currencies. It would happen actually but not suddenly, it takes months to years to count on. In fact, due to the recent news about the govenment adaptions of blockchain technology, i believe it would be possible.

Have a great day

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

It can happen but the possibility is not there at the moment, the market is recovering slowly at the moment and maybe we'll spike in 3rd Q.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Regardless of its name, an unexpected surge it might happen anytime or ever happened, as Mr. Sephire said.
Example:
The existence of intervention of the "Great Whales" to advance certain coins for example, "Ethereum Bitcoincash Neo or other coins" as happened in December 2017.
The attitude of public enthusiasm for a coin increased dramatically.
So, whatever the mode of occurrence it all comes from the Community, as Mr. npredtorch says.
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Why not,sometimes i'm dreaming that facebook and another big project is using bitcoin as main currency, bitcoin can suddenly up 1000% nothing imposible
heynikkki

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Bitcoin can spike by 50-60%, but not suddenly.
Many conferences are held this month, so I believe it can happen in 1-2 months.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

There's a huge possibility to spike bitcoin suddenly but I don't think not this year or not in this month.  As you can see,  the bitcoin was always back and fourth around 6-10k$. Thr behavior of the market is not that good this year.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

IMO, it is possible for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to spike suddenly, we see it in the historical prices. However it is more realistic for Bitcoin to hit 50% to 100% rather than 200% within a week.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

Bitcoin can spike by 50-60%, but not suddenly.
Many conferences are held this month, so I believe it can happen in 1-2 months.
There are chances they will spike suddenly in future because before every huge shift in the market that is before every price jump, the spikes are there. Few of the experts in the area of Bitcoin and BitcoinCash have been very optimistic about this technology and are of the view that Bitcoin and BTCcash will go big in probably the end of November which is often preceded by the spike.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: