Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
Merited by TomUyamot (1)

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

I agree, losses is part of us as a trader or investor we cant always win and earn by trading. To be more professiinal big losses is in there, i guess every pro here is experience this failure. But accpeting the truth will strengthen our mind to be more accurate on trade. Thinking that i want to eanr more to fullfil my losses. I want earn 2 btc. Be optimistic in life and we will reach our goal someday

cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

If you are a newbie in trading you must have a idea how to trade. I recommend you to watch videos in youtube and invest small amount to practice how to trade so be careful in trading you can gain profit in a minute and you can lose your money in a minute so invest at your own risk.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

Great breakdown. Because Im not be able to do this kind of strategy when I get into crypto, I will try to use this mate. Thanks for this  Grin
Losses of mine are inevitable that is why this could be a great help for me. Great job!
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

What is unacceptable when experiencing a loss is an increased level of stress, which we must face is how to control stress levels. And what you've shared is a very useful thing.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other. for example what works for stocks does not necessarily work for bitcoin and it doesn't work for altcoins. each of them require a different set of experiences to deal with their specifications.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other. for example what works for stocks does not necessarily work for bitcoin and it doesn't work for altcoins. each of them require a different set of experiences to deal with their specifications.
Well, I agree with what you wrote. Moreover, many believe that  trading is an easy way to get a big amount of money in a small time, But when they start in that field, they lose a large percentage of their  budget, because of their mistaken belief, and  rashness in starting  without even learning the basics of trading. Furthermore, knowledge is very important to ensure the success in any field.
In fact, before you start trading, you should read some books, try to understand  the analysis, learn how to read every situation, and trust me the key of profit in trading will be when  you have a futuristic vision about what will happen in the market .

"Everyday stand guard at the door of your mind and feed it something good"
                                                                                                                       -Jim Rohn

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Potential loses is part of successful trading and if you professor is trading then you should be ready to lose money. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall. You should have this in mind first before ought for investment and if you lose all it is not your life you lose.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Potential loses is part of successful trading and if you professor is trading then you should be ready to lose money. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall. You should have this in mind first before ought for investment and if you lose all it is not your life you lose.
Well if it done then it done because we can't do anything to bring it back. When I first experienced this lose of my most money of course it was disgusting, I feel hopeless and I don't know what should I do to make up on my lose but then I'd still believe that I can do anything to make up on it and try to get what I lost.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

Mistakes are routine life in trading, so getting dissapointed due to these things is completely meaningless and might lead to losses more, if you keep on worrying about past disappointments
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Make sure you understand what went wrong before doing it all over again. Say to yourself "I will never buy alt-coins again".  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

If I had invested to a token and I lose most of the money I've put into it, then I guess I will be waiting for its price to once gain rise. You may have a different approach to it and sell your tokens to at least save the last you have but that would be losing more of it as you don't have the tokens anymore.

If it happen to me, I'd be working more with bounties to meet ends Smiley

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

Trust me, even if I am going to accept the truth and learn from my mistakes, I am still going to make the same mistake again.  I happened and lost lots of money (I am not referring to trading), and I thought to myself that if I was to make money again, I would try to save. Later on, when I got money, I wasted them. Now as for trading, I failed many times, and I tried many times. You need to learn to be patient in order to win. That is what I learned.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Well if it done then it done because we can't do anything to bring it back. When I first experienced this lose of my most money of course it was disgusting, I feel hopeless and I don't know what should I do to make up on my lose but then I'd still believe that I can do anything to make up on it and try to get what I lost.
Failure and loss is something we definitely get, so do not think too much because we will definitely experience everything. In this world nothing is perfect, including in trading. Someone who has even experienced can definitely lose. So do not ever despair because it will only make ourselves weak and always think pessimistic. Optimize with what we do because it will stimulate the way we think to be better.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Exactly, the loss in trading is inevitable. Sometimes a loss can cause you to lose all your previous profits, sometimes even the capital to invest. Accepting and facing losses is sometimes very difficult, and when losing too much money, it is difficult to start again.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Whatever you want to achieve is right near you but the only necessary component of the market is the knowledge of trading and investment; if you are looking for investment then you must to get knowledge first because you can not achieve something in the market until you have no knowledge. You will not be able to handle the situations and your coin age and its time of buying and selling. Try to be positive and remove the hurdles with simple knowledge.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:37:45 PM

I agree with this, even if it in the surface the tools that you are going to use to try to predict the direction of the market by using technical analysis are the same, traders need to understand that each market has its own characteristics that makes it unique, this is why not only you need to read books and watch previous, you need to watch the markets and get acquainted with them because even if you are a very good stock market trader that doesn't mean that you're going to be a good bitcoin trader and if you have that idea you are almost guaranteed to lose money and then you will need to find a way to deal with that.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

For example:

You can clearly see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so it is easy for you to lose business. I have failed so much in the trade, so at the present time if the transaction is a loss I feel very good and can be very easy to pass, experience I draw that is always put stoploss and Have a plan before commencing trade.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Risk and facing up problems later on is inevitable specially on trading field since we do know we need to risk up for us to gain but some or most people do easily quit when they do experience loss on first time or 2nd time around without even realizing on the mistakes that they made why they lose up money. Experience would be a great teacher and would mold us to be a better investor or trader.If you are not serious on what you aim for then you would end up just like that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jorheen

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

Very well said, I agree. Thank you very much for sharing your ideas. I will use thise strategy as I explore this cryptocurrency. And as an additional, remember that failures and loses will make you to develop yourself better than before.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: