Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

will this is an awesome topics and i can learn a lot of this statement in the link that you give to us,especialy those topics that acceptance of loosing in investment and try to move on and better luck next time,maybe in other moment we  become profitable.actualy loosing of your capital or investment is part of being an investor and in my own thought,to recover in times of loosing of capital is to move on and to stand back again and continue the journey of being a cryptocurrency investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Me as a trader, before I entered the world of trading I make sure to myself that I can make critical decisions properly. I trained myself to become wise and strong when it comes to investing. Also I talked a lot of people and network of friends to know exactly how this trading is working and now I am trader independently.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

What I usually do when I lose most of my money is that I strive even harder to get my target amount. And yes the steps you mentioned are very helpful indeed because I have lost a lot of my money when bitcoin price went down, but I still stay positive about the situation because I know in time bitcoin will soon rise back again.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

What I usually do when I lose most of my money is that I strive even harder to get my target amount. And yes the steps you mentioned are very helpful indeed because I have lost a lot of my money when bitcoin price went down, but I still stay positive about the situation because I know in time bitcoin will soon rise back again.
in any case if you do not subject yourself to a panic mood, then all the coins you save will bring profit in the near future. Only an optimistic mood and common sense will lead you to the right actions. but I think that before the end of 2018, special changes in the crypto-currency market should not be expected .
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

anti gambling therapy
By which I hope you mean one should not gamble in crypto market. Actually when you lose money in crypto, it is just because you do not have the perfect information about the technology and about the market as well. This thing make you take wrong decisions which results in loss. Do coup with such a situation, you need to learn and study more about your job and about the market behavior and invest again in liquid and stable coins which gives you the edge to go big without have to take much risk.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

anti gambling therapy
By which I hope you mean one should not gamble in crypto market. Actually when you lose money in crypto, it is just because you do not have the perfect information about the technology and about the market as well. This thing make you take wrong decisions which results in loss. Do coup with such a situation, you need to learn and study more about your job and about the market behavior and invest again in liquid and stable coins which gives you the edge to go big without have to take much risk.

If you risk all your money, you are gambling. a trader has a clear level of price where he will take the loss; a lot earlier

tuljan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

anti gambling therapy

Nah, you need money for that.
The money that you have just lost.   Grin
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

anti gambling therapy

Nah, you need money for that.
The money that you have just lost.   Grin

At least it will be a good investment.  Grin

hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

The content does not fit the topic. You don't tell us what you should do when you lose your money. When i lost my money, i go find some projects to do bounty campains to get my money back
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:34 AM

It's going to help you recover faster if you accept the truth first. Those who don't will keep chasing his losses just like in gambling.If the losses is too much to bear then it's definitely time to stop and move on.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

I will learn more from the mistake that  hasbeen i make it, from that mistake i can make others better strategy. Experienced is best teacher and from it we can make ourself to be more professional. To become expert trader should be through long process and lose is apart to become pro trader and to make profits.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

I will learn more from the mistake that  hasbeen i make it, from that mistake i can make others better strategy. Experienced is best teacher and from it we can make ourself to be more professional. To become expert trader should be through long process and lose is apart to become pro trader and to make profits.
Everyone will be wrong in this market and this is inevitable. I always learn from mistakes first because this is the way to make you smarter in the financial field. The best advice is never give up because this market is still very new and no one can decide the future of Cryptocurrency.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

Everyone will be wrong in this market and this is inevitable. I always learn from mistakes first because this is the way to make you smarter in the financial field. The best advice is never give up because this market is still very new and no one can decide the future of Cryptocurrency.
As a counter part of your losses this is an alarming yet a good thing to learn something. You will always keep on losing if you dont think and to correct your faults in trading. The only choice is to learn and continue or to simply quit and give up.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

I would often smile because I had a worthwhile lesson. I am very young and have suffered many failures, this is just the beginning. Two months ago, my portfolio was down more than 63%. I was quite disappointed but I had a precious experience that was never invested blindly.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

Losing is part of investing and investing has part of losing so there's nobody can differ from this.
But losing Most of money maybe for me its a deliberately and inconsiderate because you were not doing enough method to regain the losses

Trading the crypto is at risk of losses. Failure and loss will make you develop better, so trading is not an easy task, it takes a lot of time to understand and learn basic trading principles.
But were not talking just trading here,theres an instance that holding is involved too if you choose wrong coin to hold

If you lose much money on either trading or investing then something is really wrong. Yes there is no guaranteed profit in this kind of market but if you are knowledgeable enough about investing and trading profit must come to you. People usually give up easily when they incur some loses, I advice not to do that and just keep on learning. Invest and trade at your own risk and don't depend to anyone.
I disagree with this, sometimes losses are going to come to you and it will not be your fault, just look at the previous crash if you are a long term holder then that means you are not going to sell until your target price was reached or after a set period of time, so a long term holder lost money when the price went down but it is not his fault that the market moved in such a negative way and since this was out of his control then this was not his fault.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

in trading there will be and never experienced losses because trading has a high risk and needed good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to get profit, if we lose money then we should be able to learn from the mistake and not repeat it
Risk in trading is a natural thing and sometimes making mistakes in calculations and causing losses in trading is a natural thing as well.
the important thing is we have to stay calm with our defeat. you right make the loss as a lesson. to make you more expert
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

I would often smile because I had a worthwhile lesson. I am very young and have suffered many failures, this is just the beginning. Two months ago, my portfolio was down more than 63%. I was quite disappointed but I had a precious experience that was never invested blindly.

Good for you because it seems like you already get past of the period of bitterness and greediness because you were able to smile and learned your lesson. You just cannot avoid having losses in trading because no one knows what will happen in the future. What you can do is learned from your mistakes, be consistent in your strategy and follow your trading plan. The mistakes that I often observed is that not taking profit because of the hope that it will go higher and not having a stop loss because of the hope that it would just bounce.

In trading, it is important to preserve your capital that's why you should know when to cut your loss. I would rather have a small loss than to see the price continuously going down and loss half the value of it and waiting for months to even break even and I am not even sure if it will even go back up again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

in trading there will be and never experienced losses because trading has a high risk and needed good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to get profit, if we lose money then we should be able to learn from the mistake and not repeat it
Risk in trading is a natural thing and sometimes making mistakes in calculations and causing losses in trading is a natural thing as well.
the important thing is we have to stay calm with our defeat. you right make the loss as a lesson. to make you more expert
Yes those lessons help us to improve our skills and also help us to minimize the risk of lossing. Experiencing the losses is just a part of a big success because it challenged you to make a better one and avoid mistakes that possibly happen in the future that's why it is important to accept losses and be calm always because it will help you to generate a better strategy that you can use in trading and help you to earn more profit.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

While there is much focus on making money in crypto trading, it is important to learn how to avoid losing money.
My opinion is the same as yours. A person should be more aware of what he should not do instead of what he should do. I think, this way he will be safe at least. In order to stay away from loss, reason behind them occurring must be dug out first. 

Trading is a difficult profession but cryptos trading is even tougher to handle due to its volatility. Even a bit of carelessness or lack in knowledge can make a trader suffer a lot.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

which I used to do when I lost the money I had from trading losses so I usually record whatever errors I made to lose after that I remembered and tried to avoid the mistakes I made to not happen again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: