Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

very simple and logical things. This topic earned merit? hmm
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:13:13 AM

If you lose money on trading, then it is only your fault becuase of buying at a bad time of the market. If you lose, it is entirely upto you and it is only your fault. Came on, there is no way to always earn.

But hoping that he will not be discouraged and continue to stand up for investment, it is necessary that he learn something after this stumble, learn valuable lessons or dull Also, many people still say patience is the key to success in the Crypto market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

of course you can still stop trading if you can not handle it. When you lose most of your money, you will feel many emotions like Anger, Fear
Emotions are actually normal but rather than getting emotional, the best thing is to take a quick call back and ask yourself what you did wrong, how and why you should be careful next time, see ways you can always play safe around such moment and so on. Trading is not easy for a start and it takes some experience to gradually get better after some mistakes, but persistence, more learning and dedication is the only thing that can get anyone there.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

If that happens, especially in crypto then I will take a break while contemplating what has happened and ponder over what mistakes I have done. maintain the already good and increase the less. Also do not forget to strategize.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

of course you can still stop trading if you can not handle it. When you lose most of your money, you will feel many emotions like Anger, Fear
Emotions are actually normal but rather than getting emotional, the best thing is to take a quick call back and ask yourself what you did wrong, how and why you should be careful next time, see ways you can always play safe around such moment and so on. Trading is not easy for a start and it takes some experience to gradually get better after some mistakes, but persistence, more learning and dedication is the only thing that can get anyone there.
Dedications and willingness to explore more,  those basic skills will give you another determination to strive back and become more stronger, better to keep yourself on track and don't sell out into panic just be more observance and keep yourself on line, people can recover if they are really willing to learn the process, if you do start from the hard ways then better to learn how to make it easy for you to learn the passive ways.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

What should you do when you lose money? of course you do what is appropriate or what you ought to do or do those things that are lost in and return those things that are lost to you and reach that
rajapatr1

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

You should leave the market and stop trading, because you can lose a lot of money because of that.
Just try to learn a little bit more before trading, o you will lose all your money
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Everyone experiences loss at one time or the other. If you trade cryptocurrency daily , monthly even occasionally, you should know that loss is part of trading and you should plan to mitigate and reduce your exposure to loss!
Yeah, everyone does and it is a normal thing you should always expect in trade and one of the things you should always plan ahead of time anytime you are even making a trade which is one thing a lot of people do not.

As long as you are an experienced and learned trader, it is the best thing to know that you should always plan an exit even before you enter a position at all and if you end up not hitting what you expect or things going awry, you will know when to get out when you know what you are doing.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

I am a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader sometimes I lost some money but when I lose the big money on the time I stop my trading and I take a rest around 1 week then I start again cryptocurrency trading. I do day trading because day trading is a very profitable for me it is very risky and very profitable.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:48:29 PM

Try to work in others bounty projects to earn your money, also we can invest in good company which give you profit
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

I am a professional cryptocurrency and Forex trader sometimes I lost some money but when I lose the big money on the time I stop my trading and I take a rest around 1 week then I start again cryptocurrency trading. I do day trading because day trading is a very profitable for me it is very risky and very profitable.
The loss is common in trading especially crypto trading why means the market is unstable. i think for day traders green number and the red number will not affect because they will find only high cap coins to trade and they will not expect more that's why they can make a good profit. I am not a day trader and i will not sell my coins at a loss will wait until it reaches a base price.
alfonso94

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Theres nothing I can do with that except that learning from my mistakes. By trading crypto I know that there is no guarantee that I can earn or make money because this is unstable market its highly volatile so I would learn where I am wrong and do not repeat the same mistake again. Its best to move on after a great lost and trade another crypto again to cover all the losses..
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

I think you need to accept this and to reconsider the principles you said when trading. I am sure that you need to think which mistakes you have made that your actions led to the money loss

Sometimes you lose money even when you make no mistakes.
Trading doesn't depend solely on you and your actions.
VclDm

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:28:53 PM

It is also a good choice to refer to investors, relax after a failure to be able to balance the psychology and start again is the right thing to do. The cryptocurrency market is always full of opportunities and good investors are the ones who find the opportunity in countless coins in this market.

dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

Mistakes are routine life in trading, so getting dissapointed due to these things is completely meaningless and might lead to losses more, if you keep on worrying about past disappointments

When you failed and losses most of money, the best things to do is review. Know why you failed and learn from it. Don't stop and try again.
XFlowZion

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

The next thing you need to do is to ask the questions to yourself the "how" and "why". This does not only apply on money loss but on anything where you failed miserably. If you already know the answers to that then that is the time you can move on and make the same mistake gain.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

if we lose money then we should be able to learn from mistakes and not repeat it because in trading there will be or have experienced losses and trade has a high risk so that it requires good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to gain profit
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

I invested more altcoin especially when i'm lost all the time i did not sell my coin in a loss i rather hodl it for a long time. Do let your emotion to take control.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:39:35 AM

if we lose money then we should be able to learn from mistakes and not repeat it because in trading there will be or have experienced losses and trade has a high risk so that it requires good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to gain profit

This is correct, losing our money in trade can makes us a better trader in the future. Whatever we do in trading that leads to losing is good because we can teach ourself on what things we do and we can't do. Knowledge is very important too if we trade with just emotion and our decision is very bad. This could lead to a very big loss. I lose too in the past but it does not stop me from trading at all. I just use it as motivation to do more trading.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: