Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1085
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Instead of cutting the loss it is better to make another investment while our previous investment is in the loss state. By making the new investment hopefully we can cover the loss.
before we investing our money in other place, we need to observe about that.and also developt our skill to analize portofolio is important for us.we can make right choice which coins/token must buy.

MMnoob

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

I had to start it again and get up. I have to trade more carefully so as not to lose because failure is a delayed success.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

I think you have to research to find out the reason why did you lose money? with each reason you have, you can reduce your risk in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

I agree, losses is part of us as a trader or investor we cant always win and earn by trading. To be more professiinal big losses is in there, i guess every pro here is experience this failure. But accpeting the truth will strengthen our mind to be more accurate on trade. Thinking that i want to eanr more to fullfil my losses. I want earn 2 btc. Be optimistic in life and we will reach our goal someday

It's true, especially in this market where there are so many loopholes and losses along the way that it will test one's character and trust with the system. However, if I am in the position that I will lose most of my money, I would first take a step back and regroup; what I mean by that is that I would look at things with a fresher eye and see what mistakes I could have made that contributed to such great loss. Although this market is filled with seemingly minefields of probable bad investments, there would still be some reasons as to why one losses or succeeds, and I, as an investor, have to look closely at that to make sure that if I try my luck again, I would know how to counter-act such situations.

AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

Losing is a part on investing. So whenever you lose some of your investment,better to step back for the moment. You have to analyze well your movement again before doing so to avoid mistakes again. You also need to set your limits and goals for you to have a scale to follow.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:00:00 AM

Nice tips op you deserve a merit.  I used to panic before.

valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

Psychological attitude is important in any business. But apart from it it is important to determine exactly how to make money and the final result will depend on the choice of strategy. Now many people in the crypto-currency market suffer losses precisely because of incorrect management of their assets.

I think the psychological attitude should not be considered. Always should go through keep going technically, psychological attitudes can divert us wrongly from the prime purpose.

R.R.L.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

I agree that a person who experience who need to accept it and move on. Learn from the mistakes that he had done and be a better version of himself. But investing again should be think a hundred times because when you say you lost most of your money then that means that you are either going to borrow money from a bank or from your friends and relatives  which is not okay.
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

I know it's not easy to forget when if you lose a money especially when it is most of your money. But for me I'll try to move on I'll try to forget that even I know it's not easy and I look for another opportunities.  Just hard working I can get back what I loss be positive and be patience.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

When you lose the majority of your cash, the initial step you ought to do is discover the place that has natural air and yells all your feeling after that sit and thinks which part the reason for you lose. Call your companions and get some drink. After you as of now proceed onward. Attempt again and make your terrible experience as a stage to recuperate every one of your misfortunes.
dongajow

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Wow nice guidance mate. Really helpful in times like this where market is very unpredictable and loose lot of money on investments.  I have finally understood that I can make money in bear market also buy involving in pumps. I understood my weaknesses and obstacles in crypto trading like understanding the value of news and breaking patterns etc and then implemented a plan where I will be in at the end of this year just same as you mentioned in your post. (Not 2 BTC but just 100000$ )  Grin
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

The first thing that happens is fear and worry about the money lost. But I will try to beat back and do not make stupid decisions to sell them because I know everything is again and I need to wait for it to recover.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

At first I find out why to lose.Next try to solve them or change strategy of business. After that I invest again.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

We cannot turn out to be a hit trader if we aren't knowledgeable trader. know-how is simply critical for us to come to be professional dealer. We need to work tough to acquire extra records for us to benefit more strategies and techniques.

In my own opinion, if they lose a huge amount of their coins then they should not stop trading because that loss will serve as a good experience in order to avoid wrong decisions in the future.
It will only be good if they will create a new ideas there to fix it and correct their mistakes. Not all who losses directly quit and some of them never stops but keep repeating what they do while some learn from every experience. That was the difference in wvery traders how they react on losing moneys.
Majority of people loose money in the trading because they either do not have good knowledge about the business they do or they do not make the right decision and loose money.

In such case, there is not need to simply exit the business but one should rather expand one’s knowledge about the business and should know what to do and when. The CEO of BTM lost it almost half in 2013 in Bitcoin, but cam back again and was ranked among Bitcoin billionaires in 2017.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

You should identify first the reason why you lose ypur money, you can easily regain all of your losses if you know what you should improve. You can use your past mistakes for you to grow your investment.
Money is little bit stupid. It doesn’t always sides you. Rather it may shoot out from your bank account for some reason and don’t come back so sooner. So make sure you have plans and strategies to handle such situations. Because loss is always there for you and for every human being as no one is perfect. Better is to find out that loopholes and points that can be filled out.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

If you lose money the first thing you do is the spirit you should be optimistic and you should have more positive mental things for you such as you can ask yourself why you lost money and where you how to recover
Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

You can write all the theories you want, but when you lose money it's always a problem, and it's hard to stay clear.
Then, of course, recovery plans can be made.
In fact, the best thing is always to "forget" the losses, and to treat the present moment as "unique", thinking of making money.
"Recovering" is always a bad strategy.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

If this happen to me that I lost most money,
I feel down and frustrated because losing of money is not easy but think is as a lesson that you should learn to be a better investor in this business.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

Loss of money will not make anyone happy but then we have experiences for ourselves not to stumble again.
The profit will come to us again if we still try.
napi

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

maybe what I will do when I lose is I will record all the mistakes and losses that I have done and I will try very hard to be able to avoid mistakes that I have done and try to recover lost assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: