Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Definetly all of us would experience of loosing our money or our investment into this world of cryptocurrency investment and we have a different kind of solution on how to handle this situation,but in my own when i encounter this   loosing my money i take its as a charge of experience of being a learning process,because you cannot gain success if you cannot face failure or trials into this crypto worlds.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

Yes when I invest I always fail, and I have to calm myself because I can still take back the lost money in the market and I do not even think about things that are not possible. I have to work hard again to gather more information for me to get more strategies and techniques for me to play again.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

The first thing that happens is fear and worry about the money lost. But I will try to beat back and do not make stupid decisions to sell them because I know everything is again and I need to wait for it to recover.
I guess the feeling of being afraid and having the fear to lost most of your money. Of course losing money and failure here in this kind of investment is already given but we also have this feeling that we can used to minimize the probability of getting lose and failed but of course we should be ready too if ever this would happen.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

I think, for me, the most important thing to do is to just step back, refresh and take a good look on all of the things that have happened prior to the loss or to the bad investment. Although this market is known for having some bad turn of events that lead to failures even though one has actually studied all his movements leading to an investment, there would still be reasons one way or another that have caused such failure, therefore, once you see what really happened, then you can at least devise a way to avoid such reason from happening again, or at least, avoid it to avoid the same loss again. But definitely, keep your faith and don't give up.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

The easiest way to do is to know your faults, quiting qithout knowing where you loss is a bad habit. Know it as much as you can and maybe an urge for you to seek more learning after that experience of lossing big amount of money. Everyone starts with lossing, no successful trader has skip that road.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

For me,  i will just  stop for a moment and learn for more skills to get back my money. It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

For me,  i will just  stop for a moment and learn for more skills to get back my money. It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.

In my own opinion, stopping is not the answer because if you just stop trading or investing then you already accept your loss, just keep on investing or trading and wait for the highest price to come before selling, that's how you can get back your loss.
vudinhphu81

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Trade coin is considered a profession. However, the risk is very high. When you lose money? You need to plan for yourself. Do not let psychology lose your pocket money.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Call your companions and get some drink. After you as of now proceed onward. I have finally understood that I can make money in bear market also buy involving in pumps.
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

you have to accept it, and make your mistake as a lesson and then do better than ever, because if you do not admit your mistake it will be difficult, because you will only consider yourself right. and believe me you will never develop. I've experienced it before, and I think what you say is true.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

When I lost my most of the money ,then I quite keep and patient. I believe in Allah that He may feedback my money in others way .
The first thing is that you should not have lost money in trading or in transacting  crypto because people step in to trade to earn and not to loose. Those who loose money means they had no good strategy. So look back and learn to master the trick to avoid the mistakes you made in past. Sometimes one mistake makes you sharp enough to stay vigilant and act rationally in the market while dealing crypto.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

You should calm down, and consider before the next transaction. Consider where you have lost money and that is the lesson you need to draw. In my opinion, you should concentrate not to neglect the transaction.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

I am a professional cryptocurrency trader and I never make a big money because I fully control my emotions. Without control your emotion you can't make a huge amount of money and again and again, you lost your money. If you lost your money on the time must learn about cryptocurrency then again start your trading. I am doing day trading, if I lost one day, I stop my trading, after one day later I again start cryptocurrency trading.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

For example:

It is normal to lose money sometimes, it is not normal if you are always experiencing losses. By improving your skills and your patience, I am sure that you can avoid losses.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

This is a good suggestion thanks you, the positive side of the mistake or lose in my opinion that we can learn from this experience, although the profits can also give a good study for us, but in trading the loses is very difficult to avoid even for an expert though, even more in the volatile crypto market.

tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Without control your emotion you can't make a huge amount of money and again and again, you lost your money.It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Without control your emotion you can't make a huge amount of money and again and again, you lost your money.It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.
not only our emotion and psychology, trading need our skill to analize market.even use technical or fundamental analysis.if we loss our money, better for us make best preparation about this thing.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

Losing is part of the game, the secret of course is to win more than you lose.
What you must never, ever, ever do is lose the money you need for your family and survival, because then you panic and make really damaging choices.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

For example:

When I experiencing losses, I always finding a way where I can regain it. I always recalling all of the mistakes that I did for me to overcome my losses. There are always lesson that I learned from the past mistakes that I did.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:55:31 PM

For example:

When I experiencing losses, I always finding a way where I can regain it. I always recalling all of the mistakes that I did for me to overcome my losses. There are always lesson that I learned from the past mistakes that I did.

take a lesson and improve our knowledge in crypto and trading skill will be best choice if we decided to come back again in cryptocurrency or other investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: