Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5558 times)
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Learn for the new skills,  it is important when you are loosing something,  you need to learn where did you get some mistakes and do some changes and never do it again.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

Do something about it, check out the latest videos and blogs on how to trade and how to do it properly to gain more. Learn from your mistakes and learn from others experience by that you are learning that will help you to improve your skills.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:43:05 PM

You speak really wise words. For me the most important thing in such situation is keeping calm and believing in bright future... that will always give you additional powers to continue your way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

You speak really wise words. For me the most important thing in such situation is keeping calm and believing in bright future... that will always give you additional powers to continue your way.
Yes, being calm will help you to think other things that you can try in order to start earning money again. Earning money is not that fast but if you are calm and you know what you are doing and if you have patience then the opportunities will be very visible for you to grab and that will be the start of your recovery.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

I will try and try until i succeed. We must never give & up should always try harder to succeed, all it takes is patience & faith. If we fail in our current investment then we should review it again on what is missing or what is lacking like maybe  we choose the coin that were mean to be crap and that is why we lose. If you will give up then better quit this investment and try your luck in non crypto investments.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

I have to stop trading for the meantime then study the strategies on how to trade.I will read more about bitcoin and altcoins so that when time comes that i want to trade again, i am already prepared.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

losing money for a trader is a common occurrence and it is already a risk, so we should be ready to face it and make it a lesson so we will be able to avoid losses again
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:07:07 AM

you have to accept it, and make your mistake as a lesson and then do better than ever, because if you do not admit your mistake it will be difficult, because you will only consider yourself right. and believe me you will never develop. I've experienced it before, and I think what you say is true.

Right. Just admit it. take the time to rest first and relax. Then think it over, which of the mistakes were done. Probably, you have to change your strategy and you will earn a lot of money to cover your losses.
Resulting of loss is due to mistakes which indicate your little knowledge and experience less decision so it has bad consequences if you start without having any perfect knowledge. There are people having great knowledge about the Bitcoin and other crypto coins and some with enough knowledge as well so all are doing well here by using the knowledge they have learnt.
Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

When you lose most of money then you have to rise from what you have lose. It is normal for the investors that lose some of the money that they have invested, they just have to learn from the mistake that they have encounter so that for the next trading that they will do they will not lose anymore the money that they have invested. Many are losing because of the fast changes price of the market. But for me you are not still losing if you have not yet selling or trading your coins for their is another way to earn and it is the hodling.
I will try to recover my lost money from day trading or from long term holdings. I will never quit because leaving the field means that you would not be able to regain your money and it is against the rules of business. Ups and down, profit and loss are the parts of business and you will have to bear all kinds of market situations. If you cannot do this, leave before losing money.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 11:33:51 AM by bitcoinking11

When you lose all your money in trading, another thing you can do is to participate in bounties. By joining in bounties you can earn a lot of coins and start trading with this coins again. Just take a few months break from trading and concentrate on joining bounties, you would earn a lot if you can do blog/article bounty, youtube bounty, in addition to joining signature bounty.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

just do it again to deal with the things you have lost and think that you want to reach your dreams, and learn things that are gone
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

When you lose all your money in trading, another thing you can do is to participate in bounties. By joining in bounties you can earn a lot of coins and start trading with this coins again.
Participation in Bounty companies brings profits only after a certain time and that is the risks that his company will fail. but If you trade every day and earn on the difference in price, then the profit can be much higher and thus every day. But for this you really need to have not only knowledge and experience, but also good intuition.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Thanks for the this it is my motivation now and i will do this to encourage my self to set my limits on this goals. I will do my best for things idea.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

which I will do when I lose my money and lose so much then I will do is regret why it can happen and after that I try not to repeat the mistake a second time. and most definitely I'm trying to find more trading capital.
In my opinion, loosing money is entirely the fault of an investor and the faulty decisions he makes. One should be able enough to make wise decisions in the market no matter how red the market is because you do not loose money in the red market as long as you are holding your coins.

SO better do not repeat the mistakes that cost you your money. Better extend your knowledge about the technology and the market and invest again with wise plans which will eventually earn the money you have lost and might exceed that as well.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

Thanks for the this it is my motivation now and i will do this to encourage my self to set my limits on this goals. I will do my best for things idea.

Yeah this will really help us especially of those losses that we face, I mean at first it's really hard to accept it even we know there's nothing we can do and some even think to quit it for good. And by having these motivations it will help us throughout.
jetteodo

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

When I lose the most money I will try to invest again
It is good and you should be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The future is that of bitcoin and it will take over the market. Only cool minded person can recover their lost money while holding for long time. If you can trade you can recover your lost money in less time. These are traders that make huge profits compare to holders for long term.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Make that experience as a motivation and make that experience to strengthen you as person. Use that to improve your skills or abilities in the fields that you involved in and the most important is you should know what are the lessons on that experiences and you should learn from your mistakes.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

Thanks for the useful tips, these can help us to be aware in scammers. Investing is a risky thing in crypto especially if you dont have enough knowledge of what you are investing of. Experience is the best teacher.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience and steps, and i agree with you, it's totally normal for us to lose money on trading. Since the risk is there, and if we want to always get profits all the time then everyone will already trade now. Those who don't want to accept the fact is surely weird.
If we feel loss from trading, or when we lose our money, then we need to review what's wrong and fix that in the future. Make it as an experience and lesson, that way we will be better day by day. Don't give up just because one fail or a bit money lost. Because who knows we might get more in the future if we keep trying.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

When you lose money, or most of your money, well you need to stop for a while. I mean, you need to meditate first, think all of what you have done, all of your mistakes that led you to bankruptcy. You need to realize what did you do and think something to come up with a solution. If you lose all of your money, think of a solution so that you can rise again and start making money. Remember, dont pay something first, like investing and etc, until you have a huge amount of money in your pocket.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: