Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

People who are new to the market often plan to "day trade" their accounts and make big profits. Day trading refers to the act of opening and closing stock positions within a trading day, with the hopes of making quick profits from small intraday price movements. This is usually a bad idea, as most day traders lose money, even those with a solid strategy and good money management skills. One of the main reasons is that day trading is expensive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

when I lose money then I will try to remember the mistakes I made so that I tried hard not to repeat the mistakes for the second time. after that i try to recover from my loss.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

which I will do when I lose my money and lose so much then I will do is regret why it can happen and after that I try not to repeat the mistake a second time. and most definitely I'm trying to find more trading capital.
In my opinion, loosing money is entirely the fault of an investor and the faulty decisions he makes. One should be able enough to make wise decisions in the market no matter how red the market is because you do not loose money in the red market as long as you are holding your coins.

SO better do not repeat the mistakes that cost you your money. Better extend your knowledge about the technology and the market and invest again with wise plans which will eventually earn the money you have lost and might exceed that as well.

First and foremost, stay calm. I know losing money can be really stressful and unless you took the money from some type of mafia, you are fine.
Just stay calm, stay away from trading for couple days, just collect your thoughts, make sure what went wrong, learn from your mistakes, there is no failing only lessons, after that go back in there and see what you can save from what you were previously doing.
Try to find work like bounty or what not or signature campaigns and try to recoup as much as you can working.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

The most important thing to is to sit back, analyse what and what lead you to the mistake that made you lose that money, try to correct them and develop new trading  habits such as discipline, focus and consistency. Every trader once had a set back but ability to correct yourself and follow a trading plan distinguishes you from being a failure to a success
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Make sure you understand what went wrong before doing it all over again. Say to yourself "I will never buy alt-coins again".  Cheesy

bro what wrong with altcoin, do you lose your money in altccoin so  you hate them without reason Cheesy.
Like stellar,xrp,xvg,eth they make profit so much, for verge already make rise value 65000% since release in the market.
now can u tell me what wrong with altcoin sir  Smiley
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

Be calm, do not worry, focus on why you lose money, be patient and not give up. That's what I did and I succeeded in the crypto market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

when I lose money then I will try to remember the mistakes I made so that I tried hard not to repeat the mistakes for the second time. after that i try to recover from my loss.
That is exactly how you should coupe with the money you loose in crypto. One should be sharp and wise enough not to loose money in the first place in crypto because you are assume to make rational decisions when you are dealing in crypto. But if you have lost the money already, better look back and point out the mistakes you have made. Work on the weak zones and take decisions according to the market condition which will maximize your chances of earning high profit.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

Your tips surely are useful and great, can be a new knowledge for me. Thanks for sharing.
And i'm absolutely agree with you. Sometimes, experience is the best teacher. I think we should just accept the fact if we do wrong and cause our money to be gone, well kinda hard to accept actually, moreover if it's a big amount. But if we fail once, we will know what's wrong and try not to do the same thing again. I think we'll get better and better in trading if we know how, and know what to avoid to do, and what's the best we should do. Don't just complain because of the loss and give up, but keep trying until we can earn more than we loss.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

That is exactly how you should coupe with the money you loose in crypto. One should be sharp and wise enough not to loose money in the first place in crypto because you are assume to make rational decisions when you are dealing in crypto. But if you have lost the money already, better look back and point out the mistakes you have made. Work on the weak zones and take decisions according to the market condition which will maximize your chances of earning high profit.
The loss in the cryptocurrency market is very normal and anyone who invests in this market once has understood that feeling. The continuous fluctuations of the market made many of the money unchanged and extremely difficult to predict. Have a specific investment plan and implement it when investing to maximize profits.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

If you lose a lot of money then I think you should not sell your coin at low price, please patiently wait for the price....
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

when we are investors. In the case of losing a lot of money we should first calm down and observe the market. Do not rush to make other transactions. Patience will help you succeed
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

That is a good idea friend. We need to accept the truth when we loss in trading or any kind of business in crypto. We need to focus in the possible earnings and take a difficult goals. Don't let the loss will be the hindrance in you because you will harden to get up if so, that's all I can say.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other.
If you lose lot of money try again . In investing loss is normal. I think we'll get better and better in trading if we know how, and know what to avoid to do, and what's the best we should do. Don't just complain because of the loss and give up, but keep trying until we can earn more than we loss. Learn how to invest properly to avoid loosing
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

The best thing to do will be to stop trading for a few weeks (or even months). Once your mind is fresh again, you can resume trading. But you should never chase your losses. It will again make you poorer.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

If you have been making loses consistently, trading is probably not the best option for you, The options one could explore should be to take more lectures or take some time off.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

The best thing to do will be to stop trading for a few weeks (or even months). Once your mind is fresh again, you can resume trading. But you should never chase your losses. It will again make you poorer.
There is always the emotional part that makes people want to recover their loses and end up losing more.So it is really  a thing not to chase ones loses.
mdw1962

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

in trading there will be and never experienced losses because trading has a high risk and needed good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to get profit, if we lose money then we should be able to learn from the mistake and not repeat it
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Definetly all of us would experience of loosing our money or our investment into this world of cryptocurrency investment and we have a different kind of solution on how to handle this situation,but in my own when i encounter this   loosing my money i take its as a charge of experience of being a learning process,because you cannot gain success if you cannot face failure or trials into this crypto worlds.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

These tips are helpful and I believe that it could go more if we'll all apply it. Losing is a part of trading and investing but as we focus more and try to earn better, we could achieve our target goal here. Our experience here in crypto , no matter how good or bad it is, could be a good tool for us to learn more.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

In profit and loss trading is a risk in trading. If our trade is losing and losing large amount of money then the thing to note is positive thinking with awareness to accept the loss, and again correction what cause we can lose big amount of money. And more careful again in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: