Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5556 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

When you lose all your money in trading, another thing you can do is to participate in bounties. By joining in bounties you can earn a lot of coins and start trading with this coins again.
Yes, I usually join the bounty to get some money involved in investing bitcoin. I started with $10k and now I have $767 left, so it's interesting because it's not my money and I've lost it to someone else. Make lots of money from the bounty and devote it to the trading market
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:23:53 PM

When you lose most of money,you should know the reason why you lose money.
What I did when I lose most of my money is trading with respect to the movement of btc knowing fully well that when btc is stable altcoins begin to move up faster.
I also use stop loss to reduce any form of huge loss that might happen.
I also diversify meaning I trade about 3 coins not just one coin.
I also watch the last sell price of the coin I buy and also watch if it is traded in many exchange.
The reason is that watching the last sell price a coin was sold assist me to go long on that coin.
I also engage in free airdrop that has no ico attachment.
My brothers and my sisters there are a lot of things to do when you lose most of money in crypto.
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

As an investor you are aware of the risk and you should be ready or you should have some counter measure to at least diminish the risk of losing money in investing or trading. good luck
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:54 PM

If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.

In my own opinion, if you already lost your money then just continue to trade because you will still have the chance to gain it back in this way since the volatility of the market is necessary for every traders to earn profit.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

No. You don't need to stop doing trading, when you already lost your money try to learn from your mistake, don't sell your coin at the low price so in that case you will avoid losing your money. Just wait until your coin will recover .
juv3ntus1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:04:07 AM

In the first place you will lose money only if you will seel your coin at the low price.If you have been inform about the crypto before to invest ,will know at the same point the market will go down,only think you can do its to be pacient and wait till the market to grow up.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Losing money during an investment is just a part of the risk that we are taking upon investing. If you trust on the project so you don't have to panic.
matej krkic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

If I loose all my money I'll have to stop my crypto business and come back to work =)
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

If you loose a big amount of money the worst thing to do is to make quick, emotion-driven decisions. You have never lost your money if you didn't sell with a loss.
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

In the world of trading we must be prepared,for what results and we know what we are doing, including risk, so before we inter the world of trading we need to study more,but much better to study on actual bases..most important thing is you know and how to accept the risk:)
My answer is:
1.What do I want to achieve?
👉To succeed in trading world:)👌👍
2.What is thier important ?
👉the importance is posible to change your life between cryptocurrency
3.How will I achieve it?
👉Ofcourse, We can achieve all our dream with the help of our CREATOR (GOD). We did not ever change our life without GOD. We could not get everything we wanted.
4.What prevents me from achieving?
👉the dumpers and whales continue to dump the token or coins😂😂😂
5.How do I know,I have achive the success?
👉Patience is vertue💪💪💪HODL....😂

BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

When you lose money the worst mistake you can make is to try to recover loss instantly. On that way you will probably only generate even biger loss.
So, try to make the plan and see what are the options you have. Try with smaller amounts to trade and invest. It might take longer but the risk will not be so big.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

As it happened in the past when i lose my much money in investment after that i have invested in government securities and some amount i have deposited in bank so from that i am now recover up to some extent and now i can easily invest my money where ever i want. I do crypto investment and it is good experience of the present.

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

When you lose money the worst mistake you can make is to try to recover loss instantly. On that way you will probably only generate even biger loss.
So, try to make the plan and see what are the options you have. Try with smaller amounts to trade and invest. It might take longer but the risk will not be so big.

It is normal in nature to have losses in every investment we made. But to anticipate this condition we need to make a interim plan so that we can recover easily the loss we undertake and move forward. Like learning and analyzing market condition well first before doing trading transaction to avoid possible losses and might be able you to recover your losing money at the end and could also possibly earn you with more profit instantly.
tothanhtuan

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I wonder if they all go back to ATH. Prices were based on speculation/product releases/exchange listing. (Partial) products have been released, projects were listed on exchanges in this bear market. Would not be surprised if investors moved on...
Dhanems

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

No. You don't need to stop doing trading, when you already lost your money try to learn from your mistake, don't sell your coin at the low price so in that case you will avoid losing your money. Just wait until your coin will recover .

Yes agree with you:) the important is don't use the money to buy coins from your daily needs,spend your money on crypto like long term investment..so no need to hurry:)
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

keep fighting do not despair, it is the beginning of your success. if you want your capital failure back again I suggest you follow bounty program to return your capital when loss in trade.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Thanks for the tips,this is very helpful to me to reach my goals..will apply this methods..and im going to watch more videos about technical analysis and more techniques inorder to be successful in trading.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

First, remember your god. Gods have great patience. Don’t recover or never try to recover. If you try to recover then I’m sure that you can make more and more lose. Take a break. Be relax. Find your fault, why you lose this big amount? Stay cool. Take a decision in cool mind. Promise yourself not to do those fault again. Remember your god every day. This can help you.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

I have several things to do
- Learning more about cryptocurrency and do technical analysis daily
- Do airdrop to get free coins
- Do the current job to get money, and plan to re-invest
When I lose, I will try again. Currently I am holding my altcoins because I bought them at high prices. But no worry, I still try day by day. Good luck to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: