Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

Every success and and every loss holds valuable lessons and knowledge. You can't win without loosing and loose without winning Smiley
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

Probably is your place I would take a vacation for a few days to rest and then I will return to the game when you fresh mind and experience from the last big loss that I had to experience.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

What do I want to achieve?

This is the first thing I ever thought when I was started in trading. I know that most of us have plan of what we will achieve but because there is a difficulty in finding our capital. I know that it is hard to set your goals if you don't have enough capital to make it but the first step we must do is to utilize everything to us. If our vision is clear, we can do anything eventhough it is hard to do.
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

I won lost my hope and I won't be nervous I will be calm and wait until I get back my money . I will have a potential.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

In my opinion, do not rush to sell pennies, if they are capable and you are confident about them then hold, do not rush to make the decision difficult to be better. Let's focus on the hold
laborrdj

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

You can plainly observe that bitcoin costs in the previous days are continually fluctuating and hard to figure, so it is simple for you to lose business. I have flopped such a great amount in the exchange, so right now if the exchange is a misfortune I feel great and can be anything but difficult to pass, encounter I draw that is dependably put stoploss and Have an arrangement before beginning exchange.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Probably is your place I would take a vacation for a few days to rest and then I will return to the game when you fresh mind and experience from the last big loss that I had to experience.
That's good to relax and afterwards donquit study. Its like a lesson that you need to keep in your mind and to get back in trading once you are ready and confident enough with what you learn from your own mistakes.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

Well, haha, for me there's nothing we can do about the money that we lost. Unfortunately we just have to wait and have a long patience for our chosen coin will go up sooner and then we might get back our loses when it's moon. And I think you should buy more if the price is in deep, I'm sure your profit will be more much higher than you expected.
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

When I lost too much money, I quit the game because I only played the money I could afford to lose. The strategies and suggestions what you said are very good and deserve to be learned by everyone, including me.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

when I lose my money because I trade and sell it at a very cheap price then I will try to return the assets that I have by being a participant from the bounty campaign and doing short-term trading by utilizing the situation.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

For example:

if there is a trader who has a loss and does not want to accept the reality with his loss, then he is not a true trader, because a true trader is able to accept all the risks of trading, one of which is experiencing losses.
the advice that you share is very good and becomes a new lesson for me, so if we want to trade then a lot of preparation must be prepared, not just preparing capital.

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

When we lose the most money, let's drill the sale of his altcoins. Learn about the world economy and the stock market. If everything goes down, we find that the downfall is normal. If the world economy is growing, we should reconsider its portfolio. that's my advice.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

When we lose the most money, let's drill the sale of his altcoins. Learn about the world economy and the stock market. If everything goes down, we find that the downfall is normal. If the world economy is growing, we should reconsider its portfolio. that's my advice.
The market fall and rise, that is the only situation that will happen, however we should not panic as basic rules to be profitable always applies
which is to buy low and sell high. For me, timing is really necessary and at this current market status, it's the right timing to buy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Many newbies include me who just enter to the crypto market  been loss alot of money because FOMO and geeedy.  From this loss i can only make review what should be do for next bull run and what thing shoud never do it. I think many newbies who enter to the crypto after december loss alot of money, we should patient wait for others bull run to recover loss.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

That is the concern of many people, but do not hold fear when the market falls, in my opinion, if you are not consistent will, the loss of more and more of course.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

Probably you should reflect why and how it happened. Suddenly crypto is not always that easy and reflecting can't actually help much for future...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

What should I do if I lose most of money? Of course I will find a way for me to able to retrieve it all. I am sure that I need to improve something for me to able to regain all of my losses.
I know to myself that trading is hard so when i lose some of my money in trading i will accept it because losing some money trading is just nornal and i know that we can be more better if we will experience some lose,.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

If you lose your money then you can stand up again buy correcting your mistake. You can learn from your mistake by correcting or by not doing it again. For the newbie it is normal that they lose there money because they do not experience yet how to do the trading and what is the correct way they should do on trading. But if you are not a newbie if you commit a mistake then you can correct. Just analyze the thing that you have done wrong so that if you will do it again you will not do the same thing so that you will not lose your money again.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

do not panic and despair when you lose your hard-earned assets, because crypto currency trading is full of risks, I suggest trying to trade in the short term to get a small but routine profit, and this takes a long time for you in observing crypto market movements
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

What should I do if I lose most of money? Of course I will find a way for me to able to retrieve it all. I am sure that I need to improve something for me to able to regain all of my losses.
I know to myself that trading is hard so when i lose some of my money in trading i will accept it because losing some money trading is just nornal and i know that we can be more better if we will experience some lose,.

In my own opinion, you will only lose your money if you are not patient enough to wait for the price to pump up before selling your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: