Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

Very perspective strategy. But I think the first whatl should we do, when lost big amount of money, it's how return them
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

If someone looses most of his money, then something went terribly wrong. In trading you need to be sure about every step you take. It has to be basked up with facts and statistics.
Buladig

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

actually, if not ready to face losses, then
do not try to trade, because one of the biggest risks in trading is getting losses and losing money.
we must really recognize the work done, so we are ready to accept whatever we get.
prepare a strategy, run it calmly, and prepare mentally to receive the results.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

when your money was lost only you can do is to accept the fact and continue if what you lost and let you mind and trusting on yourself help you to overcome what you've gone
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Actually, experience is the best learning in which we need to learn our different mistakes. Also, as we know trading is high risk process that can suddenly down its value unexpectedly. In order to avoid or minimize that kind of situation you should know first all the different strategy that you didn't yet experience as well as that kind of high risk process that might ruin your financial aspects.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

This is just the basic truth. A lot of traders do not want to believe that they have lost their funds when they lose it and this makes them to engage in more larger trade just to recover the funds and thereby, they lose more money. You need to be more conservative in your trades and also apply discipline as well
BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

I have finally understood that I can make money in bear market also buy involving in pumps. I understood my weaknesses and obstacles in Crypto trading like understanding the value of news and breaking patterns etc and then implemented a plan. we will know what's wrong and try not to do the same thing again. I think we'll get better and better in trading if we know how and know what to avoid to do and what's the best we should do.
Theldal

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:44:43 AM

Very informative and nice tips to win back losses after a big loss. But the important thing is acceptance, learn from mistakes and willingness to accept another challenge by taking those previous failures as an encouragement to do better the next time around. Never lost hope because quitters never win and winners never quit.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

If you are a newbie in trading then you must have enough knowledge how to trade. I recommend you to watch videos in youtube, read tutorials and invest small amount to practice how to trade so be careful in trading you can gain profit in a minute and you can lose your money in a minute so invest at your own risk.
iMark

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Actually, experience is the best learning in which we need to learn our different mistakes. Also, as we know trading is high risk process that can suddenly down its value unexpectedly. In order to avoid or minimize that kind of situation you should know first all the different strategy that you didn't yet experience as well as that kind of high risk process that might ruin your financial aspects.
I think losses will provide a good experience for you so you can learn from those mistakes and avoid the same things happening,
understand what makes you lose and correct what is your fault, that's what traders do when they lose and then could make better strategy
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I will answer the main question. If you lose your money when the market falls, remember, until you sold your coin, you do not lose anything Wink

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

The most important thing is that you should set stop losses to prevent that kind of situation from happening in the first place. You shouldn't leave your coin in exchange without safety measure like that because anything can happen when you are asleep for example. If you forget to set stop loss then you should identify the support level so you know whether you should hold for a bit or cut loss.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

We need to simply deal with any loss we could have in our trading and investment. It is a process which includes ups and downs. We need to always have a  plan and a direction where we could focus on developing and learning to evade the possible cause of our loss in the future.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

If I had invested to a token and I lose most of the money I've put into it, then I guess I will be waiting for its price to once gain rise. You may have a different approach to it and sell your tokens to at least save the last you have but that would be losing more of it as you don't have the tokens anymore.

If it happen to me, I'd be working more with bounties to meet ends Smiley
right, selling some of the money left over because of loss is not a good decision, it is not good if we give in to losses.
it's better if we continue to wait for the benefits we will get, because after all, I'm sure the cryptocurrency won't just die, there will come a time when market prices get better and restore the losses we experience, I'm sure of that!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

For example:

Steps 3, 4, 5 are way too broad

A newb may get hard time achieving your vision and may frustrate them, worst force them to leave or turn crypto down

I suggest to change the vision, if you are new into trading and start with mastering Analysis

Vision  - Mastering analysis, more trading wins and less trading loss in a matter of 1 year

If you hit this, you are now prepared for a 2 BTC challenge

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

I will answer the main question. If you lose your money when the market falls, remember, until you sold your coin, you do not lose anything Wink
According to me as well no one can lose money until they use to sell their coin for panic, those who use to sell at panic get lose, so try to invest more and hold more, buy more when you are afraid of lose keep patience and don’t sell, try to make wise decision and never get hurry for selling your coin, holding is the best choice always., never take risk for selling at red try to buy and make more money for your better future.
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:47:31 AM

That is a thoughtful idea but when it comes to issues of money and investment, you dont have to loose before you plan. Dont also plan to loose. the points outlined are very laudable but you can also perform SWOT analysis. it is very helpful.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

According to some researchers of financial markets, many traders may misinterpret information that affects the value of securities. Especially it concerns the newest technologies, commercial potential of which is not clear. All this can lead to an unforeseen rise or fall in stock prices of enterprises operating in this area.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

I have finally understood that I can make money in bear market also buy involving in pumps. I understood my weaknesses and obstacles in Crypto trading like understanding the value of news and breaking patterns etc and then implemented a plan. we will know what's wrong and try not to do the same thing again. I think we'll get better and better in trading if we know how and know what to avoid to do and what's the best we should do.
Whenever you face with some losses you must be working on your mistakes to change them into perfect strategies like if you even follow the simple market rules then you will never face with any kind of loss or difficulties. All you have to focus on is to get the knowledge of your concerned source. If it is Bitcoin then buy right now is what the market demands on this low price.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

In a couple of month ago I lose lot’s of money but at the moment my lose is decrease because now a days I’m analysis then going to start my trading. After all when I lose a huge amount of money on that time I never try to recover my money because when I going to recover my money and most of the time I lose my money so when I lose on that time I’m stop my trading. After one days later I’m start again my trading if I lose 2nd day then again stop and one day later I start again trading and analysis my flute.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: