Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:37:28 PM

No one will predict what will happened to you when you are in the world of crypto. The sad part when you are in crypto is when you loose most of your money. Feeling that you have nothing in your wallet. Just accept the fact. Charge it as experience  and  learn from your mistakes.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:21:30 PM

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.
We should treat it as a project wherein we have a goal which bounded by a timeline and a plan on how to achieve our goal. We may have different approach/strategy on how to reach our goals but the important thing is that we will achieve it no matter what.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

For example:
We should treat it as a project wherein we have a goal which bounded by a timeline and a plan on how to achieve our goal. We may have different approach/strategy on how to reach our goals but the important thing is that we will achieve it no matter what.
That's correct, there is no easy way on making money, we lose and win but when we lose we should learn to improve or correct our mistakes so
we will be successful the next time around. When we lose, let's accept it as it's part of our journey, what's important is we have more win than our loses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

It is normal that yoi lose when you are bewbie in trading all you have to do is to learn from the mistake that you have done wrong. You can also tske down note on the things that you have done when you are trading so that when you trade again you know what you should correct in able not to lose again in your next trading.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

For example:
That's correct, there is no easy way on making money, we lose and win but when we lose we should learn to improve or correct our mistakes so
we will be successful the next time around. When we lose, let's accept it as it's part of our journey, what's important is we have more win than our loses.
So lose and profit is part of life and it is part of business as well so no worries mate if today one if losing later on for holding all their lose will turn to profit, so no need to suffer or do anything else, better hold if you see the market is under correction, as time heals everything so will happen with the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency so I suggest you to have patience and hold even if you know you are going to lose.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

When everything is already in the past you should convert your mistakes to experience and use it to earn even bigger profits in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

To begin with, we invest exactly as much as it is not a pity to lose, and then we make a decision with a cool head, objectively assessing our losses, either this is a long-term investment holding, or you are trying to recover at least some of the losses.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Actualy money is used for spending,but loosing your money investment into the world of cryptocurrency are sometimes is bad idea,especially you cannot gain a good profit in this bearish moment,therefore in this situation your  capital or fiat money would been affected and its turn into loosing so in order to be aware of its better to find another  kind of alternative investment or be cautious when attending another kind of project investment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

We should make some researches in regards with the coin where we already lost a lot in it. If there is still possibility for the coin to go up again then it is better to hold it. And if we found something bad about the coin which will ruin the development of the coin, it is better to make  cut the loss and moving forward with the other coins.

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

We should make some researches in regards with the coin where we already lost a lot in it. If there is still possibility for the coin to go up again then it is better to hold it. And if we found something bad about the coin which will ruin the development of the coin, it is better to make  cut the loss and moving forward with the other coins.

What you are telling is the correct way of investment, keeping dead coin is waste and when ever we watch our wallet this dead coin will give pain, so what ever loss cut it and invest in another project. But if you had invested in Bitcoin then you can hold it and if you got some more investment then average your buying price as the old high price will surely come.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

What you should do when you lose most of money for me you must deal with is dont be afraid if you loss it again you must learn for it if you dont want to lose your money again.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Maybe you can stop of lossing money and take a break explore some good things that you can earn a couple of money but we need relax and stop taking making risky things that will loss our money.
There are two ways by which you can loose money or value. One of them is due to the down market when the value of your coins declines and the other is due to the trade you do in the market when the market is red and lose money.

In case of the former, you should hold your coins as long as the bear market is there and the value will again start rising as the market starts recovering. In case of the later, you should expand your knowledge about trading and its relation with the bear market and its impact on your investment.
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

if you are losing money then you are not trading or doing things correctly , what i suggest is to take a brake from trading and track your mistakes and restart from beginning
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I agree with your opinion. We have to make an immediate assessment when that project gets worse because just a few mistakes can make you lose a lot of money and hardly be able to make a profit at that coin. I think the assessment is necessary because that is the basic thing that all long-term investors need to do when investing

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

I am a newcomer and I am not very good at analyzing, and I would like to express my opinion when the market is down, I always hold and continue to buy in order to compensate for loss, minimize the price when buying at the peak price. high. So I always succeed because I hold the penny and I always do

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Failure is completely normal. When I save $ 1200 in 4 months work. I tried my luck by investing in Bitcoin without consulting or analyzing. As a result, I lost more than 2/3 of my total investment. Very disappointed but it is life. we must continue to fight for wealth and I see it as a valuable lesson.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

Nothing but patients,only patients.i think in mind that no gaining without losing.  Losing is precondition of a successful business. when I lost money then I say Lossing today , profits must come in tomorrow.

MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

You will only loss of money here if you invest in the ICO project or if you buy token in the exchange platform. Then, if the result is not good in the end better to accept the fact and take it a lesson. And make that experience an encouragement to you so that you won't stop for what you are believing for here whether it is for bitcoin or altcoins.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

Each people always have their own strategy for losing some money/capital. Well, i will be glad to share my strategy.
1. Don't open your portfolio
2. Try to spend your time in real life.
3. Always investing in a good project.
4. Using Stop lose will be better
5. Always make your minds to a positive energy
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

The most important thing is that you should set stop losses to prevent that kind of situation from happening in the first place. You shouldn't leave your coin in exchange without safety measure like that because anything can happen when you are asleep for example. If you forget to set stop loss then you should identify the support level so you know whether you should hold for a bit or cut loss.
I lost a variety of coins at that point, i do now not try to recover my cash because as soon as i am going to recover my money and the maximum time i'm able to lose my coins so that when i lose that price, my buy and sale are stopped right then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: