Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

Yes, loses will always come when you are into trading. But if you lose your capital every now and then. It mean that there is something wrong with your strategy. So you need to correct it before you lose all your money.
not only about our strategy , sometimes market conditon also influence our trading result.unpredictable movement could make our strategy become useless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

When you lose money or value, it is very better to hold or wait for the coins to decrease their prices because every market has there are a bull run and bearish market. So we have to work according to the situation of the market in order to be in safe zone.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

if I experience losing most of my money in trading, I have a bad strategy, the first thing I will do is evaluate the trade that I do and not do anything that makes me lose again.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

It's important that you don't lose heart and faith when you lose most of your money in this business. If you really believe that you are born to do this endeavor and it's really for you, you shouldn't be afraid to try over and over again until you succeed. No one succeed overnight; it's just a myth. Your main investment would be patience and persistence. Realize your mistakes every time you fail and be ready to change it and start all over again.

Oh, yes, this is a very important moment. If you lose money, you can always earn it again. If you lose your hope, it can kill you. I recommend all of us the following: do not give up, guys.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

We learn best from our mistakes. If you lost a lot of money, you need to analyze why it happened. Either you don't know the basic rules of investing or you have no idea when to buy and sell a coin.

boakyei

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

If you consistently keep a trading journal then you can revisit it and do much correction when you lose money or fail. With this, you can restratregize and move on to make good of the bad trades you made in the past.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

I have lost most of my money several times, from entering the ICO scam and in the deception of others, but there is nothing I can do, all I can do is reflect and make it a lesson. I remembered the words of a great person "life must be able to learn from mistakes so that in the future life will be better and wiser".

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

Of course need to accept and forget all about it to avoid stress, first of all i would like to know of the people around there specially the traders, Start joining and working in trading is very risky and possible to lose a lot of money's. If this scenario can happen to you need to moving on and start another journey of life and analysts all mistake to avoid loses in the entry in trading work.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

Of course need to accept and forget all about it to avoid stress, first of all i would like to know of the people around there specially the traders, Start joining and working in trading is very risky and possible to lose a lot of money's. If this scenario can happen to you need to moving on and start another journey of life and analysts all mistake to avoid loses in the entry in trading work.
Accepting is very important but you should always be positive to learn from it.
You lose your money then accept it because you experience it, but that does not mean you will be a loser when you try to improve your strategy
by correcting your mistakes. It does matter if we start with losses but what's important is we end up successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

I will often find out why the coin is dump. Evaluate the potential and strength of the project, to decide whether to keep it or sell it. And I often trade to cover the lost money. Get experience from losing money.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

Nothing can do instead of doing waiting and patient for market growing. In dumping market i face I complicated disease so I check up medical hence I sold all my bitcoin and Ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

I will often find out why the coin is dump. Evaluate the potential and strength of the project, to decide whether to keep it or sell it. And I often trade to cover the lost money. Get experience from losing money.
yes maybe people throw away their coins because they do not believe in being able to go up and be careless or panic so there is a dump. but most people regret doing that. trading right now can also get profit but it's small if you process it properly and correctly.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:59:54 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Good strategy. I'm sure you'll succeed. Follow your strategy and go for it. I also began to follow some strategy, through which I want to succeed. Before that, I also suffered several setbacks. That's very motivating. Every time you do, it gets easier and clearer.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:25:05 AM

motivating yourself is very difficult, sometimes even when our self-confidence begins to disappear, as if what we are doing will be of no use, that's when we start giving up and not trusting what we are doing
in the end we can't get our target, punish ourselves for our negligence it might be a little encouragement,
BTW thanks for your advise
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:27:56 AM

for me if my money is exhausted, of course start all over again and never give up I will start trading to accumulate huge amounts and start investing again. Life is just a matter of sometimes winning and sometimes losing. when talking about losing you, losing all your money, my opinion just do not give up the luck will come for you not even today, maybe by your winnings and by the day you make that big money. Start investing for the future.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:32 AM

accept losses is not an easy thing you know. especially if you lose most of your money. of course it will stress you and make lose control. and if you can't accept it maybe even worse things will happen again. You need a backup plan for this. and certainly must be sincere and let it go it is the best thing to do so that you are not stressed
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

A trader must always be prepared for losses, especially at the beginning of his activity. As long as the trader does not have experience, losses in trading will be frequent. If you are not willing to lose, then do not start trading

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Great plans. Try to reduce the time to reach the goal to six months. This way you will try harder and reach your goal faster. Even if something goes wrong, you can adjust your plans and goals. Good luck! Smiley
Yaram90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

My only suggestion for such type of cases is just keep some money in the backup and make a backup plan as well. Without this you may not longer available in the business. When any person loses money so he needs some to start the business again if he kept few handsome amount as a backup plan.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

Take a rest for a few days to review my strategy and back again with a good mood to recovery my losses. Dont panic and make a new strategy to get profit in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: