Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5550 times)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

of course I will do research first why my money can be lost, after that I will make a lesson so that it doesn't happen again. maybe it was due to my own carelessness and pride because I was not careful.
take a rest for a while and learning,improve our mistake could be wise decision for us to recovery our loss.we need to hard work imporve our skill to earn profit in this market.
we have to take this experience as important warning for us.dont ever start trading without any knowledge although we just using small amount.we will never late to start investing in this market.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Perhaps, losses of capital here will never be disappear in my opinion. Like what other always said here that it is already a part of success to become a good traders whether Bitcoin or crypto trading. If you lose your money it means don't quit continue what you had started here but always learn from your mistakes.
deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

When you lose a lot, often times you go in full tilt mode. Take a step back and evaluate. Don't trade for a good while. If you try to get back what you've lost quickly, that is the best way to lose even more.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

I think before you invest, you need to calculate the worst lose first, if you already lose most money now, then you should stop trading, learn your mistakes first, trading isn’t gamble. If you are unsure and don’t have much knowledge with trading, then just trade a small amount of money, don’t risky all your saving. If you lose everything, then there are nothing you can do or change, we can’t go back the time, you just need to accept the situation and move on.
Ally.campos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

The last 2 months, I have made over $60,000 from Bitcoin but my success never started that way as I had made substantial losses before my turning point in the Crypto space. I bought 2Btc last year which quickly rose in the bull run but eventually lost most of it and sold off what was left. That was the last I would ever have to do with bitcoins until I was introduced to Mark Hall first of, he asked to know my trade experience. He then gave me a quick insight on what to look out for when choosing a platform and a bunch of other things most experienced traders may never tell you. Most importantly, he introduced me to his specially designed layout and provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals. With his system, trading has become easy and profitable and I just want to spread the word and thereby help as many that are in my previous unfortunate situation. For all questions, you can reach by Mail (markhall279@gmail. com)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:10:37 PM

When you lose a lot, often times you go in full tilt mode. Take a step back and evaluate. Don't trade for a good while. If you try to get back what you've lost quickly, that is the best way to lose even more.

My congratulations. It is really great that you managed to find the inner power to concentrate and do not fall into a depression. If you lose your money, take a small rest and then start working again.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:19:03 PM

I will learn from what mistakes caused me to lose profit or loss, because I was too sure after the price above and I kept holding it back which was actually profitable because I hoped prices would continue to rise.
and finally the market dropped dramatically and I lost most of my capital and it became my experience, and finally I will continue to hold it until the market recovers and rises again and that is my hope now because I have lost.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

must continue to try to correct mistakes, market fundamentals are very measurable and we often experience mistakes rather than the right decisions. But if you continue to experience the same thing, then it must be decided that you are compatible with the pattern or not. Giving up is wrong if we can't evaluate it.

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:55:16 PM

My congratulations. It is really great that you managed to find the inner power to concentrate and do not fall into a depression. If you lose your money, take a small rest and then start working again.
This must happened only Because you are over stressed and you are losing your hope for your future just because of miner lose but I must say you not to lose your hope just try to keep your journey going and keep all those mistakes in your mind that made you suffer last time. People can lose only Because of panic so don’t panic you will surely earn as late earning but certainly.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:19:19 PM

If anyone want to become a successful in this business industry, We need to succeed losses in many times here. Due to I don't see any traders that they didn't experience to be loss in trading. So in our question if you know that you loss a lot that's obviously you need to stop or else if you continue for sure in the end you will totally wreck.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:39:14 PM

If anyone want to become a successful in this business industry, We need to succeed losses in many times here. Due to I don't see any traders that they didn't experience to be loss in trading. So in our question if you know that you loss a lot that's obviously you need to stop or else if you continue for sure in the end you will totally wreck.

If we lost our money in anything it will give lots of pain to us to live in the society because of being more rich will be giving you some kind of confident with you that's why when we lost our money we cannot move on without the confident level in your mind this will happen to all of us if someone lost their money.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:49:45 AM

To the loss of money was not so strong, you need to distribute your capital in several directions and it will help to quickly make a profit to eliminate the minus
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:33:50 AM

To the loss of money was not so strong, you need to distribute your capital in several directions and it will help to quickly make a profit to eliminate the minus
well, if it happens because of the business we do, I think that has become a risk. even more so when this happens when you invest in a cryptocurrency. the thing you can do is sell it, or hold it until the price returns to normal. for now, it seems like this happens a lot because many people have held their assets since the beginning of 2018
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:30:11 AM

distributed or diversify our money into several coins or place make us more secure when suddenly market crash.some of our portofolio in loss, and some of them get profit.so it will be equall in total.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:10:42 AM

Because you will feel emotional feelings after experiencing a loss, and we know that emotional feelings will disturb and affect your
decisions and calculations in trade, so it's better to take a break to restore your confidence
Crystal Method

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:10:39 PM

Don’t make any sudden financial moves, change your mindset or a stragedy and reduce your lifestyle. Look for additional sources of income. Talk about it with loved ones. These tips really help! Good luck, man!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

Yeap. That is right. Accept the fact that you lost most of the money if you invested it to a wrong person or company. Just start again think of your experience as a stepping stone to your success.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:21:04 PM

If we lost our money in anything it will give lots of pain to us to live in the society because of being more rich will be giving you some kind of confident with you that's why when we lost our money we cannot move on without the confident level in your mind this will happen to all of us if someone lost their money.
dont ever think that if we get profit or loss we will be rich or poor man.if we using cold money and didnt use money for daily spend, i think everything will be okey although our money value decrease lot.
Good suggestion saving is the only way even if you have money or not but try not to use your bitcoin. If you lose at first attempt just don’t give up and keep trying one day you will see how times turns aground and you make profit more than you lost. So now keep holding with a hope to make money and avoid panic.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:18:24 PM

dont ever think that if we get profit or loss we will be rich or poor man.if we using cold money and didnt use money for daily spend, i think everything will be okey although our money value decrease lot.
Good suggestion saving is the only way even if you have money or not but try not to use your bitcoin. If you lose at first attempt just don’t give up and keep trying one day you will see how times turns aground and you make profit more than you lost. So now keep holding with a hope to make money and avoid panic.
Yes those investors who lose their profit rather they lose their money so the one way in this situation is holding and wait for its increasing price because its price will again high but you should take some patience and see it will more surprise you by its profits, so you can try more ways in this currency because it has best opportunities to earn money and then you can sell it in its high price then you will get a lot profit.   
De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

I am completely agree with the author. There is nothing to worry about, if you want to take part in trading you should be ready for losses. Because It is normal to win and loss. The main difference between successfull traders and pickers is the amount wins vs losses. That is a simple as that. Good luck everybody! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: