Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raffle฿it - Play the odds and have some fun!  (Read 648 times)
hashmaker (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2011, 07:03:56 PM

www.rafflebit.com

The rounds keep coming coming!

Current round is already sold out of 25% of the shares with the pot reaching over 1 btc.

Get your shares and earn your chance to join our winners circle and win some bitcoin. Cheesy

-hm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashmaker (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 01:21:52 AM

The round is still going and have plenty shares for you to get your hands on.

The round ends after the pot gets full!
bitlotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 01:52:08 AM

At rafflebit.com the FAQ states about the hash: "This enables you, the user, to verify that we, the operators, aren't monkeying around!"
I'm interested in learning how it does this! As far as I can tell, this isn't the case.

It doesn't prevent you from playing yourself and buying lots of tickets to make the jackpots big and then paying yourself. You know the winner before hand and just need to pay at the right time to win. Unless I'm missing something?

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
Donations to: 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J are appreciated.
hashmaker (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2011, 02:30:42 AM

At rafflebit.com the FAQ states about the hash: "This enables you, the user, to verify that we, the operators, aren't monkeying around!"
I'm interested in learning how it does this! As far as I can tell, this isn't the case.

It doesn't prevent you from playing yourself and buying lots of tickets to make the jackpots big and then paying yourself. You know the winner before hand and just need to pay at the right time to win. Unless I'm missing something?

To say that I know the winning numbers before hand is ridiculous. The fact that you troll our threads and accuse us of cheating is worse. We are just as capable of stealing from the players of Raffle฿it as you are from the players of Bitlotto. It has already been stated that we are not running a shady game, and our smaller rounds prove that we are not pocketing the cash since some of the winners have posted when they have won. Had we really been a scam, we would of been found out by now.

If you really think we are out to cheat people, prove it. Purchase all the tickets to a few rounds of Raffle฿it and see what happens. Until then Bitlotto, it would be much appreciated if you would stop trolling our threads insinuating we are out to cheat people, when in reality, we just want to provide a game for people to play that works differently than Bitlotto. Perhaps that is really your problem.

-hm
bitlotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2011, 02:40:11 AM

Until then Bitlotto, it would be much appreciated if you would stop trolling our threads insinuating we are out to cheat people, when in reality, we just want to provide a game for people to play that works differently than Bitlotto. Perhaps that is really your problem.
I'm sorry if that's the impression. I'm honestly just interested in how you use the hash to show "your not monkeying around". I've tried figuring out what you are doing but I can't seem to see what the hash accomplishes. I'm just trying to understand that claim. Either you know the winner before hand or you still have control of the random number. How does the hash prove you aren't cheating? That's all I want to know. Sorry, I'm sure your an honest guy. Just want to learn how it works.

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
Donations to: 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J are appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: