Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed][Successful trade] 0.20BTC for GBP via Barclays Pingit [UK]  (Read 704 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 06:17:06 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 12:12:00 AM by film2240

Hi,
Since it seems that I cant find an easy to use and reliable exchange anymore where I am in the UK,I'm having to look harder in order to cash out some of my BTC as I have concerns that the value may drop suddenly soon and naturally I wish to cash out before then.

I prefer PingIt as I can easily see if things are ok or not,and easy to use.PayPal I heard too many horror stories about being scammed.I'm only interested in doing trades with reputable users with a good trust rating,reliable and can work quickly.

If i have any doubts about reputation,I'll ask for an escrow to assist me before I go any further.Thanks for understanding Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:09:03 PM

Hi,
Since it seems that I cant find an easy to use and reliable exchange anymore where I am in the UK,I'm having to look harder in order to cash out some of my BTC as I have concerns that the value may drop suddenly soon and naturally I wish to cash out before then.

I prefer PingIt as I can easily see if things are ok or not,and easy to use.PayPal I heard too many horror stories about being scammed.I'm only interested in doing trades with reputable users with a good trust rating,reliable and can work quickly.

If i have any doubts about reputation,I'll ask for an escrow to assist me before I go any further.Thanks for understanding Smiley

hi
Whats your premium. pm me to finish the deal.
At this moment i can pay up to 120gbp lloydstsb per 0.20btc
But price is moving fast so contact me for more info.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 09:28:22 PM

Hi,

Hi i can do ping it for you
let me know

thanks
Paul
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:17:41 PM

Hi,

let me know

thanks
Paul

Ok I'm interested.I'm looking for current Mt Gox rate +1% to help shield me against frequent fluctuations in price.If not possible then I'll accept current Mt Gox rate.Do you have any reputation on here as that's a great concern for me?Thanks

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:30:55 PM

I'm going to review another offer as I got PMs by skyrater.I wish he posted here first as I find it confusing to keep track of interested buyers on here otherwise.pjcltd I'd like to know your reputation before trading please as it'll be helpful for the both of us to make a trouble free trade if we know we can work things out (like trust,reputation,etc).

It's nice to have someone who can PingIt.It's a very fast system.All it needs is just my phone number to get things started rather than bank details or PayPal. What rate will you offer me pjcltd for 0.20BTC?Thanks Smiley

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:51:43 PM

Hi,

let me know

thanks
Paul

Ok I'm interested.I'm looking for current Mt Gox rate +1% to help shield me against frequent fluctuations in price.If not possible then I'll accept current Mt Gox rate.Do you have any reputation on here as that's a great concern for me?Thanks
Hi yes i have done loads of trades on here
look at my trust on the left all good
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:54:55 PM

hi mtgox rate
is £114
so i will do £119
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:58:54 PM

Hi,

I've traded with pjcltd - and can verify he is a good bloke.
He went first both times and all went well.

I would offer you 100 GBP for 0.2 BTC thought you may be looking for more than that.

If you need an escrow I am happy to offer my services if you are unsure. Otherwise you should be fine with pjcltd
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 11:06:41 PM

Hi,

I've traded with pjcltd - and can verify he is a good bloke.
He went first both times and all went well.

I would offer you 100 GBP for 0.2 BTC thought you may be looking for more than that.

If you need an escrow I am happy to offer my services if you are unsure. Otherwise you should be fine with pjcltd
thanks for that

let me know what you want to do
i on night this weekend so i will be on the site till 7 am
but don't leave it to long as the rates are dropping
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 11:19:29 PM

The rate of £119 is ok for me.I'm happy with the reputation of pjcltd.Ok you send the money to me via Pingit first.I'll send BTC so give me your BTC address so I know where to send them once I recieve the payment.Thanks Smiley

Edit:Lets go ahead with the transaction.Ask me via PM for my number,then send me your BTC address Smiley

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 11:56:15 PM

Update.I've recieved the payment as promised of £119 from pjcltd .Pingit works very quickly.Sent him 0.20BTC now and waiting for it to go through.Good guy delivered as promised.Already gave him a positive rating. Smiley

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:00:43 AM

Update.I've recieved the payment as promised of £119 from pjcltd .Pingit works very quickly.Sent him 0.20BTC now and waiting for it to go through.Good guy delivered as promised.Already gave him a positive rating. Smiley
snap
you beat me to it

thanks for the BTC
let me know if you have any more

film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:03:34 AM

snap
you beat me to it

thanks for the BTC
let me know if you have any more

Did you get the BTC in the end? If so I'll close this thread and let people know this trade was successful and if I need to trade again in the future,please keep me in mind.Thanks Smiley

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:09:41 AM

I got the .2 BTC
Good trade with film2240 will do more
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:11:25 AM

I got the .2 BTC
Good trade with film2240 will do more

That's great.Be sure to rate me in the trust as well so others will feel more confident with future trades for both of us.Thread locked (send me PM to keep in touch about this now).Thanks a lot.Great doing business with you. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: