Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else having issues sending a USD wire transfer to BTC-E?  (Read 646 times)
LondonLTC (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:29:15 PM

I transferred USD via wire transfer from the UK on 27th Nov, 9 days ago (10 days in about 6hrs) and have sent in proof of payment. I've heard nothing from BTC-E support and sent them a message on Skype and still have heard nothing. I have sent USD like this twice before and it was slow - 5 days and 7 days - but 10 days is taking the Michael.

I have read about all of the problems they have been having recently and am now getting worried. Some people report 3+ weeks of no contact with BTC-E after sending a USD transfer.

With the amount of money they are currently making, how hard can it be to hire a few more support agents to deal with requests?
Pajkho

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:02:12 PM

For me they have always deposited within 4 days. I have read about the people waiting 2-3 weeks but it has never happened me, which is strange but good I guess Smiley I do not think you need to be worried even though its very bad service that it takes so long for some.
alienhobbit

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:51:26 PM

I was checking them out, when I found this article. This was the most useful information I have read about BTC-E. The original date of the article was December 3rd, then it was updated today:

http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-exchange-banking-issues/
viewpl

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:55:11 AM

I experienced the problem! I think it dodgy, the wire deposit of btc-e.
I feel they intentionally selectively delay wire deposit for unknown reasons, especially when it's large amount.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: