Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifts for Coins  (Read 371 times)
btmi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:23:45 PM

Is it legit?
btmi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:43:52 PM

http://giftsforcoins.com/
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:53:49 PM

In an effort to be more transparent and so you know who is behind the website I'm going to post my facebook link here. If it becomes an issue later on I'll have to remove it but I want you to see who we are.

Matthew Burkinshaw

Riley Alexander

So a coupla guys who imagine linking their facebook profiles constitutes some sort of basis for trust (while being worried about it, at that). This sort of thing doesn't end well, whether they're honestly trying (and failing) to serve people or consciously out to scam.

If you're looking for gift card stuff get in the WoT and look for relevant trade opps.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:20:55 PM

Gyft.com allows you to purchase gift cards with coins.

I had an overall positive experience with them in the past. Bought two gc's from them but one did not work. The owner himself communicated with me back and forth through email to get the issue solved. Within a couple days I had the BTC returned to my account. To be fair, the whole process could have been faster, but the service I got was satisfactory. I would shop with them again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: