Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users  (Read 2282 times)
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

Risk are everywhere and i even can't find nowhere to be called safe. The more risk you face up with, the higher return you get. In general, financial investment is the most risky field which could be measured by quantity and figures. However the most important thing is the way you control and minimize your risk if any. The price of btc can vary by seconds and it depends on market evaluation in some certain of time. Btc may reach $1mil and it's still cheap. And it can reduce to $1 and it's still very high. Do you guy understand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users
Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

Risk of your money is everywhere whether you invest your money into gold or stocks or in the bitcoin but unlike other investment the profit ratio in investing into bitcoin is very high and this is the that encouraged millions of people to invest into bitcoin and there is good news coming regarding bitcoin that valuation has inflated to 20% in the last past week and it will inflate further more according to many economists and you have remember one thing always that the pump and dump re the very common rule of every investment and there will always be the risk of your money drowning so not to worry at all Nd enjoy your bitcoining.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

fall to 0 is impossible, also the $1mil peak.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

we all know its a risky market as its new so whichever coin you invest there is a possibility that the value can go to zero as most of the coins do not have real-world use as yet. we are investing in the idea of those coins so possibilities are there of being worst.
Obeng minn

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

a very reasonable fear to "stalk" Bitcoin users. I'm sure the decrease in bitcoin value is not so low that it will not take long to recover.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

What do you think?

Investing in crypto is never out of risk or profit, both will always be there anytime. The value of the crypto is always changing and for those holding it must be able to overcome the panic inside to avoid losses.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

What do you think?

you will never be without risks holding bitcoin core, because its just funded by a propagandistic agenda, and a community that creates already their next coins.

when bitcoin core becomes 1 million usd by then i think 1 pund bread also might cost 1 million usd.

dont believe it.

check the article against central banking by ron paul, when the american central bank collapses bitcoin follows it because how do you evaluate bitcoin core then?

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

We all know that every business or investment has some risks. If you think it is more risky then there  is no need to invest in it. Because all the holders and cryptocurrencys know about the risk. But they know well that Bitcoin will never be empty or invisible or forever lost. They firmly believe that Bitcoin will be allowed to use throughout the country and the number of users will increase. Their idea is that it is risk today though in the future it will bring benefits for them.
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

There is always risk. Nobody can say the opposite. However since its beginning, (that is, years ago) it has increased a lot. It can be flactuated but mostly it is predicted that it will boost by the end of the year.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

I always think of a good thing for bitcoin, and I believe that bitcoin could reach $ 1 million in the future, but I do not believe if bitcoin can get to zero in the bottom.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

What do you think?
Remember that not only Bitcoin but also any other types of investment are risky (if you found any investment that don't have any risks, feel free to hit me a pm LOL), if you are afraid that Bitcoin will lose all of its value then just simply don't get involved with it. Bitcoin price going to zero is possible if all people will lose their interest but for now it is very unlikely, knowing how much people are now turning their back in other investment and transfer their funds to cryptocurrencies. About this $100000-$1000000 price range, it is also possible but I don't think this will be easy because there are lots of traders that makes the market highly volatile or unstable.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

What do you think?

You were right risk were always be there in this cryptoccommunity,in investing,trading or mining because in holding bitcoins value will always be volatile so price would either goes up or down.That is why its too risky because of its probability to might lose it all or win the game.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

What do you think?

Theres always a risk wherever you are in crypto,i never felt any dangerous thing in bitcoin because im always positive that it will never turn to zero and besides im risk taker ,just have faith.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

What do you think?

Theres always a risk wherever you are in crypto,i never felt any dangerous thing in bitcoin because im always positive that it will never turn to zero and besides im risk taker ,just have faith.

In joining every business , you will be in a risk on whatcto happen in the future , all you wanna do is to be very careful about all your transactions , be safety with your storage of value of your investments , so that you will not be wasting the money you have put up in this kind of business.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

I always think of a good thing for bitcoin, and I believe that bitcoin could reach $ 1 million in the future, but I do not believe if bitcoin can get to zero in the bottom.
As long as there are still using bitcoin technology, bitcoin will not reach zero dollars. Because every day the average trading volume of bitcoin in one month could reach three billion US dollars .
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

to be able to survive in cryptocurrency must have the mental and ready to face any risk, because the risk in cryptocurrency is very big and every day it makes you worry its fluctuating price.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

We can never feel safe with this market that is so volatile. We may gain so much or lose it all. But remember investment is a risk. Don't put in what you're not willing to lose. If you don't wanna lose your money then withdraw it. If you don't believe that bitcoin will go high, then just stop investing and go find something else to put your money into

Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

The entire cryptocurrency market implies risks. Where big money, always will and big risks! And those who are not prepared to put up with it no place here)
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

Do you think: By the year, many organizations have used Bitcoin to create playgrounds, encourage, encourage, encourage people to buy Bitcoin. As a result, many people have fallen into the "trap" of the scammers ... So, the policy decisions for bitcoin should be made as soon as possible because no date yet, still to market The risk is still "stalking" the user.
oooStrateg

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

Masternodes are good to invest in 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: