Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users  (Read 2282 times)
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:46:58 AM

Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users
Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

I don't see any reason for bitcoin to falling to 0 in the market. If i ask you, will you sell your bitcoin at $1 if you bought it at $6000 ?
Most peoples who bought it with high price doesn't want to sell it at low price. They can afford to lose, so they are not selling cheap.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:06:37 AM

Definitely risk is always on the back of bitcoin users because bitcoin is like any other kind of investment in the market which may plummet down or go up, ever since the market of anything is unpredictable and no one can really control what will happen next or manipulate the fluctuations.
you know bitcoin has a sale value and the price of bitcoin can change every time it goes up and down. from here we know that bitcoin has risks. those who can solve the risks that come will surely be successful, those who joined bitcoin since 2010 and they are able to survive, and it turns out that bitcoin prices are very high in 2017. Therefore we must be smart to face the risks facing and fight for profit big.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

In every profit desired there's always been a risk, in every business, everything that we do it challenge our limit our capacity and so in investing in crypto is also like that.. those who are brave enought to invest to what they can only afford to lose grant their biggest desire if not at least they try and that is something worth believing and celebrating.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:41:41 AM

investing in crypto is a huge taking of risk, but if you have enough strenght to conquer those negative thoughts for sure by future you will be successfull. A long patience is must in this system so dont be afraid in making decissions. soon the market will return to its stability.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:49:00 AM

investing in crypto is a huge taking of risk, but if you have enough strenght to conquer those negative thoughts for sure by future you will be successfull. A long patience is must in this system so dont be afraid in making decissions. soon the market will return to its stability.
You are very right, investing in the world of Crypto does have a big risk. as you say, we must have the strength and intelligence to use it. and the most important thing is that we must always be patient, because the market does not always improve
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

everyone can predict it, but they don't know the reality that will happen in the future. In 2010, many people who did not believe in bitcoin, but now, how many times has the increase in bitcoin increased? no one can be sure right? they only predict. If you are still afraid of better don't invest in this risky market, because if you want to make a big profit, you must be prepared to lose big too
voanquan

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Bitcoin and many other crypto currencies can be used as a monetary repository, including a fixed amount of coins issued. Crypto does not, of course, depend on the government or any corporation for the management and repression of financial rules. The fact that you hold gold or other valuable assets can be confiscated by the government, which happened in the United States when the government confiscated gold and banned it.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

No one knows exactly what will be in the cryptocurrency, so all we have to do is put up with these risks. But I am ready to accept it, as the profit in the future promises to be very serious.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

There's really no getting away from that risk, you're right. Bitcoin is now very unstable and the price fluctuates very much. But I hope that it will develop further. I just believe that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:39:58 PM

Initially, when I started investing in bitcoin, I was already familiar with these risks, as everyone talks about them. But the growth prospects are so encouraging to me that I keep investing.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

No offense but what do you really expect those economist to say? Do you think that they are going to support bitcoin? They are part of the system that steals money from the people every day and they are realizing that they are not going to be able to do that with bitcoin, so of course they are going to say that bitcoin is going to have a value of zero.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

What do you think?

If you are willing to get and experience the best of bitcoin it is better to risk your money in investment. All the users of it must take risk and should be aware that bitcoin is not just that simple. I believe that it will be at its lowest point. Although, sometimes bitcoin seems to be down, it surely not stay at that position.

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

There is definitely a risk in every investment, as well as bitcoin investment. Especially at this time the price of bitcoin is getting lower, so the risk is still very clearly visible to every bitcoin investor. But of course a good strategy can bring profits, so it takes patience and always follows the development of information that can lead to a bitcoin price movement.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

What do you think?

Im thinking  about your stupidity,since when that the market becomes a gambling or gaming?This is not for playinh fool so stop wondering why you felt like that because you dont even know what you are entering

This is profiteering and you should treat this a serious matter because this involves you hard earned money and not something that easy to lose
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

everyone can predict it, but they don't know the reality that will happen in the future. In 2010, many people who did not believe in bitcoin, but now, how many times has the increase in bitcoin increased? no one can be sure right? they only predict. If you are still afraid of better don't invest in this risky market, because if you want to make a big profit, you must be prepared to lose big too

In early times not many people knew about Bitcoin, but nowadays almost everybody knows about crypto currencies. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is being shown on some TV channels in real-time. But some countries already banned crypto exchange markets, other governments imposed severe regulations, so the situation in this new economic field was significantly changed. It is not correct to ignore these factors.

Nobody knows whether Bitcoin's price will grow or not. It depends on the decision of large investors who understand the "stalked" risks. Now BTC costs $6500, and as I can see, at the moment this is the most stable crypto currency.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

In investment risk will be held must,in the case of crypto it is higher than the other option.Btc is the most demandable and used crypto in cryptomarket.Now time runs against of it badly that's why it's value is constant falling. We wish btc will back with it's full energy.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

It always like that the economics and expats will always predict the future of bitcoin, but the fact still remains that since bitcoin is a volatile assets they prediction most at times  never come to reality because no one can predict the future of bitcoin due to it high volatility and it operations on the law and forces of demands and supply.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Risks is already a part of crypto investment since the first day you invest in bitcoin. Anytime, the market value of bitcoin will fall down so hard and have no timetable of its return which will frustrate you more. Just like what happened lately, bitcoin is giving us a good lift of our portfolio but it suddenly fall again today.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

That is always risky with the investment platform,is better if you want to risky then you can invest now and if you have no interest invest in bitcoin then quickly you can leave it.so depends on your mind what do you think.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Every investment got a risk, not only crypto but fiat investment also got risk, crypto got a high risk but got high reward, and there are data that decrease the risk and we also need to see the potential, risk is the part of investment but I am positive that bitcoin will grow better in the future, even without the full potential bitcoin already become a very profitable investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: