Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:12:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users  (Read 2282 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users
Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?
You'll get used to those economists that always predicts and speculates almost everything that is connected to monetary and financial issues. Grin

I don't see any reason for bitcoin to falling to 0 in the market. If i ask you, will you sell your bitcoin at $1 if you bought it at $6000 ?
Most peoples who bought it with high price doesn't want to sell it at low price. They can afford to lose, so they are not selling cheap.
It's freaking impossible that Bitcoin will be zero value in the future and I don't see any sense on whoever that person said that thing or maybe he is just spreading FUD to make the price of Bitcoin fall down and take advantage of it. Those FUD spreaders will do anything to make the market crash and their main targets are those newbies in this kind of industry. That's why it is better to acquire a lot of knowledge before entering this very volatile digital "assets" world and invest only the money that a person affords to lose. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

Economists doesn't have good prediction with regards to the Bitcoin, and don't believe on the prediction that Bitcoin will go to the bottom which is zero, it would not happen. Yes, risks will stalk the Bitcoin users and it could not eliminate since Bitcoin is very volatile and volatility means risk literally.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

I think that in any market there are big risks, not only in cryptocurrency, and if you are not ready for them - it is better to leave.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

There's always a risk, the bitcoin price are very volatile. Fall to the bottom, which is zero? It's only prediction.
Honestly no one knows the exactly on what will be happen the bitcoin price in the future. I guess it will be more stronger.
Yes bitcoin only has two possibilities, fall to the bottom or rising like sky rocket in the future. I believe as long as people still have interest in bitcoin, still hold and buy bitcoin, bitcoin will survive. This is not the end but it can be the beginning for bitcoin will be more popular and stronger.
Arhaan10

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

It has a potential profit with that prediction while the price was low many of buyer will buy.

and it will pump at a time we cannot predict the end of bitcoin,

Bitcoin has a very big potential we can rely the graph pf last 5 years.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

what is called risk in every investment there must be, and now just how we minimize the risk with the right analysis, and in the world of crypto itself I think it has the greatest risk among other investment instruments
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

What do you think?

Of course, investing in crypto-currencies - has its risks, like other types of investments, but it has its advantages. Investing in bitcoins is less risky than buying the rest of the coins, and you need to understand that you need to invest money that you are not afraid of losing.
Dylan Bargeman

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Bitcoin is one of the first crypto currencies and is highly volatile. Even thou new cryptos come out day after day, bitcoin might last for a very long time but ofcourse there is a risk to it depending on lot of unpredictable factors. Even thou it is a decentralized currency and there is a unfavorablty by governments more and more countries are now legalizing bitcoin. If you are game you should invest in it only if you are in a position to forgo the invested money.
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

What do you think?

The risk is still following us, because prices are still falling. But of course we must be able to see the situation so that we are able to avoid that risk. Hold and stay patient waiting, because bitcoin can still be trusted and still has power, some time to come the price of bitcoin will probably rise again.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

What do you think?

Every profiteering defies risk and thats why this becomes very popular and loved,many bank and stocks investors turns to cryptocurrency and now successfully earned so thats the idea of being here.and if you cannot afford doing such then better leave now and try to find somewhere to profit
Kim Addington

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

Every investment carry risk. Even saving in bank or gold carry risk. In cyprus there was bail in and peoples money was used to save banks. Gold can be stolen. Even cash can loose its value in hyper inflation. You need to understand about economics or money and where we are heading. What changes are expected to happen and then take some risk. I consider bitcoin as safe in long term but if we find a flow which cannot be fixed like may be quantum computers may be able to retrieve you private key from public key. Or an extremely better alternative replaces it. Your wallet can be hacked..your exchange may be fraud. Or someone else can steal your coin from exchange…lot can happen. Or govt can make it difficult to widthraw funds or sell bitcoin.
 So be careful ignorance is not bliss.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

The risk of bitcoin still on there and if we use bitcoin as the investment, we should know that this will have a big risk especially if the price is down too hard. But if we can know about the risk and we can get calm, then I think we can prevent to become panic or afraid because of the investment, and we are sure that bitcoin will try to get up again. We don't need to listen in any news in out there, and we only believe in ourselves and bitcoin because bitcoin will always survive.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

What do you think?

in everything we do there will always b risk involved.
no matter how careful we are there are factors which we will not foresee.
but for me this makes my bitcoin investments more exciting.
no one can really tell what can happen in the future.
and i like it like that Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

Any investment has some risks and in other words, there are no Risk-Free investment. Even Fiat drops and goes up depending on currency value, so either you need to take the risk or you need to stay out of the game.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

personally I do not feel dangerous. I believe that everything will be OK and the Crypto-currency will take place in the world economy which it wants to occupy Wink

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

In any market there are risks and all this is perfectly understood without the words of supposedly wise people ! Bitcoin is unique and unrepeatable as more and more money flows into the industry ! Bitcoin will never reach zero !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Rameez693

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

https://contest.zestcoin.io/6462/5040984
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

What do you think?

If you think it's dangerous, then you should leave the market. Because the danger has indeed existed since we played in the crypto market, for that reason in crypto investing requires calm, patience and extensive knowledge to be able to analyze price movements, so that we avoid risk and gain profit through crypto investment.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

If you are interested and really believe in bitcoin you are willing to take a risk but if not yuo dont have to engage yourself in thos kind of crypto. In crypto risking is always there actually anywhere or whatever it is if you want to success or earn you need to take a risk.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198

For RENT

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Risks are there and it could not separate with Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies, it would always stalking every Bitcoin users and it is the reason why you need proper knowledge concerning cryptos when you dive in this field called cryptospace. When you already got the knowledge, you could lessen the risks and you would enjoy your stay here, you would be able to earn more for your living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: