Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users  (Read 2282 times)
londawzen

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

I believe that risks will always haunt us. Both in investing and in life. But if we put aside all fears. Then at this jump you can earn very good money. While many people sit and think, I have already invested and get my money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonnie113

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

If you feel dangerous, you shouldn't invest in this area. Because market crypto constantly fluctuating, the risks are unavoidable when participating. To join you need a strong belief in this thrilling coin market.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

Why fall to the bottom if adoption will be increasing in the near future? For me zero value of Bitcoin will be far more impossible unless Bitcoin will be banned totally by governments all over the world but that is impossible to happen as Bitcoin is decentralized and it can still be used by holders, enthusiasts and investors even when there is a strong implementation of ban in a specific country so value might fall due to volatility but not going to like zero value.
The fact is it's true that Bitcoin must have a price.
I think the decline this time was due to economic fluctuations, currently the stock market and crypto market are experiencing severe shocks. so it's natural when many bitcoin users sell to reduce the risk of loss. maybe when the market looks good, the increase will be greater than last year's ATH.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users
Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

Since I came to this market, I always knew that every day I take a lot of risks. In cryptocurrency, you can not avoid risks, they will haunt you every day. But personally, I am forced to move forward with the thought of the great opportunities that this market offers us. I am willing to take risks, but I try to behave carefully
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

Bitcoin users always take risks. Bitcoin is still an unstable currency with high volatility.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

that's right bro. especially the risk of loss and so on. sometimes it makes the bitcoiners doubt even becomes afraid to invest in the digital world of bitcoin

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:47:49 AM

If you can't afford what will about to lose, then don't engage is this kind of investment better look for another job that suits you or make a business that will make you happy.For sure many people who are using bitcoin same like me, are risk takers or tge true that you are aplyed was true the same hapened to me before when i started to join bitcoin, there many come to my mined whether is true or not.
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

To be honest, you get rich from the market based on experience, observation and luck. If you are scared, you should not invest in the market.
Bitcoin's price is very volatile, it has not shown signs of growth again.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

Some people want profit of investment without risk, in the crypto world you won't find it. Some predictions say bitcoin in the future will be destroyed or high value, we think it's fair. We are faced with a challenge if you arent able to with that risk, your place isnt here
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

In my opinion. until whenever the risk will remain for all humans who are still alive, not only for bitcoin users. the risk will disappear when we are dead. so don't think the risk will disappear when we are alive. so we as crypto users must be prepared with all the risks that will occur. crypto prices can be 1 dollar or even become 50,000 dollars in a short time. so we must remain vigilant as long as we are alive.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

If you really want to earn you need to take a risks and if you scared dont try to invest because it maybe the cause of hating bitcoin if you failed.  Before you invest  learned it and stock some knowledge that you will use. If you dont take a risk  in everything you will not find if you will success in it.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

Bitcoin being the most volatile crypto currency leads to flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin and this is the most important factor or I should say the feature that helps millions of people in gaining huge profit from very short span of time as we all know that this is the time when the valuation of bitcoin is very low and most of the investors are now in panic selling of their coins but they need to understand that this is the time to hold their coin rather to sell them as it will give them profit in the future.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Making predictions is normal. But at least the prediction must be thought logically. About how it came from to being able to go to the final result of a prediction. That said, predictions are formed from various kinds of facts that are mutually linked one by one to construct a conclusion. However when we are talking about possibility, it is an endless chat. Because the choices and alternatives are very large, the limit is almost non-existent.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

It is normal for investors to fear about the high price fluctuation about bitcoin because considering the past prices and current price we can definitely consider bitcoin as a asset with high volatility that makes some investors to hesitate during investment because risk factor is much higher but it is a necessary thing to take if they really want to make big money through bitcoin investments because high price fluctuation is the main advantage in bitcoin to make considerable profit margins for traders
While it is obvious that an asset with a greater volatility can give greater profits at the same time you need to ask what kind of trader or invest are you? I say this because a lot of people think they can manage the volatility of bitcoin and then when they need to face it they realize they cannot but by that time it is simply too late, and most likely they are going to lose money as a result of their miscalculation.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

This market is full of manipulations and very volatile, but if you really believe in Bitcoin, then you have nothing to fear - everything will be fine in the future because Bitcoin will definitely grow
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

All kinds of investments has a varying degree of risk and cryptocurrency is the riskiest of them but it has also the highest return among the type of investments. Learn to manage the risk by educating yourself on the basic of crypto investing before  buying some coins. Fear in investing or trading are normal especially if you are newbie and still learning. Speculation or prediction is part of trading but it better to learn how the market moves rather than relying on any predictions of the others.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very risky, here you can earn a lot and lose a lot. Therefore, it is best to adhere to the rule - to invest as much money as it is not a pity to lose.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

We  in the crypto ecosystem needs to understand how the crypto market works so we dont get confused. Forget about the haters of bitcoin and those who spread false needs about bitcoin. We should all concentrate our energy how best we can make bitcoin profitable for all new users and investors so we dont lose focus.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

Those who buy bitcoin at prices above $ 10000, of course for them the risk is still trailing them, but for those who buy bitcoin when the price is below $ 5000, of course there is no risk to the price of bitcoin at this time. Indeed this year the price of bitcoin tends to decline, but the fact that the price of bitcoin is still the highest of the other coins. I just warned that there is always a risk in every investment, and those who are able to be patient and be able to respond to price movements well and are able to use the opportunity to make decisions in selling or buying bitcoin will eventually benefit from bitcoin investment.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

What do you think?

Since I came to this market, I always knew that every day I take a lot of risks. In cryptocurrency, you can not avoid risks, they will haunt you every day. But personally, I am forced to move forward with the thought of the great opportunities that this market offers us. I am willing to take risks, but I try to behave carefully
Thats right, the risk will always be in crypto investment, fluctuations will bring prices anywhere depending on the market conditions at that time. but in my opinion the size of the risk in investment will depend on your knowledge and skills, because with that you can use fluctuations in the market to your advantageand profit..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: