Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users  (Read 2282 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

Risks is the friend of the bitcoin trading, bitcoin users, even the bitcoin users, because we all know that bitcoin is have a big risk, and we know that that risks can makes us rich or not, high risk in bitcoin give us the opportunity to get a high profit too, but big risk (losing all moeny)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L lawliet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

The crowd is divided in response to the presence of bitcoin. Contra considers that virtual money investment is a fraudulent business that will not last long.

On the other hand, the pros judge, bitcoin is the result of technological advances that cannot be avoided.

Many countries are still unfamiliar with Bitcoin, not a few who refuse, like Malaysia and Indonesia. However, most developed countries accept digital currency as a means of payment.

One of them is Japan, legalizing bitcoin as a payment instrument. Some shops and shopping centers in the country have received payments using Bitcoin.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

Bitcoin is volatile - that is a component of its makeup and a side effect of being decentralized. I do not believe it is dangerous, but you must be smart most definitely when dealing and investing in it
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

I guess all types of investments has its own risks at a certain level. Here in cryptomarket risk is somewhat apparent considering how volatile the market itself & any dumps and pumps can happen in any short period of time. Thus, we must be vigilant on knowing how the market flow and the projects you invest in so you wont lose huge asset in crypto investment.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

Every investment has their own risk.investing on bitcoin, the user will  suffer the fear that price will fall to the bottom , you will lose all. But you should have a positive vision that the price will higher in the future
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users
Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

One of the words I appreciate is "Be the Leader in Creativity and Innovation," quoted by Steve Jobs. I think it's good, and I always want to be the first to make something new, so why do not you dare?

Am I spamming? Report me!
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Risks is the friend of the bitcoin trading, bitcoin users, even the bitcoin users, because we all know that bitcoin is have a big risk, and we know that that risks can makes us rich or not, high risk in bitcoin give us the opportunity to get a high profit too, but big risk (losing all moeny)
In any trade the risk of loss always accompanies, because trade has only two words: Profit or Loss. Besides that, bitcoin trading is known as high risk because of the very fast price movements. Indeed there is an element of speculation. But high risk is comparable to big profits.
Segway

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

Take note everything is risky so it is clear that we are responsible for our own business earning and if possible don't be fell to lose. Let us be wise in all the matters in crypto.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Having chosen the bitcoin business, we are still careful about many things around, beware of many things that we do not know lest our jokes come to us. There is a price risk, but not enough to sell Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

Risk as risk. Everything is risk.
I agree BTC will be 100K usd and higher.
1 million will be good for us Smiley let's wait!
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Predictions can done by anyone in the financial market but most of them become useless because most experts make judgments and predictions regarding bitcoin with there expertise on other investing options but BTC is a entirely different thing to the world so no one can say exactly what will happen but we know bitcoin price rose to the highest level even when it was very new to the world and why that cannot happen again in the future when considering today demand 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

I think anyone who is involved in Bitcoin is perilous but still a lot of people are involved and trading everyday they can lose all of their assets to invest in cryptocurrency. All are aimed at the huge profits that Bitcoin brings. If the market boomed they would be rich. Once you accept Bitcoin you should ignore the fear and live with it.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

What do you think?

I think from the very first time Bitcoin was created, there have been many economists saying as you say, even worse rumors and news. but haven't you seen it until now? bitcoin still has high prices and has been running for a decade.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Risk will always exist and there are risk it means there must be waiting something big for us.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

So much vague in your post. There is no way that bitcoin can change its market price up to 1 Million USD for now. I bet it can only play 10K USD-19K USD again. I even doubt that it could reach to that market price again for bitcoin and other crypto has fallen a that much and could even barely recover its market price. All we had now is to be positive that bitcoin will go hype and play along a market price of more than 20K USD at the end of the year.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

The risk can never be removed from bitcoin, and people who have bitcoin have only two possibilities to get profit or get a loss, and that's why we must continue to learn in order to avoid risk and make a profit. The bitcoin problem falls to zero price, it's only thought that is based on fear, calm and don't worry, bitcoin is the main one and will never fall at zero price.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

As usual the risks in cryptocurrency will always be there especially for the bitcoin users , this is because this kind of investments are digital which our money capital should be transact carefully for one mistakes of sending ,it will not be recover anymore that is the risks we should always be cautious every now and then when making this transactions in this digital and crypto world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

every time we do something must have a risk, so the bitcoin holder must understand what the risks that will be faced, such as the price of bitcoin that has dropped or their bitcoin can be lost if you do not carefully save the private key/seed of their wallet.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

What do you think?

The likelihood of bitcoins failing is enough of a risk for everyone specially if they don't know what they're investing too. Bitcoins are just too scary to invest on specially with the threats of it bursting like a bubble. Nonetheless, this should not hinder anyone from investing. Risks are there because it involves money.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

One of my observation in bitcoin business trading and bitcoin investment is that you are always taking the risk. Yes risk is always on the side of bitcoin investors since no one can know the future prices of it, however many are hoping to earn much more profit since they are referring to bitcoin's yearly graph price, it makes them patient and positively hoping because bitcoin's prices yearly is always increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: