Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users  (Read 2282 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Risk is always associated with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and this is one of the reasons why some bitcoin experts advises everyone especially the newbies to study cryptocurrencies first before investing or buying it. The price of the bitcoin can always go up or down depending on its supply and demand and some developments that affects the price of the bitcoin. Studying the risk factors of the cyrptocurrencies can help in minimizing risks in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

Risks are still "stalking" Bitcoin users
Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

This realm is for risk takers, but I will suggest if you have enough money to spare, then invest in it because though I do feel like bitcoin was quite stable this year; you never know with price fluctuations!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

If you don't want to take the risk then you have no right to claim profits from this crypto market. There is no business like risk-free if you want to play with bitcoin for making huge profits there remain some risk always. But you are knowledgeable and have enough experience you will get a ride of this risk easily.

reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

The risk is present in any field. There is almost nothing so stable that we can be sure of it at least until the end of life. The house can be destroyed, the car is broken, the bank with your savings will go bankrupt, and Bitcoin will fall in price even lower. But Bitcoin has the potential to increase in price many times, and help you solve most other problems.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

We must be prepared to face whatever will happen in the future, all investments have risks that we must face. If bitcoin is worth 100,000 $, there will be many who sell their shares, some will be interested in investing expecting to get bigger profits, so bitcoin will not be 0.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Some economists have predicted that the future value of the Bitcoin will probably fall to the bottom, which is zero. But its value can be very high, up to $ 100,000. peaked at $ 1 million. I feel very dangerous when I play in this coin market.
What do you think?

I don't believe on that theory but I also have my own theory. They want you to believe that it will have no value in the future so you will dump it and they will accumulate it to take advantage of your ignorance.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

What do you mean by "still"? Even on the first time Bitcoin introduced, it still has risks for whoever involved with cryptocurrency and correlating between the downtrend and stuff are really pointless considering there is no safe thing in this world.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

There are risk takers in every investment opportunity. With bitcoin they need a lot of luck to follow the patterns set by whales, unless they are a whale themselves!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

The risk is present in any field. There is almost nothing so stable that we can be sure of it at least until the end of life. The house can be destroyed, the car is broken, the bank with your savings will go bankrupt, and Bitcoin will fall in price even lower. But Bitcoin has the potential to increase in price many times, and help you solve most other problems.
absolutely because all jobs and investments must have certain risks and bitcoin also has a considerable risk if in my opinion because it can cause losses, but in that risk we will also definitely get a substantial profit or income too
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

Bitcoin is at risk all the time. Because it is a crypto currency. And prices in the crypto market remain unstable at all times. Which is a major part of the crypto market. But this price causes us to profit too many times due to osteoporosis. And many times it also becomes harmless. The loss and advantage of the crypto market continues.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

Bitcoin investment i love because i know that risk factor is high so when i want to do some investment i check that what is legends opinion about this in the future and i am interested that bitcoin users are now used to bitcoin regulations and people objections that bitcoin will die soon bitcoin is contributing much to the society and it is solving the economic problems of many people while the whole market is rising and bitcoin users are increasing day by day so due to this we can say that it's transactions will also increases with time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jayintop

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Risk is part of life, our daily lives is surrounded by risk. Risk management is key. I have examined the risk attached to bitcoin and the possible potentials and I'm very comfortable with this amount of risk. To get rich you have to take risks. Optimism is key
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

What do you think?

that's crypto has a big risk, so it's back to your choice whether to invest in crypto, because none of that guarantees whether you will get a profit or loss
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

Risk is everywhere, if you really want to success in crypto you need to take a risk.  We all know that in crypto world the value is not stable so we have to be ready on that if we are interested to invest on it and also knowledge is important.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

I think risk is always there starting from the first day you joined crypto world. It is normal to have stalkers most especially those who just new and observing the process of bitcoin if it is legit or not. Stalkers is not new it is everywhere.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

Alas, no one can predict exactly how bitcoin will develop in the future and whether it will bring the expected income about us. But the risk is worth what I think. This is a very strong technology and the fact that it will be successfully implemented in the world is quite real. So I continue to believe and hope for success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

From the very beginning of investment, I have been guided by this principle - I only keep 20% of my assets in cryptocurrency. Thus, even if Bitcoin will be zero, I will not lose everything that I have.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Unfortunately, you are right and the risks accompany everyone to invest in bitcoin. And we must either accept them or not invest at all. I prefer the first option and continue to buy bitcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

Therefore, many experienced investors say - do not invest in bitcoin more than ready to lose. It is very unpredictable and no one can say for sure what will happen to the cryptocurrency tomorrow, in a month or a year. Therefore, you need to take the risk and be mentally prepared to lose your invested money.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

I'm not sure if the price of bitcoin will fall in the future. because I see every day more and more bitcoin users are growing. but if the bitcoin price will be high. I still believe that. investment in bitcoin does have a big risk. but this is bitcoin, if you want to succeed. trying to invest in bitcoin is not wrong. believe me, bitcoin will not lose its value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: