Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling bitter in banks?  (Read 1044 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

if we choose the bank just as we keep our money safe, even the money we save in the bank is diminishing due to the cost of storage. whereas if we want to put our money in bitcoin will get income, because need to know that this bitcoin can go up and down.

Don't forget that banks are lending our money to other people and earn on it. We are given a small amount of their profit but we all know how much money they all earn. Storing money in banks is as uncertain as using Bitcoin. Bitcoin value changes almost every second. Banks could collapse basically anytime and disappear with our money.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

You damn right I am. These people who post sht about banks being gone for good and being replaced by crypto are either dumb or just trolling. It is pretty obvious that we still cannot survive without the banks. Yes, the banks have shitty terms and conditions but they work and we need them. Although cryptos are good, there is not a single crypto yet that is good enough to even be compared to the banks, or become a national currency of a country. Let alone be a worldwide currency.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
Yes. Somehow I really get tired of reading same posts about those people who have really hated banking system due to the existence of cryptocurrency in which they always do comparison to these different types of systems as well as currency because the one is the regular and on the other hand, the virtual one. What people do not clearly get and understand that these two existing systems are apart from each other and they do have different roles to play in ones individual's life so what we must need to see is that these two systems are different from each other so comparison is not the key to resolve it. In fact, it is just getting worst since we are just making issues upon doing comparison of this two types of existing system that promotes different types of currency.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I also agree that every post every comment they are always comparing banks ang cryptocurrency and i am getting tired we know that cryptocurrency and banks was have a big difference because we don't know what will happen in the future but i think banks was never remove and always have a idea how to adopt cryptocurrency and why the people always thinking a negative side of this kind of matter just understand and adopt also what is the changes.
Thatsit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Yes, your logic, just recently, more such posts are being targeted, compared to crypto currency with the bank. But there are good crowds in the posts. And it is also good to see everyone who supports crypto currency  in this regard. It would be more enjoyable if it was used in the right way .
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.
Being in the bank is a safe, risk-free, profitable for you monthly is very low. Maybe it will not be enough to pay for life, for some people who are afraid of risk and do not dare to face the risk they will put money in the bank, or some people accrue a little capital for their lives. they will put in the bank. the remaining will go to invest.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.
Being in the bank is a safe, risk-free, profitable for you monthly is very low. Maybe it will not be enough to pay for life, for some people who are afraid of risk and do not dare to face the risk they will put money in the bank, or some people accrue a little capital for their lives. they will put in the bank. the remaining will go to invest.

Yes in bank our money is safe but we didn't have any profit like what bitcoin can give to us, bitcoin is risky and we should know it at the first place before we put our money on it.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

Surely I'm not even looking at such posts anymore as I have come to learn so much differences of both worlds. Banking is different sector and its way of working, the swift technology it has and operations everything is different and must not be mixed with gravity of crypto currencies. Look at the crypto, they have completely different platform, a way decentralised working and almost opposite to the banking sector. May be they should not be compared at all.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

You damn right I am. These people who post sht about banks being gone for good and being replaced by crypto are either dumb or just trolling. It is pretty obvious that we still cannot survive without the banks. Yes, the banks have shitty terms and conditions but they work and we need them. Although cryptos are good, there is not a single crypto yet that is good enough to even be compared to the banks, or become a national currency of a country. Let alone be a worldwide currency.

As much as people are bitter with banks because they are using our money for their benefit and we discovered the fact that they are just giving so little interest for our money that cannot beat inflation, there are still advantages of using bank which is for security purposes. If we just wanted to keep our money somewhere so that it will be accessible all the time and have a stable value then banks would be the best choice. I believe we cannot eradicate banks because they are even researching on how to use blockchain technology to their advantage so that the cryptocurrencies wouldn't be able to eliminate them.

ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

f you feel disappointed and unhappy about the bank then there is still a potential market bitcoin instead of you depositing your bank and getting low interest rates from you can invest your investment in bitcoin you will be happy about. it
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

As much as people are bitter with banks because they are using our money for their benefit and we discovered the fact that they are just giving so little interest for our money that cannot beat inflation, there are still advantages of using bank which is for security purposes. If we just wanted to keep our money somewhere so that it will be accessible all the time and have a stable value then banks would be the best choice. I believe we cannot eradicate banks because they are even researching on how to use blockchain technology to their advantage so that the cryptocurrencies wouldn't be able to eliminate them.
in my country there are plans some banks will offer blockchain in their system, so the future possibilities of cryptocurrency will be managed as well. but i do not see if cryptocurrency will eliminate bank
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

We save money in the bank for security of money. The money we save in the bank means that if we invest bitcoin. Then we can achieve profits.
This isn’t just about security alone. When you put money in banks and you are just making fantastic way to earn money through it they don’t just give you. They invest our money in some national level business and earn so huge profits. These profits are then divided and distributed to you at such low percentage. In some religions this profit is prohibited to take but for others it is okay.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:35 AM

Yes i feel you, my advice to them, bank is just a secure way to keep your money safe for long time, bank didn't give them huge profit, dont be bitter in banks if they want to keep thier money in crypto to earn profit why not? They are free to make a dissicion, cryptocurrency didn't replace banks ever.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Ann Impas

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

Yes indeed. If you put your money in the bank don't expect your money will grow, because the interest is very low. Unlike in crypto, there's a big possibility your money will grow.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Yes indeed. If you put your money in the bank don't expect your money will grow, because the interest is very low. Unlike in crypto, there's a big possibility your money will grow.
I agree to that but cryptocurrency is not the only thing that you can put your money to grow or get a high chance to grow it faster than investing in banks. I am not saying this to discourage people but i am just informing the people who might be reading my opinion that it is not advisable to put a lot of money in cryptocurrency and you should always consider diversifying to avoid huge conflicts.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

I really agree with you, when saving money in the bank.
then our money just stays in place without moving / not growing.
I prefer to invest all my money instead of having to keep it in the bank and let it go, about the risks!
all trades have risks.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

The discussion about banks and cryptocurrency seems to be getting more and more familiar, I think this is a natural thing and it's still a sign of consideration where crypto is still on its time being through certain processes until finally it can be adopted well or accepted in the country.

Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

Frowning at most banks that have not started taking up the use of the block chain for their operations and busy seeing bitcoin as a threat rather as a competition. Some new generation banks have started incorporating the cryptocurrency operations into their systems thereby getting themselves ready for the future.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

Yes it's sick and tired to see that kind of post but it's a opinion of others so it depends to you if you answer it or not. I think you know the  answer about between of banks and cryptocurrecy.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

I think banks will still remain even many years passed by, banks and crypto have big differences and uses and i doubt if cryptocurrency will replace  banks soon due of crypto is decentralized and banks are not some might reason is people who dont understand crypto will be against to replace banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: