Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:18:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated...  (Read 1623 times)
Steveia (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:04:04 PM

Bitcoin is not dead.

Stop the trolling already.

Although I agree Bitcoin is currently being artificially propped up (panic selling is translating into panic buying), even if the price should fall to under $100.00, Bitcoin is not dead.

It is high time we start to look at Bitcoin for what it is--and not what it is not.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:44:36 PM

Damn it.

For a second I thought it was Satoshi.
blacksails

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:53:16 PM

Damn it.

For a second I thought it was Satoshi.
Nah, then he would have used his original account!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4485

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:29:22 AM

everyone is obsessed with satoshi..

this is not a religion, people!

lets compare bitcoin to Apple. please watch the first 20 minutes of the Jobs movie. and realise it was Wozniak that "invented" the first design of the apple computer.

so that makes steve Jobs comparable to Gavin Andressen.. and wozniak compared to satoshi

so why doesn't wozniak get all the fame of Apple, much like satoshi seems to get the fame here.

if you want to make anyone your religious cult leader atleast get it right and follow Gavin..

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:52:40 AM

who the hell is gavin?
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:39:52 AM

everyone is obsessed with satoshi..

this is not a religion, people!

lets compare bitcoin to Apple. please watch the first 20 minutes of the Jobs movie. and realise it was Wozniak that "invented" the first design of the apple computer.

so that makes steve Jobs comparable to Gavin Andressen.. and wozniak compared to satoshi

so why doesn't wozniak get all the fame of Apple, much like satoshi seems to get the fame here.

if you want to make anyone your religious cult leader atleast get it right and follow Gavin..

Gavin = Satoshi

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4485

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:41:39 AM

satoshi invented the concept and made the first design.. gavin andressen carried on, debugged, added more features, made it more user friendly and continues to work on it today. so atleast learn about the who's who of bitcoin before hailing a ghost as your god.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: