Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptsy going through the same thing Sheep Marketplace went through?  (Read 578 times)
btcprice (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:08:54 PM

Now is the time to realize there are many, many people at Cryptsy who haven't had their situations resolved about missing/wrong balances. Don't take my word for it. Look on Cryptsy.com's web site that can't be explained simply by being busy:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/33256/page/1

Also look to the right of the page under More Topics. There are plenty of problems here.

There is also a reddit discussion about the utter failure of this web site:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1s6j6f/cryptsy_is_depositing_random_amounts_of_bitcoins/

What is most alarming is that Sheep Marketplace had problems with misleading balances as well.

I would love to get assurance that this is not happening at CryptsyShould we be pulling our coins out now?

If anyone knows how these 2 situations may be different please educate us.
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:13:19 PM

Just don't use exchanges/pools/services like banks and you'll be fine (or in worst case only lose a little)

Cryptsy  is very out in the open, I would be more concerned about places you know nothing about.

Site is having major growing pains but will pull through, imo

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:19:22 PM

Yea, well, let's just hope they fixed the issues with being logged into someone elses account...  I was logged into a different account a week or two ago and could have done some real damage.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: