Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Lottery & Giveaway 0.005 Bitcoins [closed]  (Read 6393 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlueMonkey (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:59:09 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 08:41:38 PM by BlueMonkey

Have 14 posts. Thank you again
Done add your name to the list
BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:41:27 PM

bump  Smiley
Kiki112

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:50:01 PM

One day I heard that people are making millions with bitcoin, thought I should give it a try Cheesy
that's my story  Grin
activity is over 14 so I qualify  I guess Smiley

BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:57:18 PM

One day I heard that people are making millions with bitcoin, thought I should give it a try Cheesy
that's my story  Grin
Yes you are qualify but you need to post your address below that post. If you win the prize so I can sent directly to you
Kiki112

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:58:14 PM

that's my story  Grin
Yes you are qualify but you need to post your address below that post. If you win the prize so I can sent directly to you

Adress is in the signature but I'll post it here if it's needed too Smiley

1LXyBkFNGcbdFqgTLVx2ZG2xySq2wps5iD

BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:21:39 PM

that's my story  Grin

Adress is in the signature but I'll post it here if it's needed too Smiley

1LXyBkFNGcbdFqgTLVx2ZG2xySq2wps5iD
Thanks
OutlawUSA

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:24:34 PM

hi this is my 3rd day have no coins still learning  to many posts out there hard to keep up

112qqXA5w8rtuBvLLCg5XY7QKo6JmFZJoF
BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:33:31 PM

hi this is my 3rd day have no coins still learning  to many posts out there hard to keep up

112qqXA5w8rtuBvLLCg5XY7QKo6JmFZJoF
When you get 14 post or activity come back again. Read the rule first.  Wink
kelly153

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:45:40 PM

I hope to win!

1FTNs7UX63EPMTxJqzL146QEztMHqq8yRP
BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:54:30 PM

I hope to win!

1FTNs7UX63EPMTxJqzL146QEztMHqq8yRP
I'm sorry, you need to share story or tips about btc first
BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:06:31 PM

Make a few updated to make it more interesting  Wink
BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:19:27 PM

My advice to all newbies around here is to check frequently this section because here you have good chance to get some portion of mBTC sometimes in giveaways/thread like this.
I've got 0.1 BTC some times ago basically for free in that section.

Also thank you OP for this thread

1LQh2s6gMHtxkebBYUCeX2aGtp9rRXZR4z

I just make this free lottery and giveaway 0.005 BTC to share some BTC and learn a few tips or story from people that already join alt-coin for a long time
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 12:31:40 AM

I don't see anyone giving tips here, but i have one:
keep your coins for the long term, unless your experienced in investing don't start to day-trade
Also keep your wallet safe, put it on a pair of usb's and lock them in a safe so you can't lose coins!

I don't have the 14 posts yet , but i probably will till 12-15 dec, great initiative btw!

1Fa8y9hPBDAZFd8ijUkdBfxe7HjAud64xV

To add onto this, make sure that you put your money on a paper wallet instead of a USB.

BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:41:09 AM

keep your coins for the long term, unless your experienced in investing don't start to day-trade
Also keep your wallet safe, put it on a pair of usb's and lock them in a safe so you can't lose coins!

I don't have the 14 posts yet , but i probably will till 12-15 dec, great initiative btw!

To add onto this, make sure that you put your money on a paper wallet instead of a USB.
If you dont mind, would you explain more about paper wallet
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 02:00:22 AM

Sure. I am assuming that you know what a private key is. Well a paper wallet is when you create a new address and the only copy of the private key is on that peice of paper. The only way to access the funds is through that peice of paper since there is no digital copy. That way your bitcoins can't be stolen through a hack. If this doesn't make sense let me know and I can elaborate more!

BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:17:03 AM

Sure. I am assuming that you know what a private key is. Well a paper wallet is when you create a new address and the only copy of the private key is on that peice of paper. The only way to access the funds is through that peice of paper since there is no digital copy. That way your bitcoins can't be stolen through a hack. If this doesn't make sense let me know and I can elaborate more!
I get it. The only way to access our wallet are that paper right ?
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 02:38:35 AM

I get it. The only way to access our wallet are that paper right ?

Yep. Just keep that paper in a safe or bank locker and when you want to, you can import the private key or use the we code to send a specific amount to another address.

toren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:25:33 AM

1Fw8sGDqEk2ihq92aN7YygP5y2oia4tLeU

Thanks!

I'll have 14 posts by the draw date.
BlueMonkey (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:44:48 AM

1Fw8sGDqEk2ihq92aN7YygP5y2oia4tLeU

Thanks!

I'll have 14 posts by the draw date.
The other rule are you must share tips or story about btc. When you got 14 post or activity, come here again and tell me
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 08:45:10 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 09:09:52 AM by fildza

Think twice before want to invest something  Wink

19GEiBj6ixG4FWcq86zUnqXokFn5oCWJq6

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: