Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of cryptocurrency is easier to obtain?  (Read 230 times)
buburjelly

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the easiest cryptocurrencies to obtain since all exchange services provide exchange for both cryptocurrencies. Besides, we can also get bitcoin and ethereum for free by following various bitcoin and ethereum faucets.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all. But i'm thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to Bitcoin so i can get a good head start is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Thank you Smiley Smiley Smiley...

There are a lot of ways to obtain myriad other cryptocurrencies. If you can do some dev work and teach yourself coding, there are bug bounties in various crypto projects. If you can be productive and meaningful at community building then there are opportunities in managing groups and bounties. The reward is proportional to the time/ effort you put in for the grunt work.

As far as bitcoin is considered, if you plan to stay for any meaningful time in crypto, at least half your effort and half your capital should go towards understanding and gathering bitcoin, the purest form of crypto known!! The other half is going to be a grunt job, with high risk of scammy results.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the highest of them all. But i'm thinking that i should focus on some easier ones then transfer it to Bitcoin so i can get a good head start is this a good idea or you guys can suggest some other ways

Not sure what you mean by "easier to obtain" but I assume you're referring to building up your portfolio at a faster rate than bitcoin increases. If that is the case then yes, trade some altcoins since they are more volatile. Good luck.
To me it is good to invest in bitcoin than trading as investment increases money only and trading has a bit risk. Bitcoin has most volatile nature which gives equal chance to everyone to buy bitcoin and save it for long time, It does not take much time but I think I is good to trade for the first time for long time as it will increase the ratio of profit so for me bitcoin is the best currency to buy and invest your money.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
niven.alarac

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

Btc and Eth are both popular cryptocurrencies nowadays. So you should focus on this two cryptocurrencies. The very easy step to obtain this is if you have a capital to invest in this coins. But if none you can try Mining and faucets which are free.
EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

You can start to collect capital for alternative coins, which you will buy or earn on bounty companies.
NSS7788

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

what do you mean by 'easier to obtain' ? I think you mean about increasing your portfolio. So don't go after bitcoin or eth. find some good alt coin and trade it at correct times.
Lektai

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

There are different ways with which you can obtain cryptocurrency
1. Earning- you earn cryptocurrency by doing little tasks such as participating in bounties and doing airdrops
2. Buying. - you can obtain cryptocurrency by simply buying into their respective ico's
I hope this helps
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: