Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy high, sell low - the proven strategy that guarantees negative returns  (Read 2339 times)
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:03:24 AM

China just delivered a critical blow to BTC prices guys... it could take years to recover from this.

I am sorry can you point me to the date on this pretty graph where is that critical blow you are talking about, the one that would take years to recover from? I'm missing something obvious here. I see a price retraction to an All Time High of a month ago.

Or are you in full psychic mode and seeing future now? Can you then also let us know what would the price do while hopelesly trying to recover for several years?

i am satoshi
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:48:48 PM

I am sorry can you point me to the date on this pretty graph where is that critical blow you are talking about, the one that would take years to recover from? I'm missing something obvious here. I see a price retraction to an All Time High of a month ago.

Or are you in full psychic mode and seeing future now? Can you then also let us know what would the price do while hopelesly trying to recover for several years?

Price of BTC went down 50%...          who needs a graph to understand that?

Right now it's hovering around 690. It will be interesting if the price will be ranging between 500 and 700, or if it goes back and forth from 700 to 1000 like it did for the last month or so.

I vote the former.

China was a biiiiig portion of the BTC money pie. I will take at least 6 months for a recovery.

Sorry, this is not going to be as easy as wishing a fast recovery into existence.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:36:46 PM

China just delivered a critical blow to BTC prices guys... it could take years to recover from this.
the same years it took to recover from the SR bust? ^^
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:38:15 PM

the same years it took to recover from the SR bust? ^^
that's not a very apt comparison.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:02:16 PM

China was a biiiiig portion of the BTC money pie. I will take at least 6 months for a recovery.

Ok, 6 months, you are sounding more and more reasonable! Bearish but much less crazy than "critical blow to BTC prices"

i am satoshi
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: