Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 03:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED] A PayCoin Pool That Is Reliable - ANN is tonight  (Read 1080 times)
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 02:23:01 AM

I am on the last stage of the new Paycoin wallet and website. All I need to do now is get the wallet compiled for windows (not home atm). It is not a hardfork. Not yet anyway. I feel that it would be inappropriate to HardFork the coin when there is not real basis to do so. The block time and difficulty target is fine, there are nothing that sticks out at me that needs fixing.

What I did do with the code however is, a new gui and new logo, fixed most of the compile errors and missing files, updated the version to 1.0.0.1 and will add checkpoints as soon as we get a block explorer so I can make sure the blocks I choose are not wonky.

If anyone here would like to compile the wallet for me while I am not home (within the next 4-6 hours) please say so or message me.

Once I get that done I will make the official ANN.

in the meantime. We need a pool. I have had people ask me if I wanted one all day and I told you yes. But I see nothing Sad Get a pool up and i'll donate a large chunk to you from my mining profits. I am sure others will too.

--GoR--

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:46:17 PM

I am on the last stage of the new Paycoin wallet and website. All I need to do now is get the wallet compiled for windows (not home atm). It is not a hardfork. Not yet anyway. I feel that it would be inappropriate to HardFork the coin when there is not real basis to do so. The block time and difficulty target is fine, there are nothing that sticks out at me that needs fixing.

What I did do with the code however is, a new gui and new logo, fixed most of the compile errors and missing files, updated the version to 1.0.0.1 and will add checkpoints as soon as we get a block explorer so I can make sure the blocks I choose are not wonky.

If anyone here would like to compile the wallet for me while I am not home (within the next 4-6 hours) please say so or message me.

Once I get that done I will make the official ANN.

in the meantime. We need a pool. I have had people ask me if I wanted one all day and I told you yes. But I see nothing Sad Get a pool up and i'll donate a large chunk to you from my mining profits. I am sure others will too.

--GoR--

should have a pool up soon just having some issues with the front end

bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:00:37 AM

Its not the same is SHA coin not the scrypt one
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:03:43 AM

This is the Original Paycoin, not some cheap broken down copycoin that is the Gaw Mess!  Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: