Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:46:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quarkcoin planned on Dec 13th to be added on btc38.com - OFFICIAL  (Read 9221 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:48:39 AM

So is it too late to buy quarkcoin at a decent price or should we buy more now and hold? I mean look what happened to ppc and ltc when they were added to bigger trading sites. Also I want to know what are the qualities that set quakrcoin apart form other coins? What is its intrinsic value as a coin? Smiley
BitcoinTate

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:15:25 AM

So is it too late to buy quarkcoin at a decent price or should we buy more now and hold? I mean look what happened to ppc and ltc when they were added to bigger trading sites. Also I want to know what are the qualities that set quakrcoin apart form other coins? What is its intrinsic value as a coin? Smiley
Well, even at $1 you would be getting a 4x return on your money right now. That's only a market cap of 247 mil... Tiny compared to BTC or even LTC

- aka The "DigiMan"
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:22:23 AM

The announcement mentions ADT as well but the OP only talks about QRK.

If you are going to report something you should tell the whole story, right now you just look like a QRK bagholder/cheerleader.
qiwoman

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:27:15 AM

Well, even at $1 you would be getting a 4x return on your money right now. That's only a market cap of 247 mil... Tiny compared to BTC or even LTC

That is really a nice return on investment. So they looking at it as becoming the next ppcoin the? That is really interesting. I will follow the trail with interest. I do have already 15 quarkcoin but I guess it is time before the 13th to purchase more. I have btc sitting in my wallet so will transfer some over tonight. Smiley Thank you for the kind advice..
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:30:40 AM

That is really a nice return on investment. So they looking at it as becoming the next ppcoin the? That is really interesting. I will follow the trail with interest. I do have already 15 quarkcoin but I guess it is time before the 13th to purchase more. I have btc sitting in my wallet so will transfer some over tonight. Smiley Thank you for the kind advice..
No problem. Quark to da moon!

- aka The "DigiMan"
qiwoman

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:19:41 AM

No problem. Quark to da moon!

Haha that sounds like a trollbox chat line. I am seeing a small downtrend now on qurk so maybe good time to transfer some btc over to buy some. Does btc38 have an English interface? My Husband is Chinese lol so maybe I will get him to join then he can trade some quark for me when it opens..
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:21:15 AM

I don't think so. Even with google translate you can't tell some of the buttons. I attempted to trade on BTCChina once.... it was a disaster.

- aka The "DigiMan"
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:28:44 AM

btc38.com is going to become an embarrasment with all the pump coins it's listing lately.

They already suspended one coin I never heard of due to 'user complaints' if they can be believed - ISK or something

That place is going to be known as the 'scam central' of the Chinese exchanges.
Kane49

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:30:02 AM

btc38.com is going to become an embarrasment with all the pump coins it's listing lately.

They already suspended one coin I never heard of due to 'user complaints' if they can be believed - ISK or something

That place is going to be known as the 'scam central' of the Chinese exchanges.

Yeah they even listed Dogecoin
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:25:07 AM

Considering they said adt, the coin with no dev and a million fuck ups makes me think this rumor has no merit
dark143i

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:27:14 AM

Good News. This will definitely improve QRK Visibility. I hope they do it soon.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:29:43 AM

So it's official then? 13th it is?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
johncoin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:37:53 AM

Yes, it's official. But I think this take some time when the price goes up. Still is the good chance buy cheap.
pabloangello (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:40:33 AM

So it's official then? 13th it is?

"we planned on the 13th on-line ADT and QRK may appeared extension, depending on the stability of our servers"

So it could be 13th or few days later but it will be added very soon according to them.
Also look at ADT/LTC price. It raised almost 3 times since 3 days ago.

eindbaas

Activity: 70

umad?

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:43:33 AM

Bought 104k quark. When its going to btc38 or other exchange? pls reply
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 01:44:20 AM

I STILL don't understand why this coin has such a high market cap.  I've done my research and it seems really plain and unspectacular.  Feels more like PonziCoin imo.  Maybe people are impressed by the spinning 3D logo on the homepage, idfk.

Did you look at the hash spec ? 

Did you download the wallet, addnodes and use it to send and receive, checking the speed and stability ?

Did you read the forum posts and see how many prople adopted QRK in the last few months (when the big sales were distributed ?

If those were included in your research, I don't see how you can say QRK is plain !
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:36:39 AM

It's approaching!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:29:57 PM

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/qrk/  

Much excitement bout this guys
BitcoinTate

DigiByte Founder

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:28:07 PM

New policy of not to announce coins ahead of time by BTC38. They realize their customers are getting screwed. So does this mean Quark tomorrow? lol

"
Hello dear users:

Previously, we have on the line when a new currency, often 1-2 days advance notice, in recent days, we have operations team found that this approach is actually very irresponsible.

WDC currency in the world, for example, before we announced the transaction on-line WDC, WDC's price is only about $ 2 in after we announced the line WDC, WDC prices booming, its highest rises above $ 4. This has resulted in a very bad phenomenon, when after the official opening of trading WDC from our platform, our customers can buy with a price of $ 4 to WDC. This means that the purchase cost of the user's age will be relatively high, correspondingly, the risk will be greater quilt. Over time, this bit era interests of users is very unfavorable.

Therefore, we in the future of a new on-line currency trading, it is likely to open directly, without advance notice, likewise, our customer service QQ and customer service telephone staff, it will only take a moment before the credits received notice on coins.

We will be possible for you to have a stable value space selection cottage currency, we can promise our official concerned, will never participate in the market in which trading. Thank you for your support and understanding of the era of the move, and hope you can understand that this is one of the strategies to protect the interests of all our investors.

Bit era operations team
2013-12-12"

- aka The "DigiMan"
rayvellest

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 01:11:19 AM

What level of understanding do you have regarding any of the top 10 coins having the market cap they do?

Present the research that you have conducted for us to appraise so that we may share this insight.  What justifies LTC , PPC, MEC , WDC their market cap?  i am genuinely interested in this.

LTC and PPC had a time advantage and were innovative at the time in that they offered significant differences from BTC.  MEC and WDC I can't really explain.  Most other coins are just alternate takes on LTC/PPC/BTC with premines.  Which is what I'm trying to figure out here.  WHY are the other ones up there?  You're basically asking the same question that I am.

It's a question of fundamentals really, what make a coin a winning coin is their very essential. Here's my own analysis:

1. BTC — Total innovation. First mover advantage. Deflationary. No secrets here.
2. LTC — Faster processing times and faster confirmations than Bitcoin. It will work when BTC transactions are too slow. Deflationary.
3. PPC — New algorithm that removed the 51% attack flaw that risks the entire BTC and LTC economy. Deflationary.
4. NMC — Proposes of a new decentralised DNS System. Potential of recreating the entire internet. Deflationary.
5. QRK — Security innovation: 9 hashing algorithms, 3 random. Blazing fast confirmations. Inflationary, 0.5% per year.

It's worth to mention that the inflationary character of QRK makes this a very unique coin in comparison to all above. QRK have not only solved the problem of previous coins but also innovated from the economics point-of-view, as it will allows it to be more naturally adopted as currency, while others coins work more like securities.

In my own opinion, QRK has positioned itself with a set of variables that makes the best crypt currency ever, even better than Bitcoin. The community working behind the coin is huge and when all of the work starts to flourish... Well, don't trust me, do your own investigation and maybe you'll reach the same conclusion.

All the above coins have strong community support, and either you believe it or not, that is the proof of the pudding. Think from the perspective of human labour alone, the amount of man hours that have been put into all of this coins is more than enough to justify their values. Now, with that said, what about other coins?

That's simple, those coins are going to thrive as long as they have a community working around it. When the people is gone, their value goes to zero.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: