Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Investment Opportunity  (Read 732 times)
cybertron (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:54:42 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 04:22:25 PM by cybertron

*** self removed ***

I fully misunderstood and forgot, that I was posting it on the internet. pun intended.
Tulak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:31:04 AM

Put this in the scam section or into the gambling section.
This has no place here.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 02:40:48 PM

You seem pretty crazy and maniac (propor gramer)
I guess you will make a huge difference in this world, huh?  I don't want your identity, I want something that I can sell or hold in value if you choose to default a 2 Million dollar loan.  You have been running this business for many years, right?  And yet still you are stubborn as shit.

Your identity is not worth 2 Million dollars, something that you have failed to show us.
Why does the lender have to give you their identity but you don't have to give it to them?
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

*** self removed ***

I fully misunderstood and forgot, that I was posting it on the internet. pun intended.

People here tend to think that everyone is out to steal from them,  you did the right thing they are nothing but trolls here who dont have a heart, just believe anyone asking for a penny are scam artist.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

*** self removed ***

People here tend to think that everyone is out to steal from them,  you did the right thing they are nothing but trolls here who dont have a heart, just believe anyone asking for a penny are scam artist.
After everyone that has been burned, yes it is common place to think people will steal from them. It's most likely part of the reason I probably havent had my loan seriously taken yet. But for someone to come here nd kinda say dont bother if you dont have at least 500k to play with. Thats just someone with a bad batch of crack.

To be decided...
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:35:17 AM

*** self removed ***

People here tend to think that everyone is out to steal from them,  you did the right thing they are nothing but trolls here who dont have a heart, just believe anyone asking for a penny are scam artist.
After everyone that has been burned, yes it is common place to think people will steal from them. It's most likely part of the reason I probably havent had my loan seriously taken yet. But for someone to come here nd kinda say dont bother if you dont have at least 500k to play with. Thats just someone with a bad batch of crack.

Then cant you simply just keep it to yourself and move on while trying to put people down?  Put negativity to others goals, you have to be like the scammer, but doing it in another form

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:03:39 AM

Therefore I was keeping mine and my business identity secret
Its a business, it's already public knowledge, so by keeping it a secret here isnt protecting it... it's just making things fishy. Besides, something of the nature to which you were looking for would be best suited somewhere that can get you the voulme your after. By posting ghere, your just hoping to get some dumb shmuck who just smoked a really good batch of weed that doesnt come off his high for a week. Don't get me wrong, im not trying to bash you even though it does seem like it but even you have to admit that your "proposal" is fishy coming from a guy fresh off the noob boat. By that I mean Junior memer with 3 posts, activity level of two and just registered Dec 6th.

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: