PhilosopherStone - PHS
PayCoin - PYC
StableCoin - SBC
HoboNickels - HBN
Freicoin - FRC
Phoenixcoin - PXC

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Cryptocoin Payment Processing [Coin List Vote #3]  (Read 11514 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:43:16 PM

Wow, Stablecoin gets a staggering amount of votes.

I wondering if the vote was aimed for this coin?

Come on Extremecoin!!
pr0d1gy (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:22:56 PM

By the way - what is there to stop people creating new bitcointalk registrations to cast more votes?  If I created 10 new bitcointalk registrations today I could cast an extra 10 votes!

Well we can't stop anyone from doing so, but would be a pointless effort. We've had a lot of votes in the past, so the numbers don't surprise. The vote is only to add few coins to our system so people can possibly spend their coins with a merchant. From the looks of the vote results as of now, people must have bought a bunch of SBC and now want to spend it. lol. Even tho we add a new coin to the system, it does not mean any of the merchants have to accept it, that is all on the store. Would be good to contact stores to see if they would even consider accepting a coin...

We will end the vote on December Friday, 13th... Unless the vote number stops increasing and we have a clear view of the winners.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:32:39 PM

UN.... add Un...

ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 09:44:31 PM

add worldcoin! Smiley

Worldcoin was one of the first few coins we supported... lol

Please add Phoenixcoin (PXC) to the list.

Where were you before the vote started? lol. We'll add it to next vote.

Come on, you've said PXC is in your list 2 months ago. Just add PXC to the poll and let it ride!

http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php/topic,3479.msg31256.html

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:48:27 PM

add worldcoin! Smiley

Worldcoin was one of the first few coins we supported... lol

Please add Phoenixcoin (PXC) to the list.

Where were you before the vote started? lol. We'll add it to next vote.

Come on, you've said PXC is in your list 2 months ago. Just add PXC to the poll and let it ride!

http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php/topic,3479.msg31256.html

Ok, lol. I do remember you asking for it... But the rest of you guys need to pay attention to the vote and contact us prior to the vote. No more additions to the voting list past this point. Period.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Electrolytez

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:16:05 AM

Wooo go SBC!
extro24

Activity: 481
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

By the way - what is there to stop people creating new bitcointalk registrations to cast more votes?  If I created 10 new bitcointalk registrations today I could cast an extra 10 votes!

Well we can't stop anyone from doing so, but would be a pointless effort. We've had a lot of votes in the past, so the numbers don't surprise. The vote is only to add few coins to our system so people can possibly spend their coins with a merchant. From the looks of the vote results as of now, people must have bought a bunch of SBC and now want to spend it. lol. Even tho we add a new coin to the system, it does not mean any of the merchants have to accept it, that is all on the store. Would be good to contact stores to see if they would even consider accepting a coin...

We will end the vote on December Friday, 13th... Unless the vote number stops increasing and we have a clear view of the winners.

With the Ripple distribution they limited it to people who had been registered here before a certain date.  Dunno how they did it, but that would prevent people creating multiple registrations to gyppo a vote.

pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:06:48 AM

With the Ripple distribution they limited it to people who had been registered here before a certain date.  Dunno how they did it, but that would prevent people creating multiple registrations to gyppo a vote.

Would have though they had the newbie section that your stuck in till you can post out, not sure if they have it anymore.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
extro24

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:18:07 AM

Oh yes, the newbie section.  Hopefully it is still like that.
Thanks.

extro24

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:22:03 PM

BUMP!   Grin

raybtc

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:18:05 AM

FRC needs to win!
extro24

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:08:50 AM

BUMP!

tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:09:24 PM

InfiniteCoin, IFC, should be added to the Cryptocoin Payment list.  Due to its mass exposure on Ebay, IFC may well be reaching name recognition equal to or surpassing LiteCoin.
Without a doubt due to its mass minting early on in its mining life cycle, billions more InfiniteCoin are in the hands of many more people than any other coin on the market creating a huge potential consumer base. The Chinese buy IFC night and day in mass amounts and also are greatly contributing to IFC's market cap and potential world wide consumer recognition status. PLease get IFC on your list and into play in the merchant market as soon as possible.
wnetwork

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 05:37:51 PM

InfiniteCoin, IFC, should be added to the Cryptocoin Payment list.  Due to its mass exposure on Ebay, IFC may well be reaching name recognition equal to or surpassing LiteCoin.
Without a doubt due to its mass minting early on in its mining life cycle, billions more InfiniteCoin are in the hands of many more people than any other coin on the market creating a huge potential consumer base. The Chinese buy IFC night and day in mass amounts and also are greatly contributing to IFC's market cap and potential world wide consumer recognition status. PLease get IFC on your list and into play in the merchant market as soon as possible.

IFC is already supported. https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=supported_coins

Please check the list of supported coins before you ask.
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:01:42 PM

IFC is already supported. https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=supported_coins

Please check the list of supported coins before you ask.

lol. thanks.

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
m_j

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:15:58 PM

Hello there, what can you say about the mentioned coins?
Please give some information to convince me, do you have a short market overview?
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:53:38 PM

Please give some information to convince me, do you have a short market overview?

Just use the search option on Bitcointalk... We are just trying to get a vote for an existing service...

Don't know why its so difficult... lol

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:56:02 PM

Cool  Shocked  Cheesy

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
m_j

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:16:42 AM

Just use the search option on Bitcointalk... We are just trying to get a vote for an existing service...

the search function sucks here, it always says:
"An Error Has Occurred!
You are searching too quickly..."

and when I want to make a post it says:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. "

??! I didnt make a post the last hours....
pr0d1gy (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:40:06 PM

Cool  Shocked  Cheesy

lol. maybe next time, after it hits exchanges... heh

the search function sucks here, it always says:
"An Error Has Occurred!
You are searching too quickly..."

and when I want to make a post it says:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. "

??! I didnt make a post the last hours....

You are searching too fast... Just go to the  Alternate cryptocurrencies sub forum:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
The fist thing that is sticky is list of all coins...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134179.0

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: