Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Digits incoming!  (Read 5549 times)
Mirsad (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:23:13 AM

Be warned! Just watch the charts -> decline is way faster then the uptrend was. Normally the crash is way slower then this!
Some exchanges are going to have liquidity problems. Let's unroll the big pyramide scheme  Grin

Sorry for all the pigs that bought over 100$ !

Never buy in a rally -> you lose more then you gain, if you don't know anything about profittaking -> buy and hold won't save you this time.

Thanks to all the bulls @ pigs for the nice profit. Going back to hibernation. Bear out.

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:25:12 AM

Be warned! Just watch the charts -> decline is way faster then the uptrend was. Normally the crash is way slower then this!
Some exchanges are going to have liquidity problems. Let's unroll the big pyramide scheme  Grin

Never buy in a rally -> you lose more then you gain, if you don't know anything about profittaking -> buy and hold won't save you this time.

Thanks to all the bulls @ pigs for the nice profit. Going back to hibernation. Bear out.

Damn, double digits again? This sucks, man. Everyone told me we would be at least $5,000 by the end of this month.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:26:42 AM

hehe, waiting for double digits might leave you waiting a long time. forever maybe. i think we might crash another 65% from here though.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:28:28 AM

Yuk..yuk...yuk all I want for Christmas is double digits...
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4569

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:29:08 AM

Yep. It's those bull's fault that Bitcoins will only be worth pennies.  Roll Eyes
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:29:39 AM

I agree with you about the double digits. From my research and having been around bitcoin during the first bubble we will eventually see double digits before this is all over.

Don't look at this as bad, just don't expect such large gains so quickly. Bitcoin in January was $13 dollars, say bitcoin settles around $30-$50 dollars, that's a 300% gain.

Remember, there are millions of bitcoins around, and more being mined every day. The bitcoin market is very tiny and even less people willing to buy bitcoins. Most people who own bitcoin have paid very little for them.

It may be a bumpy ride to single digits but do not expect a quick peak like we had. It would be too easy for people to get rich as everyone is expecting that to happen. It will not happen because the big market players will lose to much money because everyone expects a bounce back to $1000.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:34:55 AM

...incoming weak hands!  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:35:36 AM

I am going to make so much off of this panic...  Grin

No miner is ever going to sell below triple digits again. Dif is way to high, and you need to pay that hardware off.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
raskolnikovx

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:36:14 AM

Its just the panic sellers + the weekend dip.
Wait for Monday ...
TeeBone

Activity: 502
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:37:27 AM

I agree with you about the double digits. From my research and having been around bitcoin during the first bubble we will eventually see double digits before this is all over.

Don't look at this as bad, just don't expect such large gains so quickly. Bitcoin in January was $13 dollars, say bitcoin settles around $30-$50 dollars, that's a 300% gain.

Remember, there are millions of bitcoins around, and more being mined every day. The bitcoin market is very tiny and even less people willing to buy bitcoins. Most people who own bitcoin have paid very little for them.

It may be a bumpy ride to single digits but do not expect a quick peak like we had. It would be too easy for people to get rich as everyone is expecting that to happen. It will not happen because the big market players will lose to much money because everyone expects a bounce back to $1000.

On point, though i think your estimate is a little low. Around $125 is where i see it settling. People shelling out $1200 for bitcoins at this stage in the game is madness, bubble was so obvious.
pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:39:10 AM

double digits may be possible on, say, btc-e, if we have more bad news over the next couple of days... but the odds are low

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:40:30 AM

Most I hate about those idiots calling themselves ''trolls'' that they don't know what trolling is and they show their idiocy to the public.

I enjoy watching people getting butthurt when they play the troll role.

This specific troll sat on a big dump. He lost lots of money and he's crying now, just to satisfy his ego.

PS: Bought 20 BTC @ price 645..  Roll Eyes Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:42:06 AM

i will bet you 10 btc escrowed there will be no double digits this year? you have any balls son?

ok
raskolnikovx

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:43:55 AM

i will bet you 10 btc escrowed there will be no double digits this year? you have any balls son?

Mirsad, you should accept this!
Maybe you can cover your loses by wining the 10 btc
 Wink
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:44:20 AM

Not just this year, probably never. Only if a World War occurs, there's a possibility : )

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:44:55 AM

I can see 50, but anything lower than $20 will stigmate bitcoin forever. You cannot go down to 20 from 1200 and then rise up again like a little flower in the rays of sunshine, smiling and waving your fragile leafs in the breeze, with multicolored butterflies around you.

You can't.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
vitalemontea

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:46:02 AM

Not just this year, probably never. Only if a World War occurs, there's a possibility : )
I'd say Bitcoin would be more valuable if such war occurs, but who knows..
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:47:56 AM

I'd say Bitcoin would be more valuable if such war occurs, but who knows..
Yeah, it would be valuable when half of the world would be without electricity and wouldn't be able to use the computer.
Not?

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:50:34 AM

The next World War won't be like 1st and 2nd. It's gonna either be nuclear either is gonna be economical, cyber OR a combination of those.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:51:07 AM

btw the kind of bad news I was talking about would be something like btcchina getting hacked, some ugly bug on some popular bitcoin client, or more countries banning bitcoin as a currency..

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: