Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to trade through a Broker  (Read 1414 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Hi community,

A broker contact me online and asked me whether I am interested in trading online. He will manage my account and put his knowledge to make me profit but in return I have to send me 25% of profit that he made.

He suggested me to activate 2FA. and provide him username + password of exchange (for example bitfinex). Due to 2 factor authentication (2FA) he will not be able to withdraw fund he will be able to place buy/sell orders only.

Please share guys what is your opinion, It is same to play like this? or Is there any trick of capturing fund behind this scheme?

I suggest you to don't trust anyone the scammers will fimd new way to get you scammed.If you want to make money then you need to do it by yourself no one will do that for you.As he said he is professional in this field what will hapoen if he losses while trading he will compentiate that or just take money from you.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Broker is a traditional way of doing the business in trading. Go with the previous history of the broker. Ask him for his previous recommendations and see if he has predicted well in the past. Remember that, currently, regulations are not enough to protect the client, so be careful in choosing the broker.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

You should be responsible for your money, do not give it to others. In this cryptocurrency a lot of scams and management it is difficult because most anonymity and the law has not protected. What happens if you are lost, nobody protects you, so be responsible for your money.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Hi community,

A broker contact me online and asked me whether I am interested in trading online. He will manage my account and put his knowledge to make me profit but in return I have to send me 25% of profit that he made.

He suggested me to activate 2FA. and provide him username + password of exchange (for example bitfinex). Due to 2 factor authentication (2FA) he will not be able to withdraw fund he will be able to place buy/sell orders only.

Please share guys what is your opinion, It is same to play like this? or Is there any trick of capturing fund behind this scheme?

Trading with the exchange i think is the best but not that ypu should all your account details to the exchanger operator because the want you to open an account with their exchange company which i believe the must be a scammer.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

You are not supposed to trust anyone on this Crypto market, they are currently anonymous, we can not know where they are. There are so many fraudulent acts going on in this market, I have lost confidence in them so I advise you not to believe anyone.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

Dont trust such a broker. They get fee for every trade not for getting profit for you. They will do many trade as possible and make you lose your hard earned money. My mother lose his money for this kind of broker. You better learn trader your self and do the weekly trading or monthly trading. Never trust person to trade for you !!!!
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Though , I have heard from some people who claims that brokers do help them to trade bitcoin and so forth, but I don't think it's a good idea since most of your information are being exposed by a second party. Even though,  they do claim that you can change your password. There is still a tendency that the broker might have copied your private key.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

It's not safe because if you give your detail to them there's possibility that they scam you. You can trade in your own how can you sure if that person is good broker in crypto you need a extra careful don't give your details to anyone or else you lose everything.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Hi community,

I think it is not safe to trade jhoach through third parties, the risk will increase with the third person's reputation and will be very complicated. It is best to deal directly to ensure that all risks are within your control, and that a third person, if any, is a witness, and you should not trade through them.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

It isn't entirely safe. You need some sort of insurance policy in case you're dealing with a con. Better still scrutinize the deal before getting in. Utmost caution.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:50:02 AM

Hi community,

Online trading is already risky and trading thru a broker makes it riskier. I highly suggest that if you want to do online trading, do it by your self. Trading is easy if you will study it first. There are lots of articles on how to trade online. Even in this forum you can learn how to trade by your self. Be wise! Don't let someone else manage your hard earned money.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

Why go through such process of heartbreak? I suggest you rather go learn your own skills and method to trade and make the money you can on your own because I believe nobody is perfect in trading and this is a simple truth.

So don't allow somebody you don't trust to get your details whether exchange or wallet details.

I know that some guys trade through the brokers, and they have a success. As for me, I do not like and support this idea. I should better spend more time but I will do everything myself. I do not trust brokers that I do not know personally.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

Hi community,

He will use his knowledge? Wow. Is he seeing the future now?  Grin
I don't think there is one who could do that. Be careful with this kind of services. First of all, why the hell would he come to you? Did he see the funds that you have? Be careful, you might be a target.

If I were you, I would just do it myself. Plus, bots are all over now. You can create one method of yours then maybe you will just have the same as your broker says it.  Grin
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Do not give anybody your detail. If you want to make money through trading then go and learn how to trade by yourself. The person can take your money without withdrawing. This is what happen to my friend, He have up to $20,000 in an exchange but when He log in He met only $100. The person place a trade on another account and come to my freinds account and place a trade that correspond to his. Manipulated the account until he get all the money without withdrawing.

I know that some of the guys trust brokers, and even make good money.  These men simply do not have the time to do everything themselves. I do not do it ever as I prefer to trade myself: it gives me fun and profits.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

Hi community,

I think you should not give any information about your account to them. That is never safe. No one can make money easily. If he can make easy money, he will not come to you.
I think that broker is a fraud. Ideally you should block him to avoid risks.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Hi community,

It was easy for him to ask your 2FA for a reason that he will open the exchange account or let say that he have a good intention for it, therefore how long and how will you asure that he will not use your funds or how much money he earns in trading your account to blackmailed you.
I would rather advice you to learn from your own knowledge enhance your skills and trade more efficiently.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

Yup, it is safe to trade through a broker because it is a legal business in this industry and still profitable to the traders but it have a interest that will be deduct to your salary if ever and it is much better is you are direct to the company as a trader.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

better do not, you better trading without having to give the capital you have to someone else you better trading with your own skill.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Yes, broker are safe people to trade with but I guess you should be careful become as of these days many scammers are in the house that we should be aware off and avoid off.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

That can be one of the fund manager, they usually will manage fund of their customer and sharing trading profit. Important to check legitimasi of that company because some of them can be fraud. I think is not safe to give trust other party to manage our money, so its better to trade by self and if we have less times we can do it swing trading that consuming short times aday.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: