Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect time for Anoncoin  (Read 689 times)
jonanon (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:50:40 AM

I believe that in light of the current news now is a perfect time for a more widespread adoption of Anoncoin. In my opinion ANC is priced way below its true value at the moment and now is a perfect time to buy in with your downtrodden BTC.

I can see Anoncoin doubling in value or more by years end so would make a solid investment.

Cryptsy is the best exchange to get ANC - definitely study the charts and you'll see that an up trend is more than likely on the cards!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonanon (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:12:33 AM

Just view the Anoncoin site:

https://anoncoin.net//

Say's what the devs are trying to do to keep the coin truly anonymous.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:34:24 PM

I believe that in light of the current news now is a perfect time for a more widespread adoption of Anoncoin. In my opinion ANC is priced way below its true value at the moment and now is a perfect time to buy in with your downtrodden BTC.

I can see Anoncoin doubling in value or more by years end so would make a solid investment.

Cryptsy is the best exchange to get ANC - definitely study the charts and you'll see that an up trend is more than likely on the cards!

I agree, I sold about 33000 ZET at it's peak price (for today) and bought 140 anon coins and about 10 bitcents...

Anon coin is pretty scarce so it is a steal to get them at a pricepoint below 1 bitcent....

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: