Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't sell your bitcoins while it's falling!  (Read 2944 times)
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:16:28 PM

Go to YouTube and Search "Gyft and Bitcoin" that way people can use Bitcoins for Christmas instead of cashing out for gifts.

majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:20:30 PM

Where do you see bitcoins in the next 2 years?

I hope it will be much easier to buy and sell Bitcoins, probably at ATMs
baer1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 10:55:26 PM

There will always be ups and downs with bitcoin in my opinion. It's just part of the natural cycle. For now...buy low..sell high my friends. It should go way higher than it is right now.
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:02:30 PM

Once there is an altcoin with ATMs  we will see shit hit the fan.

imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:08:16 PM

There will always be ups and downs with bitcoin in my opinion. It's just part of the natural cycle. For now...buy low..sell high my friends. It should go way higher than it is right now.

Trading is risky, I preffer holding. I believe Bitcoin will go up in value a bit next years so just holding is fine

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Bobbydiggital

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:13:30 PM

yeah i think you cant go wrong with holding, the BCT is so unpredictable lately, sit back relax and dont watch too much the swings comeback in 2-3 years haha
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:18:44 PM

yeah i think you cant go wrong with holding, the BCT is so unpredictable lately, sit back relax and dont watch too much the swings comeback in 2-3 years haha

You better make backup of your wallet, many forget about the BTC only to find later they reformatted the hard disk ... Especially for low amount of BTC you can forget

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 11:25:47 PM

Its just pump and Dump game, Chinese are clever, They want to collect cheap bitcoins with few irregular news and will sell same BTC after 2 months in 3K value. People are serious about Baidu and CHina Telecom news but people dont even know how much transaction they have done answer is 0, Baidu got 1.something coin as a donation while they were starting its just to make news to crash it down and to collect, Now check the volume of BTC China, if chinese were afraid and selling BTC then after crashing why same people are purchasing huge amount of BTC?
I sold my few BTC in 1200 and now i am purchasing double amount of what i sold. So now i am waiting again BTC will be in 2K+ withing few weeks so i will sell few again that time.

unchainedmelody

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 11:39:07 PM

I think we have a ways to go before the market stabilizes. There's just too much fluctuation to accurately predict where the btc market will be going. From a traditional investors viewpoint, the most prudent thing to do would be 1) hold on and 2) buy in again
Asinine

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:41:50 PM

Well, it looks like someone figured out the game and started buying the moment our friendly little dumpers start selling.  The spread is now even less when the volume spikes as when it adjusts.

Remember, there isn't just the usual pump and dump.  You can also dump to crash the price of a volatile commodity, then buy it back when it oversells, for instance.  I suspect a lot of people are just cashing out.  But, some of these crashes over the past few days seem too...regular...

klovishey

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:52:21 PM

Its just pump and Dump game, Chinese are clever, They want to collect cheap bitcoins with few irregular news and will sell same BTC after 2 months in 3K value. People are serious about Baidu and CHina Telecom news but people dont even know how much transaction they have done answer is 0, Baidu got 1.something coin as a donation while they were starting its just to make news to crash it down and to collect, Now check the volume of BTC China, if chinese were afraid and selling BTC then after crashing why same people are purchasing huge amount of BTC?
I sold my few BTC in 1200 and now i am purchasing double amount of what i sold. So now i am waiting again BTC will be in 2K+ withing few weeks so i will sell few again that time.

Yes, all I know is now the bitcoin is cheap so I bough few at 700, seems the crash was manipulated
didusia77

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:23:35 AM

sell sell! I need cheap btc;)
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:31:23 AM

that post is not supposed to be posted in newbies section. If nobody is selling, how can nooby jump on boat at a fair price? Grin
Desensitizer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 12:59:06 AM

This is an absolute opinion. There is no way to possibly predict the rise of bitcoins to 2-3k in the next couple of months. Cryptocurrency's are extremely volatile, to try and assert you can see the future like that is absurd.
Lone Wolf

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:43:27 AM

This is my second post on this forum, but I've been warning people on other sites and Twitter that at this time BTC is in a bubble, but no one wanted to listen.  I was attacked ferociously for my short term bearish view.  That is one of the SUREST signs that a bubble is about to pop.  The "true believers" attack any opposing view as ridiculous.

Look at this chart showing the stages of a bubble.  BTC believers defending this drop as no big deal, buying opportunity, from weak hands to strong hands etc. etc.  THIS IS THE DENIAL STAGE.  Long way to go before believers hit DESPONDENCY.

https://twitter.com/YachtsOnTheReg/status/409383193796550656/photo/1
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:06:44 AM

Oh no, Denial Stage. I guess what graph you are talking about even without clicking your link.

But thank you for wanting to save us money, others would just spread FUD to make profit...
Lone Wolf

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:08:35 AM

No skin off my ass if you don't bother looking.  I have never owned one CENT of btc.  I am NOT short and I don't plan on ever shorting btc.

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
eddiedude

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:11:35 AM

I completely agree! Should wait it out! but 2-3k for 1btc in months from now that would be pretty sweet!
Mhahollifield

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:12:45 AM

Im selling a little bit below market... time to get out of game to many rollercoasters.

I am a trusted seller of btc and ltc if you want awesome prices and someone who the escrow danny will vouch for me.. I do two forms of payment WU, MP because that is the only way I Can trust you from not messing my paypal account up! I also provide photo id from the gov't for my security clearance! Let me know if you need anything.
Michael
Undefeatable

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:13:48 AM

It is already easy to buy and sell bitcoin now...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: