Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZEBI CHAIN: Blockchaining India’s Big Data  (Read 258 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

ZEBI CHAIN ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD

WHITEPAPER: https://www.zebi.io/assets/wp.pdf
TELEGRAM: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@ZebiData
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ZebidataIndia

About Us

Zebi is a young and innovative organization founded, mentored and managed by Oxford, MIT, Stanford, and IIT veterans and thought leaders from Silicon Valley with experience in Google, Uber, Amazon, Microsoft, and Oracle. Zebi specializes in providing Blockchain based offerings to governments and enterprises to leverage and protect their high value and sensitive data.

India’s big data generation is increasing exponentially and is expected to reach 3 Zebibytes per year (Zebibyte = 1024^7 bytes) by 2020, driven by continued growth of internet usage, social networks, proliferation of smartphones, as well as the digital initiatives and structural reforms undertaken by the government. At the same time, incidents of data crimes such as data hacks, data leaks, data tampering, identity thefts are on the rise, which are costing Indian organizations and consumers more than $30 billion annually.

Zebi specializes in providing blockchain based solutions to governments and enterprises to leverage and protect their high value and sensitive data. Zebi is one of the few enterprise grade product companies based in India offering best of the expertise of Silicon Valley at Indian prices

Recognizing the need and opportunity to enable with technology the enforcement of data protection regulations, Zebi has created a Blockchain driven, unique and holistic solution to make high value and sensitive data readily available for legitimate use. Zebi safeguards data against hacking and tampering, while obtaining consent from individuals. The solution comprises of Zebi Chain™ to provide immutability to critical records, coupled with a central hub called Zebi Data Gateway which enables secure and instant data exchange through Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) APIs. Zebi’s innovative, proprietary solution set is one of the first in industry and is patent pending.

Zebi’s Blockchain Solution

Reliable & Secure
Blockchain Enforced Tamperproof and Hacker-proof

Flexible
Minimal intrusive and greater flexibility with respect to private/public blockchain utilization

Technology Enforced
Smart contracts and digital signatures enabled data exchange with no human intervention required

Efficient
Instant and transparent access to data using DaaS APIs

Data Democracy
All sensitive data requests go through explicit and granular consent mechanism

Paperless Exchange
Business processes can be fully automated to enable true paperless exchange of information

ZEBI ROADMAP HERE: https://www.zebi.io/#roadmap

Bird’s Eye View of the Solution

Zebi solution ecosystem consists of two interconnected proprietary Components Zebi Chain™ and Zebi Data Gateway, to bring Individuals, Data Providers and Data Requestors on a common platform to enable secure, seamless and consent based exchange of information among them.

Zebi Chain™
is a proprietary light weight satellite application installed at various Data Providers’ premises to provide immutability using Blockchain based ledger. The number of nodes in the private Blockchain is configurable and integrates with Ethereum public Blockchain for 100% tamperproof protection.

Zebi Data Gateway
shall connect Zebi Chain™ installations and on-board individuals and data requestors with a simple registration process. It can facilitate instant data exchange through DaaS APIs by connecting to Zebi Chain™ instances and taking individual consent wherever appropriate.

MEET THE TEAM HERE: https://www.zebi.io/#team

ZEBI NEWS HERE: https://www.zebi.io/news.html

WHERE TO BUY ZEBI ON EXCHANGES:

https://idex.market/eth/zco  (currently under maintenance)

https://etherdelta.com/#0x2008e3057bd734e10ad13c9eae45ff132abc1722-ETH

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x2008e3057bd734e10ad13c9eae45ff132abc1722-ETH

MORE ZEBI MARKETS:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zebi/#markets

Please note I am in no way affiliated with Zebi except as a normal investor in the project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:06:53 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:10:09 AM by qiwoman2

Nice project!! Grin

It is pretty awesome, that's why I invested in it. They call it the ICON of India all over youtube. Some big names there are saying it's the next 100x coin of 2018. I just hope it gets on to OKEX or some other biggish exchange to do it justice. You can all vote for ZEBI oon the OKEX twitter here:

I also hope Idex comes back soon as there was huge volume trading there.

ZEBI GOT THROUGH ROUND ONE:
PLEASE GO HERE AND VOTE AND SAY WHY YOU LOVE ZEBI SO WE CAN GET ON OKEX EXCHANGE..It will be huge if we do! also add in the tweet: "$ZCO @zebidataindia

https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/993440169435906048

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Nice project!! Grin

It is pretty awesome, that's why I invested in it. They call it the ICON of India all over youtube. Some big names there are saying it's the next 100x coin of 2018. I just hope it gets on to OKEX or some other biggish exchange to do it justice.

I also heard about it, but these are only assumptions. They wrote that they expect profits of $ 60 million by 2022. With today's capitalization, this does not seem like a hundredfold increase.
And it's strange that developers do not have an official thread on this forum. Then how did they conduct an advertising campaign?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

Nice project!! Grin

It is pretty awesome, that's why I invested in it. They call it the ICON of India all over youtube. Some big names there are saying it's the next 100x coin of 2018. I just hope it gets on to OKEX or some other biggish exchange to do it justice.

I also heard about it, but these are only assumptions. They wrote that they expect profits of $ 60 million by 2022. With today's capitalization, this does not seem like a hundredfold increase.
And it's strange that developers do not have an official thread on this forum. Then how did they conduct an advertising campaign?

I voted for ZEBI when my Wife told me about it on Twitter and there are apparently around 5 hours to go before voting closes for the OKEX exchange. I am going to read up more on the whitepaper tonight but what I found most interesting that TORQUE, a venture capital company has invested in ZEBI. So for me,a  company like that to invest in ZEBI, means that thorough due diligence was done by that company already, so I have more trust in it. I also purchased around 10k ZEBI on idex exchange but my Wife she went in more heavier than myself.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Luka22

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Any news yet if Zebi got voted into OKEx exchange? It would be huge for Zebi and all investors. I bought some when it came out on Qryptos but would love to move my ZCO to bigger exchange. Love the project and hopefully it does well.
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

Any news yet if Zebi got voted into OKEx exchange? It would be huge for Zebi and all investors. I bought some when it came out on Qryptos but would love to move my ZCO to bigger exchange. Love the project and hopefully it does well.

The OKEX exchange recently completed the voting. Five projects reached the final and among them there are ZCO. The owners of the exchange with representatives and developers have already contacted via the official communication channel and negotiations are under way. I think they will all be listed, everything will depend on the requirements that will need to be met. If Zebi will be listed this exchange, then it will be the first decentralized exchange, which means that the trading volumes will increase  Smiley
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

India blockchaintechnology market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 58% during 2018-24. Top Players are @ZebidataIndia , Primechain, Krypc, Accubits and IBM, and Ernst & Young.

Read the full report here: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-blockchain-technology-market-2018-2024-key-players-are-zebi-primechain-krypc-accubits-and-ibm-and-ernst--young-300661845.html
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

It seems that investors are disappointed in the project. The price of the token is in a protracted fall and it does not stop. We did not get to the stock exchange the OKEX. And it is not known whether there will be any exchanges of the first level ...
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

It seems that investors are disappointed in the project. The price of the token is in a protracted fall and it does not stop. We did not get to the stock exchange the OKEX. And it is not known whether there will be any exchanges of the first level ...

The project announced listing on the exchange  Smiley The price of the token grew by 40% and then went down a bit. But until the previous peak, prices are still far away.
Maroczy64

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

Zebi will be huge one day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: