Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposited from pool to cryptsy. Still wont show up  (Read 800 times)
awais3344 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:11:55 AM

HI,
yesterday I made a deposit of 9wdc from wdc.theblocksfactory to my cryptsy account and it worked fine. So I set my wdc withdraw limit to 20 and it deposited 20wdc today to my cryptsy wallet. But I still got no deposit after 1 hour. I dont get how yesterday it took only 10 min to deposit, have i lost my money? Meanwhile I am sending a support ticket to cryptsy, though I think they can't help me much.

P.S I am doing this because WDC wallet won't sync a single block at all. So i have no other way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:13:28 AM

are these coins generated? you are not supposed to send generation coins to cryptsy -- there is a warning on the deposit prompt. but if they were already matured then i wouldnt think there is a problem.
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:16:50 AM

are these coins generated? you are not supposed to send generation coins to cryptsy -- there is a warning on the deposit prompt. but if they were already matured then i wouldnt think there is a problem.

They aren't generated. They're matured. because Its a pool, which isn't p2pool. I know that from p2pools nothing is sent to cryptsy, maybe because generated coins are not confirmed and there is no way for cryptsy to verify or cryptsy has a limit of 0.01 something on every coin while generated coins are probably generated at 0.0001 something. Just saying. I dont know much about it though.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:52:11 AM

is it possible that because I set the auto payout to 20. it sends the auto payout from generated, and deducts balance from wallet? :s

NEOSCOIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: