Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO CAN BOOST MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL  (Read 191 times)
JoBiLee (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Hello everybody!

I started working on this channel some time ago but then stopped due to the lack of time.
Now, I am going to continue working on it , posting interesting and latest news and facts about everything, concerning crypto industry. Please, share your opinion here with me and if you find the channel useful, feel free to subscribe.
There are going to be a lot of giveaways in the nearest future. The first giveaway will begin as soon as we hit 500 members!

Currently, I have a bit more than a hundred of readers. Could you guys help me to boost it? Are there any simple ways to do it?
I can pay in ETH/BTC. Please, offer your suggestions in this thread.
JoBiLee (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

Hello everybody!

I started working on this channel some time ago but then stopped due to the lack of time.
Now, I am going to continue working on it , posting interesting and latest news and facts about everything, concerning crypto industry. Please, share your opinion here with me and if you find the channel useful, feel free to subscribe.
There are going to be a lot of giveaways in the nearest future. The first giveaway will begin as soon as we hit 500 members!

Currently, I have a bit more than a hundred of readers. Could you guys help me to boost it? Are there any simple ways to do it?
I can pay in ETH/BTC. Please, offer your suggestions in this thread.

I got some messages concerning the topic! I will definitely PM everybody back. Thank you for your offerings, highly appreciated
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

Hello. I can offer you telegram bot. It gives referral links to your users and they can invite other people and get free tokens for that. Also we are doing banners and gif pictures to make your channel alive
JoBiLee (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

Hello. I can offer you telegram bot. It gives referral links to your users and they can invite other people and get free tokens for that. Also we are doing banners and gif pictures to make your channel alive

Hello. I do not have any tokens. It is not the ICO
JoBiLee (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

Looking for someome who has a Telegram channel with a good number of subscribers for advertising.
It will be paid in ETH/ BTC. Depends on you
JoBiLee (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Got a lot of offerings, however, would like to hear some more.
Please, send exapmles of the Telegram channel you boosted earlier
JoBiLee (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Got a lot of offerings, however, would like to hear some more.
Please, send exapmles of the Telegram channel you boosted earlier

Thanks everybody for your help and responses. Founded some channels to advertise mine.
Thank you for your time and a bunch of advices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: