Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for writers  (Read 1080 times)
chris200x9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 10:25:15 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2011, 10:42:29 PM by chris200x9

I'm looking for creative writers that also are up on US based news and have a sense of humor. I only have around 7.50 bitcoins, so this really won't be a "paying" job it's more of a stake in the website though I guess I could throw in a bitcoin or two in good faith.  I have hosting and will hopefully have a great domain in about a week. If anyone is interested please post here.

edit: it would be great if you fit the above criterea and are into the alt/punk/goth scene and can provide none mainstream news. Or a geek/nerd/techie or really anything alt.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheDoc

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 04:10:50 AM

I'm looking for creative writers that also are up on US based news and have a sense of humor. I only have around 7.50 bitcoins, so this really won't be a "paying" job it's more of a stake in the website though I guess I could throw in a bitcoin or two in good faith.  I have hosting and will hopefully have a great domain in about a week. If anyone is interested please post here.

edit: it would be great if you fit the above criterea and are into the alt/punk/goth scene and can provide none mainstream news. Or a geek/nerd/techie or really anything alt.

If you're still looking I'm interested. Give me a topic so I can prepare you something. Please. And thank you. I can also provide non-mainstream news. I'm a huge nerd, fluent in: French,  Japanese and English. Klingon, not since high school but I am proficient. I'm well versed not just on mainstream news but also on nerd stuff too. Tech, pop-culture, sciency things. You name it. If I can't write about it, it doesn't exist. Just consider me a nerdy Hunter S. Thompson.
foxcartier

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 04:19:17 AM

I'd be very interested, like what TheDoc said I'd be happy to write on a specific topic.
Mike Moceri

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2011, 05:02:15 AM

I'm also interested. I do professional policy analysis at the Commonwealth Foundation, and have a background in law, philosophy, and Austrian economics. Hit me up if you're still interested.

Mike Moceri
Project Lead, Anonymous Academy
Email | MikeL.Moceri@AnonymousAcademy.com
darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:42:00 AM

You guys should list your services at forbitcoin.com! What would you do for a bitcoin =)

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
TheDoc

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 08:52:28 AM

You guys should list your services at forbitcoin.com! What would you do for a bitcoin =)

Thanks for the tip! I added a post re: writing too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: