Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5$ Service  (Read 223 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

I'm offering a 5$ reward for somebody who can teach or give some guides on how can I recover my files in my corrupted internal HDD.  I already tried to put it on other cpu but it seems that it doesn't have any current running on it. I tried to remove the board at the back of it but sadly I don't have any spares yet.  Please someone help me recover my files.
Some people already said that internal HDDs aren't repairable but I don't believe them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

Well first of all, which operating system are you running?
Different kinds of OS's have different kinds of tools for data recovery, however if you have written on the HDD sectirs which has had the data which you want to recover, it is very unlikely to recover them.

I'd try Recuva if you are a beginner, as it is easy to use. Also you need to know the name of the file that you are looking for, as this will make the process a whole lot easier.

niotib

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 03:54:16 AM by niotib

If the fault was an instant one (without death clicks) replace the circuit board of the HDD with a new one. you're not seen a running on the HDD means, a circuit board fault (Mostly), if it wasn't the drive motor. As I feel, this is a recoverable fault.  

cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Well first of all, which operating system are you running?
I'm currently using Windows 10. Apparently my problem is not on software, its on the HDD itself.

If the fault was an instant one (without death clicks) replace the circuit board with a new one. you're not seen a running on the HDD means, a circuit board fault (Mostly), if it wasn't the drive motor. As I feel, this is a recoverable fault. 
The HDD isn't vibrating as the way it was before so I'd say it's not gaining any current into my power supply. I already tried cleaning the bronze thing in the circuit board but still it wasn't running. Now I tried removing the board at the back of the HDD but I don't have any spare yet. Is there other ways to fix it? I do have a current tester but sadly I dont know how to use it.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

The best thing to do is bring it to professionals that would do this for you. Tinkering with it might cause more problems than what it has right now and ultimately lose all your data forever. Problem is, once you allow someone to retrieve your data, then they can have access to it too. So you better weigh the consequences of doing so. Since I do not know where you live, you have to do your research on where to find these professionals.
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

The best thing to do is bring it to professionals that would do this for you. Tinkering with it might cause more problems than what it has right now and ultimately lose all your data forever. Problem is, once you allow someone to retrieve your data, then they can have access to it too. So you better weigh the consequences of doing so. Since I do not know where you live, you have to do your research on where to find these professionals.

Computer Technicians here are way too lazy, The moment I asked them if they're fixing HDDs, they just keep on saying that it can't be fix so better to buy a new one. So I just taught to myself that I can't rely on this people, that's why I'm now searching for possibilities here. If only I can have a spare board for my HDD, I'll be happy to try it out. But if my files doesn't have any chances to be retrieved then I'll just accept it. At the very least I tried my best together with a help of somebody.

EDITED: I'll be locking this thread once I found the answer.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:20:13 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:11:41 AM by hugeblack

I'm offering a 5$ reward for somebody who can teach or give some guides on how can I recover my files in my corrupted internal HDD.  I already tried to put it on other CPU, but it seems that it doesn't have any current running on it. I tried to remove the board at the back of it, but sadly I don't have any spares yet.  Please, someone, help me recover my files.
Some people already said that internal HDDs aren't repairable, but I don't believe them.
Remember that internal HDD consists of parts: logic board (PBC), headers,.....etc.
Turn on your device and connect the hard drive if it makes a noise. Your problem in heads/platters "will require a lot to fix" else the problem is either in the software or from the PBC unit.
You can try some solutions from YouTube to make sure that the problem is not in the software.
Hardware problems need some knowledge "It is best to ask an expert or nearest maintenance center."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:09:48 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:31:05 PM by Baoo

Well, the HDD has a hardware problem  and it is the electronics of the disc which is affected, in this case it is impossible for an amateur or a beginner to extract the files of the disc. Furthermore,  it is necessary to consult a professional repairing hard drives , and trust me,  it is going to cost a lot of money and even more than $ 5.

EDITED:
Maybe I can help you because I have a good knowledge in the field of "maintenance micro computer system" , but unfortunately,  there is a big possiblity that this problem is hardware.

Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: