Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Billionaire Shirts & Hoodies  (Read 1669 times)
nhodges (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 04:15:40 AM

Since Bitcoin Bodega is down while I switch the payment code, I want to offer the Bitcoin Billionaire shirts and hoodies for sale here on the forums.

Bitcoin price is updated as frequently as possible, use the dollar price as your guide.

Shirts - $13 - 1.23 BTC

Hoodie - $28 - 2.764 BTC

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 10:33:18 PM

Bump.

nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 11:48:08 PM

That looks like cafepress.com gear.  You'd probably have more luck if you actually paid to manufacture some clothing and then resold them a la http://www.ogdogg.com/shirts.html

The demo images are from Zazzle originally, however now we do use a private party to print them. I'm currently waiting on a shirt to be shipped to me so I can put up new product pictures. (Love your shirts, btw!)

nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 11:42:14 PM

(Love your shirts, btw!)

Thank you.  I haven't sold one for BTC yet, but it'll be exciting when the first order comes in.  Hopefully I setup the bitcoin payment system correctly...

Good luck with yours.

Thank you sir, you as well.

nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2011, 09:41:06 PM

Bump.

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2011, 10:23:31 PM

Those are awesome!
mrbashfo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 05:06:19 AM

pretty awesome! but since I mine soo slow it will take me forever to get the amount to buy one... LOL

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 05:31:47 AM

is the hoodie material thin like a t-shirt or thick like a jumper? (winter or summer hoodie?).
how much to ship a size M to queensland?
nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:52:16 PM

is the hoodie material thin like a t-shirt or thick like a jumper? (winter or summer hoodie?).

It's a thicker type sweat shirt my boss said, and from what it looks like online it'll be about $30 to ship it to you after we get it from our provider. I might be able to put the design for the hoodie on zazzle and get it to you cheaper, checking that out right now.

nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 01:01:29 AM

Hey, shipping works out to be just under $47 from Zazzle, however I have no idea on the quality or type of material they use for their hoodies. What do you think?

payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 01:46:09 AM

Hey, shipping works out to be just under $47 from Zazzle, however I have no idea on the quality or type of material they use for their hoodies. What do you think?

do you mean:

hoodie: $28
shipping: $47

or

shipping: $19
total: $47

either way, the shipping is really expensive... a shirt shouldn't be that heavy, even a thick one.

i really like the design, but i think i'll wait until either a) your shipping options are cheaper, or b) an aussie store opens with some decent designs.
nhodges (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 01:50:46 AM

do you mean:

shipping: $47

or

shipping: $19
total: $47

either way, the shipping is really expensive... a shirt shouldn't be that heavy, even a thick one.

i really like the design, but i think i'll wait until either a) your shipping options are cheaper, or b) an aussie store opens with some decent designs.

From my printer, I can charge $28 for the hoodie. If you can help me figure out something cheaper than $30 from the US to you, I'd be happy to mail it from our office.

However, direct from Zazzle, the hoodie costs $35 (since they charge retail) and the shipping works out to be $11.79 (or close to that, forgot the exact cost now)

If you're willing to give pictures for the store when you get it, I think we could work out splitting the shipping cost, or possibly covering it. Let me talk to my boss tomorrow about that. But, if you have any ideas on cutting the international shipping costs, I'm all ears!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: