Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] Go Fund Yourself - The world's 100% honest Ethereum ICO. [ ANN ]  (Read 161 times)
Vigomega (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:42:07 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:31:24 AM by Vigomega

Go Fund Yourself    

This is an announcement for the Fund myself  coin.

I will start by saying that this is an ICO for myself, i would like to start streaming on Twitch and i need all the gear to start doing so. And because i need help for purchasing all the equipment i will ask you awesome guys to send me some ETH so i can buy my gear.

The idea is simple ... rather then conduct an ICO as a scam and lie to this awesome community, i will be strait honest and i will say that i need some ETH to buy streaming gear.

I do not promote any SCAMS or scams associated activities, i just ask for your ETH in exchange of the Go Fund Yourself coin that it will be a normal ERC20 Token as forked

project. The name of the coin is going to be GFY. I will list it on some exchanges like HITBTC and so on... maybe you can make some +% on it at lunch.

The parity is going to be : 1ETH / 1500 GFY   - FROM TOTAL AMOUNT OF 85.000.000.                        Soft cap: $  5k                                        Hard cap: $ 10k    

The address where to send the ETH is: 0x97c6bE374CC2E81aBD4F62A2B43ce19FfE6Cc633

ROADMAP :           1. Startup   2. Cash-in    3.Sell-Out    4. Bro down !

I will give 8.500.000 for BH and Airdrops !   Coming Soon.

Much Appreciated !!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: