Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will either die or stabilize around 200-500 dollars  (Read 4175 times)
thedarksun (OP)

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:58:58 PM

I sold my bitcoins i had bought at 1000dollars, yes i lost nearly half of my investment, but better than losing it all.
Bitcoins will stabilize around lower than the 500 dollars which would be its true value and it most likely won't rise beyond that number.
I think the best would be to sell now and save whatever you can.
vedmaka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 03:03:11 PM

you have no patience
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:04:31 PM

At bitstamp is now ~740$
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:05:26 PM

You're talking crap. Did you bought bitcoins about 1900-2000 if you 'nearly lost half of your investment'? I haven't see it higher than $1200 of $1250 or something.

But please, sell all your coins. It's just better for us, the believers who think this small fluctuation doesn't mean anything, as we can stack up our Bitcoins Smiley (or are you also following this strategy? That would make sense to post a message like that).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
geraFoerra

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:18:49 PM

I sold my bitcoins i had bought at 1000dollars, yes i lost nearly half of my investment, but better than losing it all.
Bitcoins will stabilize around lower than the 500 dollars which would be its true value and it most likely won't rise beyond that number.

Do what you think is best, but Im afraid your plan Bitcoins stabilizing under 500 is doomed to fail
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:30:49 PM

So you're seemingly brand new to bitcoins, bought at the peak of the bubble and then when it popped you panicked and sold your coins at a loss.  If you lost half your investment that means you sold near $500, its already been back up around $750.

Now you know that bitcoins will stabilize at $500 or just die.  

From what I've seen there have been many bubbles, it goes up and down, but after each drop it eventually goes even higher.  It takes patience and balls of steel, especially if you bought your coins and bought them at a high price.  But it is not a game for everyone.

Glad you sold your coins.  byebye
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:32:26 PM

Do you even know how the market works? What you are saying makes no sense.... at all.....
thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:34:49 PM

Do you even know how the market works? What you are saying makes no sense.... at all.....

Well btc have been around the 1000 for the time and only rising the last period so how was i supposed to know that yesterdya, the day i actually bought, was the day that up-rise would cease and it would drop to 500?

I dont think btc will rise to 1000 again.
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:35:05 PM

I think that bitcoins will hit 10,000 USD a coin in a year or two  Grin Grin Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sejnt

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:37:11 PM

Just don't panic when it goes down.
geraFoerra

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:39:04 PM

Well btc have been around the 1000 for the time and only rising the last period so how was i supposed to know that yesterdya, the day i actually bought, was the day that up-rise would cease and it would drop to 500?

Buying at 1000 and selling at 500 day later, Im affraid, but the bear trapped you
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:41:31 PM

You panicked and sold at the lowest possible.  It's gone back up to $800 since you sold and currently hovering near $750.   Patience.
CryptoCoinShops

Activity: 124

Online Crypto Shopping

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 03:47:23 PM

Like with most investements you need to hold onto them and not be so quick to sell when you see a price fall

Bitcoins has gone through a lot and had ups and downs,  but if you are patient you will make a profit

LightningBlade

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:03:54 PM

Buy back before its too late, its rising now Smiley

raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:17:11 PM

If you are not content to wait when necessary, then I have to recommend trying this game:

http://simple.wikibooks.org/wiki/Card_Games/Patience

hellfrozenow

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:27:26 PM

The best is look at historical graph of Bitcoin price carefully so you have idea about the price swings before you buy Bitcoin. And these crashes will happen again, but the trend will be upward if you wait, at least I believe
BitcoinDenvini

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:30:21 PM

BTC will cost much more than 1000$, be patient.
joedude1

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:43:11 PM

In the long run, as long as major network problems don't ruin it,  bitcoin should continue to rise because it's supply is defined and actually decreasing.  This is because it's the first of its kind and the crypocurrency that people have heard of.  Alt coins have really never been in the news.   If only I bought when I saw it at $500 last night.
johndecap

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:49:11 PM

If you aren't need urgent money, you wouldn't have to exchange it now.

You would have kept for more time.

Bitcoin will get lot of occasions to fluctuate and move over 1000$ several times. I suggest everyone don't go rush to sell your coins for loss. Please wait for sometime.
thedarksun (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:58:30 PM

Its on its way back to 500, i would assume it will keep repeating this pattern for a while before finally stabilizing under 500.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: