Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need major help - PLEASE 1600 BTC  (Read 5459 times)
RaylonS

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:56:41 PM

Gold goes up in the long term, its not been great the last couple of years but Im sure most think its still one of the safest investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:57:39 PM

You claim to have 1600 BTC, but only got 1 post. Right, I can suppose you want to stay 'hidden'.

Your from the UK? How old are you if I may ask, because indicating from your post it doesn't seem like you are from the UK at all.
If anything, you seem like your from east Europe.

So, I think this is just another troll post.

no offence taken matey. i am 15 going 16 strong from Poland here my wallet check it out on blockchain

1GDCa1L4Z8DBZQv8gWK8k1HZkMdFy4mbGU

Millionaire at the age of 15. God damn.

lmao
richforeveroneday (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:04:55 PM

1 - take the coins out via MTgox or bitstamp as I have registered with them and pay the 5,000 commissions to cash my coins out
2 - set up my own site via a PHP developer and cash out
3 - use the coins I have to buy and sell, i.e. buy high and sell low in the market (could have made $300,000 today)
4 - buy items with the goods and sell them in real life
5 - make my own site like localbitcions and pose either as seller or just use localbitons services
6 - start my own bit coin gabling/betting site
7 – make my own bitcoin currency
8 – spend my money on LTC and namecoins

==============================

1. Bad idea. You are better of selling them through www.localbitcoins.com. Paying 5,000 is a waste of money right?
2. What kind of site?
3. This is a nice idea (if you know what you are doing). Today is a good day to play with the market.
4. This is also a possibility, but wait until the bitcoin price rises again to maximize your profits.
5. This is the best (and 'cheapest') to sell your coins.
6. Risky, since there are loads of well established websites. It would be very hard for you to draw enough users in order to make a profit.
7. Loads of people have tried this before. You will just end up losing your money.
8. Only LTC might make you some money, but bitcoin is more stable/valueble so you are better of using BTC.

Feel free to tip if I was useful Smiley

1Fr34k5FBvqMAiEPirarD2JfZiwyC39cp7

thank you for your answer

1.  i thought so too but it just be less headache, but you are right but for 1 mill
2.  i was thinking a site like mtgox,bitstamp or localbitcoin
3.  The thing is I don’t know what I am doing so, if you tell me how much to risk. Ill pay you 2% on the profits and more deepening on how much I make
4.  I may buy thing but when I sold them on ebay I would have to pay tax so i kind of lose out
5.  How much do you think a site like this would cost to make and how long would it take?
6.  But what if I used the new site I make to sponsor it? Would that make a difference it is like a 2 in one site.
7.  I can see the risk, but how much does this cost to make.
8.  the only way I see LTC going up is if it on a drug site.

Itun

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:15:27 PM

Avoid MtGox whatsoever.
If you are looking for an exhange, use bitstamp or localbitcoin.

If you are need of money right now, then sell some for your need right now.

But, if you don't, I would suggest you to invest 10% in LTC and keep the rest.
You bought your bitcoins in 2012 when they were super cheap and now you see the price jump.
Price may jump again. Smiley

Tip me please? Any amount will be appreciated Smiley
1DbChzuyNbV9dDZnrMf8anc9Ba6YGhVK9P
richforeveroneday (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:15:29 PM

Sell slowly at localbitcions but only after price stabilizes above 1000 USD.
Spend some coins buying things you would buy anyway with fiat.

Selling all coins at once at exchange is sure way to tax your income

Yes you are correct, but I just want to pay the capital gain tax, so I could keep the money to buy the flat in Chleasea it for over £50,000 I think. So will be heavy tax. But in January I have to pay tax anyway right?
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:20:08 PM

I have 1600 bTC. I don’t know what to do with them. Should I take them out or should I keep them? I had the coins since 2012, I had over 5,000+ but all I can remember is this account. The best advice will get some of my coins. Please let me know what you guys think. I was thinking the following:

1 - take the coins out via MTgox or bitstamp as I have registered with them and pay the 5,000 commissions to cash my coins out
2 - set up my own site via a PHP developer and cash out
3 - use the coins I have to buy and sell, i.e. buy high and sell low in the market (could have made $300,000 today)
4 - buy items with the goods and sell them in real life
5 - make my own site like localbitcions and pose either as seller or just use localbitons services
6 - start my own bit coin gabling/betting site
7 – make my own bitcoin currency
8 – spend my money on LTC and namecoins

I have a few more ideas but I think these were the best. I live in UK and I think there a tax law comes in to place in January. But the coins usually go even higher then you can think when there is a crash.  But if the tax law comes it mean for sure BTC will not be anonymous and therefore lose one it highest traitors, maybe namecoin will be market leader one day?

Please justify what you say and I know you guys are smart are there so, tell me what you would do if you was me.  If we go with option three I will pay up to 20 people to give me advise when to buy and sell and give them all a very small cut of the profit.  I am also stable I don’t need house or anything. This is change I have that I want to use to change my family life before I die.

I can suggest you several legal ways. You can pm me with your freenode info to talk about it. Here are some ways to get you started.

a) Buy money making assets that will make you money on autopilot for months to come. Money will come via fiat, so that will be legible income. Sites such as flippa.com sell profitable websites at the right prices, but there are better options how to buy websites. I know how to do it the right way because I've been buying and selling websites since a long time. I have major online marketing background with 5+ years of experience.

b) Acquire a lot of cards (I can tell you which ones are best) and accumulate them. Then sell them slowly over years or even use them to buy stuff. Those cards will always stay the same in terms of fiat value, so no risk for you or your family.

If you are interested, let me know
richforeveroneday (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:23:13 PM

Sell on bitstamp slowly 5-15 BTC per day because if you sell to much on one time you will not get what you want.We can talk over email if you want for any help or info.My email nikola.kutnjak2@gmail.com

1MY8JmG3Jtpx15uk28MJmwp1Ju8JNRfvPP

Hey buddy thanks for that and that super kind of you. To be honest if I have the money $1 mill I cant have just sitting in my bank doing nothing, I have not verified bitstamp either. Do you know how long they usually take. Plus if I am I am going to sell them should I just not do it on local bitcoin, it would be much quicker and faster and I charge a higher price. i.e. make up for the loss?

They verified me in 4 days.It was 1 month,ago.I dont know how long takes its now.Its a better option for you to sell it on localbitcoins you just need to find the best buyer with the highest price.

as we speak i am watting to be verifed. i was going to use them as Mtgox not the same no more. but if i sell them on localbitoins, i would be making a loss right now as they could be worth more. the thing is i dont need the money but i dont want to lose it either.
BitcoinDenvini

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:23:53 PM

If i were in your place,  i would distribute coins like this:

1/10 - Sell in some good exchange (bitstamp, BTC-E) in small amounts
1/10 - Buy LTC mining Rigs with use for mining LTC an other cryptocurencies
1/10 - Preorder KNC future 3TH miner or 10 of these. They will have great resale value and they will definetly get back BTC you invested.
1/5 - Buy LTC and hold, it will be released in several big exchanges, so value will be up soon.

Other BTC just keep for future, better on paper wallet. You can see how to do it blockchain.info, but better do it  with armory.

I hope you got the right answers you looked for.

I will appreciate if you help me with some coins, for a very good advices: 16PfoGgnoX4FJwcuPtuypVHYi9A86DWXde
daurwid

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 04:28:05 PM

Whatever you do, avoid MTgox. It is one of the hardest place to get usd out.

I concur with this statement.  I have been waiting over 6 months to receive $1500 from them.  Their support "promises to send it soon" everytime I ask.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:34:10 PM

Keep calm, this is still a big load of money.

Since you are this young , you may encounter some problems with cashing out large sums. ( At least this is what it would be like here in germany.)
Your Bank would probably tell your parents and you may not have control anymore over this money.

So you have to be smart about it , and while its painful to see it dropping wait a bit.

Cashout a small amount that you feel comfortable with having on your bank account via bitstamp.

Like others pointed out , use localbitcoins for some additional cash.

I will not advise you on any altcoins because you probably can loose a lot of the money there.

Hold the rest until you have an age where control of this money is guaranteed yours.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
de3mka

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

How do I change an avatar?

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:35:03 PM

...here my wallet check it out on blockchain

1GDCa1L4Z8DBZQv8gWK8k1HZkMdFy4mbGU
so you are the 500th wealthiest wallet out there (check http://bitcoinrichlist.com/top500)?

I have 1600 bTC.

blockchain says you have 2270 BTC

I had over 5,000+ but all I can remember is this account.

wut? have you at least tried to recover them?

I don’t know what to do with them. Should I take them out or should I keep them?

if you are not trolling (which I heavily doubt) then you should take one third to enjoy your life, third to establish a business and third to keep for future.

BTC: 16o89714EG9WGyi39NxifutFYk55QkxqQK
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:39:08 PM

The BS is strong in this one.
raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:43:11 PM

Congratulations if this story is true!

Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, and it is probably a good idea to bring in part of your investment. However, I would still recommend to save most of your coins if you do not want to use them right now. The expected return is much higher than that of gold or similar commodities.

As for the money transfer itself, you can use services like XMLGold. Alternatively, you can buy anonymous credit cards in this thread. This way you can avoid taxes altogether, if that is your desire.

Tschai

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:43:59 PM

DUMP YOUR COINS here!

Wink
BitcoinDenvini

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:45:33 PM

So will you share some coins to people here, who helped you to decide?
Les

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:53:48 PM

So will you share some coins to people here, who helped you to decide?

yeah I really would use some help, but tipping is absolutely voluntary regardless of balance.

Wink 199C1VPWK6GSsHjsHagn4Pj9zRAb5P9YWr Wink
BitcoinDenvini

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:58:15 PM

I already gave some good advices, can give more if you are generous. Everything between 0.5 and 2 BTC is welcome: 16PfoGgnoX4FJwcuPtuypVHYi9A86DWXde
mornvinege

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:58:58 PM

Don't throw to any options. Just wait.

You will get better idea. My suggestion is to just go on brainstorming yourself.
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:05:06 PM

Spend or sell only little to make your life better now and keep the rest, Bitcoin has great future as online paying network
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:12:25 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2013, 05:29:38 PM by FreePls

Okay the easy solution is.. donate me 800 BTC and let me  participate in your "what to to with my coins" problem Wink

Congrats on your success, but don't sell them now they will comeback to $1k+ on sunday/monday

And avoid to put all bitcoins in one online wallet, you never know how scammy they are.. also safe your encrypted wallet on a USB stick, i don't want hear a sad story again about losing all

If you invest in altcoins then pick only the good ones, not all altcoins have a future ( most of them are useless and will die )

By the way, what happened to your other 3500 coins? And how the hell did you reached that... and HOW THE HELL you can forget about your account with 3,5 million dollars on it

God i am so depressive because i missed this BTC train.. 1600 btc.. lol  Shocked  i would die for 0,5% of it to build up a roll with trading..  Cry

can you loan me some coins to trade? Smiley ( yea i know you won't because its my first post here, and i just realized that i only can post in newbie area  Grin )

feel free to donate or loan me something, cheers mate 18gVdzbtCs7Us9judWvx6RJdm3gt6F6ADU

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: